Silver Surfer VS Carnage......With another twist....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TK1
Ok, out in space. This match is...

Carnage With the power cosmic VS Surfer with symbiote.

Disucss....

Yep, i like doing twists. big grin

Priest
Surfer wins, he more experiance with the power cosmic

Alfheim
Yeah but Carnage is more experienced with a symbiote.

No actually Surfer wins....too tired to explain...

Priest
the symbiote costume is a non factor really.

Rols
Surfers more exp. w/ PC, symbiotes non factors, like 2 post stated above.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Priest
the symbiote costume is a non factor really.

Not really think about it a normal human with the power cosmic could be less powerful than a human with a symbiote with the power cosmic.

Thats why maybe Carnage could win, because Surfer didnt have any powers before he had the power cosmic.

Im probably still gonna go with surfer..more experience MUCH more experience.

Reaper777
Surfer wins.

soxfn89
surfer 10/10

Broly92
Like this you mean confused
http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/7712/clipboard01caseei2.png

TK1
Wow that kicks ass big grin

Soljer
I'm confused. Is this the Surfer with the Power Cosmic, AND A symbiote, versus Carnage (With his symbiote) and the power cosmic?

Or, rather, is it Norrin Radd, with a Carnage symbiote, and Kleetus Cassidy, with the power Cosmic?

It makes a HUGE difference.

TK1
The 1st one...

Soljer
Originally posted by TK1
The 1st one...

Oh, in that case, the Surfer wins with absolute ease.

rotiart
If you had cletus cassidy.. with symbiote.. then augmented by galactus... that would be easily more powerful that surfer coated by a symbiote... as galactus tends to take your abilities and increase it umpteen times ... and add to that cosmic power...

in a power check cletus would win.
in a skill check, surfer would win.

Validus
Not really. Based on that logic, Terrax would be more powerful than Surfer because he already had super powers while Norrin had none.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Not really. Based on that logic, Terrax would be more powerful than Surfer because he already had super powers while Norrin had none.

And it's correct to assume that. baka

rotiart
Unless of course Galactus decided to give you less cosmic than another person... Johnny storm with power cosmic seemed like a powerhouse to me....

d3str0ya10
how possibly could cassidy with a symbiote have cosmic powers cause last time i checked power cosmic is sun and that is heat and symbiote dont like heat so the minute he summoned that cosmic his symbiote be like " HA! he crazy peace out" and that would be a stomp from there.

Ironic
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
how possibly could cassidy with a symbiote have cosmic powers cause last time i checked power cosmic is sun and that is heat and symbiote dont like heat so the minute he summoned that cosmic his symbiote be like " HA! he crazy peace out" and that would be a stomp from there.
check again?

d3str0ya10
well if the symbiote are extremly sensitive to eat power cosmic contains heat so the symbiote would be out in minute with cassidy being so stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.