Hell in a Cell match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
This is your basic hell in a cell match...WWE style...much bleeding will be involved.

The combatants are:

Batman
Ra's al Ghul
Captain America
Daredevil
Bullseye
Punisher

None of the combatants have their weapons with them...only weapons found under the ring can be used..such as steel chairs or a sledgehammer. In essence...this is really just a hand to hand free for all. The winner is the last man standing....and what the heck...Stone Cold Steve Austin is the guest ref.

Who will win this fight? By the way...this match isn't staged like actual pro wrestling...these guys are really fighting...lol

Superboy Prime
I see it going the way of that 6-man hell in a cell match with stone cold, undertaker, Rock, Angle, HHH and Rikishi.

With Cap taking the win while he lays on the floor ala Angle.

galan7777777
it would come down 2 cap v.s. batman, but i think cap would have the upperhand just because of the difference in strength, stamina, agility, etc......this will get the batman fanboys fired up

A.J
Batman has proved to be on his level with them, also batman is more of a brawler, he has the advantage for the terrain.

Nice original settings I think know. thumb up

Darth Martin
Stone Cold Steve Austindrunk

A.J
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Stone Cold Steve Austindrunk Hell yeah !! beer

Darth Martin
Originally posted by A.J
Hell yeah !! beer rock

Soljer
I think that Captain America would win against each and every other combatant individually.

However, since every other combatant already KNOWS that, it is likely that Captain America will be the first to go down; he will have several people wanting to take him out first.

charlemagne9746
I agree with that...Cap does have many advantages over Batman in this scenario. I will give Batman the edge in actual skill...i believe Batman to be a better hand to hand fighter..pound for pound....yet, Cap's other abilities may trump that in this particular fight. Batman could win....but, Cap would more than likely take it.

With all the noise involved in this match...Daredevil may be the first to go...i don't think he'll be able to detect a chair shot coming to the back of his head..lol.

In this scenario...the rest of the fighters do have an outside shot of winning....i mean..i'm sure Bullseye could find something to turn into a weapon..lol..and kill everyone else in the match. I'm sure the other fighters would realize that and try to take him out early.

In the end though...whoever wins....he is just gonna get a Stunner from Austin...and the he'll just yell for someone to throw him a damn beer...lol

Superboy Prime
What?

jrodslam
Punisher or Bullseye wins imo.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I agree with that...Cap does have many advantages over Batman in this scenario. I will give Batman the edge in actual skill...i believe Batman to be a better hand to hand fighter..pound for pound....yet, Cap's other abilities may trump that in this particular fight. Batman could win....but, Cap would more than likely take it.

With all the noise involved in this match...Daredevil may be the first to go...i don't think he'll be able to detect a chair shot coming to the back of his head..lol.

In this scenario...the rest of the fighters do have an outside shot of winning....i mean..i'm sure Bullseye could find something to turn into a weapon..lol..and kill everyone else in the match. I'm sure the other fighters would realize that and try to take him out early.

In the end though...whoever wins....he is just gonna get a Stunner from Austin...and the he'll just yell for someone to throw him a damn beer...lol thumb up

Tassadar
If Pun gets a sledgehammer, its over for everyone else. If not, Bullseye would pull a tooth pick out of his @ss and kill them all with it. Barring those two scenarios, Cap takes it. Bats or DD are the only ones who can stand up against him in h2h. Wait, what version of Ras is this?

Tshern
You're kind of disregarding Bullseye. He's a formidable foe in hand to hand combat and he can kill people with any object his finds. He can just punch his own teeth and throw the people dead...

Superboy Prime
What?

jrodslam
Bats, Cap and DD pretty much take care of themselves considering theyd take each other as the highest threats. Punisher and Bullseye imo are the ones whod allow it and fight among each other waiting to really get their hands dirty. I figure 2/3 of the Bats, Cap, DD fight would be eliminated. Best believe Bullseye and Punisher are beating the crap out of that person. All my opinion of course.

How good is Ras in h2h? I dont see him as much of a factor here. Tassadar talks as if there are different versions. I didnt know of that.

Validus
Don't know who wins but everyone sure as hell gets a Stunner.

Tassadar
Originally posted by jrodslam
Bats, Cap and DD pretty much take care of themselves considering theyd take each other as the highest threats. Punisher and Bullseye imo are the ones whod allow it and fight among each other waiting to really get their hands dirty. I figure 2/3 of the Bats, Cap, DD fight would be eliminated. Best believe Bullseye and Punisher are beating the crap out of that person. All my opinion of course.

How good is Ras in h2h? I dont see him as much of a factor here. Tassadar talks as if there are different versions. I didnt know of that.

I know the cartoon version was a beast, he beat Batmans ass all the time. Comic version was more of a smart-guy type character.

charlemagne9746
The Ra's al Ghul in this match is the one around Batman's level....in truth, I'm mostly going by the al Ghul from the movie...as I haven't read that many Batman comics....i've only researched the character.

Superboy Prime
What?

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Stone Cold Steve Austindrunk
Pfft! GOLDBERG

Mider999
meh you should have done a last man standing match none of these guys give up and there all pretty equal arent they but that might just be because of them being hero's

the most trained might be bats im not sure he knows over 100 martials arts

ra's al ghoul probably knows many fightning technequies

punisher and bats have problems with peak humans IE deathstroke and kingpin so captain america would be a prob

but daredevil can use his senses to see where all the moves are comming from he is peak human i guess since he has probably beaten kingpin

bullseye if he gets anything solid or just pointy or probably anything he's gonnd end up probably killing someone, does bats have any armor on him that might protect him less bullseye just throws something into his eye, he dodged punisher when they first encountered each other bullseye i mean, and there is a reason why kingpin always uses him, he also killed elektra, but daredevil crippled him so yeah it go down between captain america, and daredevil and bullseye and i see daredevil comming out on top.

A.J
Originally posted by Broly92
Pfft! GOLDBERG Is a chump, he shit at wrestling he ended Bret's career.

bigbran
Originally posted by A.J
Is a chump, he shit at wrestling he ended Bret's career. bret hart?

A.J
Originally posted by bigbran
bret hart? yes

bigbran
why, was goldberg going to fight him?

A.J
They were having a match and Goldberg done a big boot but didn't bend his leg so he kicked him full force in the head, which gave him a head problems which stopped him wrestling, then he had a stroke at home.

charlemagne9746
yeah, Bret and Goldberg had a few matches...it was that last match that ended Bret's career though. Bret seems to be doing ok now...he showed up in the WWE briefly to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

bigbran
Originally posted by A.J
They were having a match and Goldberg done a big boot but didn't bend his leg so he kicked him full force in the head, which gave him a head problems which stopped him wrestling, then he had a stroke at home.
anyways, id rather watch ufc. i liked wrestling back in the day, but now its pathetic.

bigbran
oh, i thought you were taking about owen this whole time.
and thats why bret doesnt wrestle now? ok.

grey fox
Is ucf staged though ? I hear it actualy is men beating the shit out of each other..

bigbran
Originally posted by grey fox
Is ucf staged though ? I hear it actualy is men beating the shit out of each other.. ya, you never watched it?
just straight fighting, no waiting to be slammed, people go to sleep in it too, and they wear like barely padded gloves. but weirdly nobody has died in the sport.

charlemagne9746
no, UFC is real MMA fighting....that is the real deal.

charlemagne9746
Bret would've probably retired anyway...i mean he's pushing 50 now anyway...not too many people that age still wrestling regularly except Flair...Hogan makes a few appearances

A.J
Fact is Goldberg ended his career because hes shit, and UFC is entertaining if your bloodthirsty.

And yes Bran its shit now.

bigbran
Originally posted by A.J
Fact is Goldberg ended his career because hes shit, and UFC is entertaining if your bloodthirsty.

And yes Bran its shit now. oh, im bloodthirsty...
and i remeber when wrestling was so cool, and undertaker, was actually undertaker, and everyone got the stunner.
now i whatch 5 minutes of it, and see someone waiting to be slammed off the top ropes. i cant even watch it anymore.

A.J
Originally posted by bigbran
oh, im bloodthirsty...
and i remeber when wrestling was so cool, and undertaker, was actually undertaker, and everyone got the stunner.
now i whatch 5 minutes of it, and see someone waiting to be slammed off the top ropes. i cant even watch it anymore. yes thumb up

King KAM
Bret Harte PWNS ALLL, then the Rock! big grin

A.J
Originally posted by King KAM
Bret Harte PWNS ALLL, then the Rock! big grin smokin'

lilnutta12
why you all talkin aload of sh*t - the best wrestler has to be kane,
back to teh subject it goes to batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.