2nd age spawn vs rune king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
uhm, who takes this?

batdude123
I'm not really sure, but I'd guess Spawn.

Mider999
both stoped time

thor did kill mangog and desak but spawn killed urizen

spawn was able to over come heavens power when he held angela's lance this thing can kill or is suppose to kill ANYTHING from hell even malbolgia, thor was able to over come desak's immunity to his power

thor could melt captian americas shield while spawn was suppose to be able to shoot energy that could melt the gates of heaven

they both took over the earth through spawn totally reshaped it into his own image then undid what he had already done, of course this was in curse of the spawn weather you find it canon or not is unknown to me, although he was able to do this to an entire town with his first age power can he do the whole world in age 2

thor can probably grow and be giant like spawn, spawn became bigger then a sky scraper also in curse of the spawn

thor killed the ones who sit above under his own power when there suppose to be above the normal gods of the MU earth while spawn was able to defeat a guy who was suppose to be omnipatent in his own realm by obsorbing it

spawns healing powers where even greater then when he was just normal spawn, thor on the other hand is stronger then odin and thus probably more durable if you use logic, odin shruged off thanos attacks and was unharmed totally by them

thor has the asgardian army and all there tech while spawn has the legion

Dinalfos
S-P-A-W-N.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm not really sure, but I'd guess Spawn.

me too..spawn is made of necroplasm and was much more in control of his powers..he has some crazy feats also..but still, rune king thor, whew..id say it would be a close fight, im leaning towards spawn, 6/10..

joesha28
RKT wins...but a hard one.

Mider999
how does RKT win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.