KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gilgamesh vs. Gladiator

Gilgamesh vs. Gladiator
Started by: MJOILNIR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MJOILNIR

Gilgamesh vs. Gladiator

Gilgamesh( an eternal) vs. Gladiator, what do you think?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:12 AM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hero

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 07:55 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

hero^ was when he was the emissary for the celestials and was outfitted with a space suit, he got defeated by thor.

i think gilgamesh should be a major player in current marvel after all he is an eternal and (in marvel comics) the one who actually did all the 12 labors of hercules for him.

but in essence, he is an immortal version of hercules that can fire blasts from his eyes and is immortal, gladiator most likely can put him down for a majority.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:03 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hero easily put down the eternals

he had thor beat..it was a great match

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:18 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hero^ was when he was the emissary for the celestials and was outfitted with a space suit, he got defeated by thor.

i think gilgamesh should be a major player in current marvel after all he is an eternal and (in marvel comics) the one who actually did all the 12 labors of hercules for him.

but in essence, he is an immortal version of hercules that can fire blasts from his eyes and is immortal, gladiator most likely can put him down for a majority.

Did Gilgamesh actually do the 12 labors, or was it just a misunderstanding because they thought Herc was Gilgamesh.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:45 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Likwid

I'll take Gilgamesh. Gladiator has performance anxiety.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 09:04 PM
Likwid is currently offline Click here to Send Likwid a Private Message Find more posts by Likwid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Not at all.Gilgamesh possess Class 100 Strength, as well as high level of invulnerability, superhuman reflexes, speed, agility, and psionic powers, plus the ability to emit various forms of energy from his hands and eyes, and all he needs is Gladiator loosing his cool for a second and the fight's over.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 10:08 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

If written properly (which he rarely is) Gladiator should win this.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 01:24 PM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hero

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:37 PM