The Illuminati, why we need them!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Personally I agree, I would much rather be ruled by the people who are capable of taking over the world in utmost secrecy and providing what ultimatly is best for the people than a bunch of hippy weirdos and marxists!

I mean why not? Sure, they have started wars, but the wars have had a real purpose, sure they have killed people, but is the death of a few not worth it? If it brings a greater era to the world?

The Illuminati have brought stability and comfort, we (the sheep) want what they want, obviously, how do I know this? Because they tell us what to think, so when I think that a NWO, global peace and better lives for us all is the prefrable way to go, so must they.

Thanks to the Illuminati I live a very comfortable live, to be honest, we owe everything we have to them, our world would be nothing without them!

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Personally I agree, I would much rather be ruled by the people who are capable of taking over the world in utmost secrecy and providing what ultimatly is best for the people than a bunch of hippy weirdos and marxists!

I mean why not? Sure, they have started wars, but the wars have had a real purpose, sure they have killed people, but is the death of a few not worth it? If it brings a greater era to the world?

The Illuminati have brought stability and comfort, we (the sheep) want what they want, obviously, how do I know this? Because they tell us what to think, so when I think that a NWO, global peace and better lives for us all is the prefrable way to go, so must they.

Thanks to the Illuminati I live a very comfortable live, to be honest, we owe everything we have to them, our world would be nothing without them!

Then your a sheep, They pretty much are responsible for: the death and all the problems the world has ever had, killed billions, and view you as product. You really want leaders like that?

Darth Kreiger
I like how you call everyone sheep

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
I like how you call everyone sheep

Yep, I liked it too.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Then your a sheep, They pretty much are responsible for: the death and all the problems the world has ever had, killed billions, and view you as product. You really want leaders like that?

Yeah, atleast they're doing it for the greater good, better than having leaders who go to war for no reason other than pride...

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, atleast they're doing it for the greater good, better than having leaders who go to war for no reason other than pride...

No one know's the true motives, anyone who tells you they know is lying.
Because not even the memebers of the illuminati know themselves, lying is common in their heiacrchy. ORDER OUT OF CHAOS they create problems, and proceed to make solutions. these solutions transfer power from us, and into them.

Grand_Moff_Gav
But, we've not had power for centuries, and how do you know the Illuminati is all about lying to itself? Then whatever you know about them is a lie, therefore you are lying therefore you should go home, by a microwave meal and enjoy the fact that it isn't your problem to deal with!

Emperor Ashtar
But, we've not had power for centuries, and how do you know the Illuminati is all about lying to itself? Then whatever you know about them is a lie, therefore you are lying therefore you should go home, by a microwave meal and enjoy the fact that it isn't your problem to deal with!

Your right, the illuminati plays chess with the world, they control both pieces. They create a group with one a genda, then proceed to make another one which oppesses that group. creat conflict and, chaos, then come up with a solution.

They aren't afraid of us, nor do they hide their plans. they constantly Hoodwink us, and flash their symbols andplans in our face.

Grand_Moff_Gav
But you just said that even they don't know there plans? So...really they are doing a fantastic job of this Order out of Chaos thing...sounds more like an excuse Conspiracyists use when they contradict themselves...

Emperor Ashtar
But you just said that even they don't know there plans? So...really they are doing a fantastic job of this Order out of Chaos thing...sounds more like an excuse Conspiracyists use when they contradict themselves...

Contradict themselves, I said we don't know what the heirarchy is up to. the hierarchy isn't connected with rest of their earthly subordinates.

http://www.knowledgedrivenrevolution.com/Header/200510/All_Seeing_Eye.jpg

The capstone represents a macrocasm,the universe,the all seeing eye,GOD that's where I believe the hieacrchy is. notice that on the cap stone all sthe sides become one, while the base they are still seperate. the base has four sides and is a microcasm, that's where we are.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Ah, the famous Latin phrase that Icke misquoted fourteen times or so then made out the Latin Language had been changed to make the obvious hint that the Illuminati exist in America disappear, so people asked why they would put their symbol on the note in the first place....Icke abandoned this and finally used the proper translation...

Emperor Ashtar
Ah, the famous Latin phrase that Icke misquoted fourteen times or so then made out the Latin Language had been changed to make the obvious hint that the Illuminati exist in America disappear, so people asked why they would put their symbol on the note in the first place....Icke abandoned this and finally used the proper translation...

Order out of choas is not misquoted, and I don't really use ickes theories, don't really like them.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Novus Ordo Seclorum, he translated it as New Secular Order, but it means new Order of the Ages...he is a fool...

Emperor Ashtar
Novus Ordo Seclorum, he translated it as New Secular Order, but it means new Order of the Ages...he is a fool...

Yeah, he kinda is, he's cocky too.

It say: Announce the coming of the new order of ages.

Annuit Coeptis Novous Ordo Seclorum

Grand_Moff_Gav
Annuit Coeptus is clearly a different sentence...

Grand_Moff_Gav

Emperor Ashtar
Annuit Coeptus is clearly a different sentence...

How is it clearly, it's on top, and the translation is announce the coming.
alone it isn't even a sentence.

Emperor Ashtar

Grand_Moff_Gav

Emperor Ashtar

Grand_Moff_Gav
Haha, thats not Wiki my friend...wrong again.

Emperor Ashtar
Haha, thats not Wiki my friend...wrong again.

That's nice.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Stumped? Still, atleast you didn't call me a sheep...

Emperor Ashtar
Stumped? Still, atleast you didn't call me a sheep...
No, I know where you got it from, I just don't care.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Ah good good....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.