KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hell in a Cell match

Hell in a Cell match
Started by: charlemagne9746

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Hell in a Cell match

This is your basic hell in a cell match...WWE style...much bleeding will be involved.

The combatants are:

Batman
Ra's al Ghul
Captain America
Daredevil
Bullseye
Punisher

None of the combatants have their weapons with them...only weapons found under the ring can be used..such as steel chairs or a sledgehammer. In essence...this is really just a hand to hand free for all. The winner is the last man standing....and what the heck...Stone Cold Steve Austin is the guest ref.

Who will win this fight? By the way...this match isn't staged like actual pro wrestling...these guys are really fighting...lol

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:10 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I see it going the way of that 6-man hell in a cell match with stone cold, undertaker, Rock, Angle, HHH and Rikishi.

With Cap taking the win while he lays on the floor ala Angle.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:18 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

it would come down 2 cap v.s. batman, but i think cap would have the upperhand just because of the difference in strength, stamina, agility, etc......this will get the batman fanboys fired up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman has proved to be on his level with them, also batman is more of a brawler, he has the advantage for the terrain.

Nice original settings I think know. thumb up

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:38 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:39 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Hell yeah !! beer

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:40 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by A.J
Hell yeah !! beer
rock

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:42 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I think that Captain America would win against each and every other combatant individually.

However, since every other combatant already KNOWS that, it is likely that Captain America will be the first to go down; he will have several people wanting to take him out first.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:42 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I agree with that...Cap does have many advantages over Batman in this scenario. I will give Batman the edge in actual skill...i believe Batman to be a better hand to hand fighter..pound for pound....yet, Cap's other abilities may trump that in this particular fight. Batman could win....but, Cap would more than likely take it.

With all the noise involved in this match...Daredevil may be the first to go...i don't think he'll be able to detect a chair shot coming to the back of his head..lol.

In this scenario...the rest of the fighters do have an outside shot of winning....i mean..i'm sure Bullseye could find something to turn into a weapon..lol..and kill everyone else in the match. I'm sure the other fighters would realize that and try to take him out early.

In the end though...whoever wins....he is just gonna get a Stunner from Austin...and the he'll just yell for someone to throw him a damn beer...lol

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:46 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

What?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:55 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Punisher or Bullseye wins imo.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:03 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I agree with that...Cap does have many advantages over Batman in this scenario. I will give Batman the edge in actual skill...i believe Batman to be a better hand to hand fighter..pound for pound....yet, Cap's other abilities may trump that in this particular fight. Batman could win....but, Cap would more than likely take it.

With all the noise involved in this match...Daredevil may be the first to go...i don't think he'll be able to detect a chair shot coming to the back of his head..lol.

In this scenario...the rest of the fighters do have an outside shot of winning....i mean..i'm sure Bullseye could find something to turn into a weapon..lol..and kill everyone else in the match. I'm sure the other fighters would realize that and try to take him out early.

In the end though...whoever wins....he is just gonna get a Stunner from Austin...and the he'll just yell for someone to throw him a damn beer...lol
thumb up

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:08 PM
Tassadar
Executor

If Pun gets a sledgehammer, its over for everyone else. If not, Bullseye would pull a tooth pick out of his @ss and kill them all with it. Barring those two scenarios, Cap takes it. Bats or DD are the only ones who can stand up against him in h2h. Wait, what version of Ras is this?

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:19 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

You're kind of disregarding Bullseye. He's a formidable foe in hand to hand combat and he can kill people with any object his finds. He can just punch his own teeth and throw the people dead...

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:21 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

What?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:23 PM
jrodslam

Bats, Cap and DD pretty much take care of themselves considering theyd take each other as the highest threats. Punisher and Bullseye imo are the ones whod allow it and fight among each other waiting to really get their hands dirty. I figure 2/3 of the Bats, Cap, DD fight would be eliminated. Best believe Bullseye and Punisher are beating the crap out of that person. All my opinion of course.

How good is Ras in h2h? I dont see him as much of a factor here. Tassadar talks as if there are different versions. I didnt know of that.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:29 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Don't know who wins but everyone sure as hell gets a Stunner.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:31 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by jrodslam
Bats, Cap and DD pretty much take care of themselves considering theyd take each other as the highest threats. Punisher and Bullseye imo are the ones whod allow it and fight among each other waiting to really get their hands dirty. I figure 2/3 of the Bats, Cap, DD fight would be eliminated. Best believe Bullseye and Punisher are beating the crap out of that person. All my opinion of course.

How good is Ras in h2h? I dont see him as much of a factor here. Tassadar talks as if there are different versions. I didnt know of that.

I know the cartoon version was a beast, he beat Batmans ass all the time. Comic version was more of a smart-guy type character.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:34 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

The Ra's al Ghul in this match is the one around Batman's level....in truth, I'm mostly going by the al Ghul from the movie...as I haven't read that many Batman comics....i've only researched the character.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:42 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

What?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:59 PM