Silver Surfer, Strange, and Thor vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
JLA roster:

1 Superman
2 Wonderwoman
3 Flash
4 Green Lantern ( kyle)
5 Martian
6 Aquaman
7 Batman

versus

1 Silver Surfer
2 Thor(warrier madness)
3 Doc. Strange

bigbran
ss, thor, and strange.

ExtraMision5555
Probably marvel, Strange can counter flash with pre cog.
Marvel Team 7.5/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um this is a bit unfair huh? Surfer, Thor and Stranges powers could combine in all kinds of ways. The Jla has no Mystich on thier team to counter strange. How bout making things even and giving them zatanna or nabu.

Thanos_THOTU
Silver Surfer have (in many universes) been considered as one of most powerful creature in the universe.
Thor i also a great addition.
But yeah Stephen takes this alone.

Inhuman
JLA gets spanked.

Priest
Surfers team wins 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is it me, or is this a bit biased? The original 7 of the jla don't have a counter to all three of these guys? Was this thread even made for serious debate, or was it made so that everyone can say theJLA get's spanked? Even I know the Jla can't handle the three of these guys together with the roster of the jla that is posted.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Is it me, or is this a bit biased? The original 7 of the jla don't have a counter to all three of these guys? Was this thread even made for serious debate, or was it made so that everyone can say theJLA get's spanked? Even I know the Jla can't handle the three of these guys together with the roster of the jla that is posted.

I dont think he did it on purpose

Inhuman

Instead of whinning just say JLA lose badly.
would spectre, mr. myx, supermam prime, added to the JLA roster be more to your liking?

Soljer
Originally posted by Inhuman
would spectre, mr. myx, supermam prime, added to the JLA roster be more to your liking?

All he wants to hear is that the JLA mop up. If the thread isn't structured perfectly to the JLA's BLARING victory, it's a bad thread...

*rolls eyes*

bigbran
would spectre, mr. myx, supermam prime, added to the JLA roster be more to your liking? exactly!

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer
All he wants to hear is that the JLA mop up. If the thread isn't structured perfectly to the JLA's BLARING victory, it's a bad thread...

*rolls eyes*

lol

truer words have never been spoken

rotiart
Well in any case. there was a thread recently with thor and surfer vs. JLA.. i said that surfer thor lose... but not easily...

with strange on team... I'd say i'd be hard for them to be beaten.. but i'd say they'd still probably go down...

unless strange is given prep. if strange has prep. he handles half the team himself.

badabing
I've never seen Nunez do spite threads. Anyway, the Marvel team take this one.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by badabing
I've never seen Nunez do spite threads. Anyway, the Marvel team take this one.

cosigned

D-Block
Marvel's team dominates this battle

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
Well in any case. there was a thread recently with thor and surfer vs. JLA.. i said that surfer thor lose... but not easily...

with strange on team... I'd say i'd be hard for them to be beaten.. but i'd say they'd still probably go down...

unless strange is given prep. if strange has prep. he handles half the team himself.

Strange doesn't need prep. The combining of Thor's Magic, Stranges Spells, and Surfers cosmic power is over whelming for twice this many jlers

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
lol

truer words have never been spoken

And that is not true at all. Please don't act like you know me cuz you don't. I made a thread with a perfectly matched avengers for the jla. and no one debated about it. Most of the time all the threads against the jla are made AGAINST the jla in favour of marvel toons. I actually made a good exact match up and couldn't get a debate. So no. I dont' want to here the jla in a mop up. THanks for reading my mind and knowing me from the inside out.

nvrbeenwthagirl

How bout you add pre retcon beyonder to every thread against dc to your liking?

bigbran
And that is not true at all. Please don't act like you know me cuz you don't. I made a thread with a perfectly matched avengers for the jla. and no one debated about it. Most of the time all the threads against the jla are made AGAINST the jla in favour of marvel toons. I actually made a good exact match up and couldn't get a debate. So no. I dont' want to here the jla in a mop up. THanks for reading my mind and knowing me from the inside out. That's because people don't like to respond to big battles.

And everyone likes a spite thread, look at all the spite threads that get answered, hulk vs teen titans.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
That's because people don't like to respond to big battles.

And everyone likes a spite thread, look at all the spite threads that get answered, hulk vs teen titans.

Well how are we ever gonna debate a good jla avengers battle if people keep making these mitch matched battles? I een listed the perfecly powerful Avengers. A team that could bring the JLA to a standstill or even win most often than not. No one responded. but any, silver surfer and strange can take this one without thor. Strange is a much better partner for silver surfer than thor and thier reality manipulation and matter manipulation would over whelm even the big 7. The Jla would need Fate or Alan Scott in order to counter strange.

badabing
Well how are we ever gonna debate a good jla avengers battle if people keep making these mitch matched battles? I een listed the perfecly powerful Avengers. A team that could bring the JLA to a standstill or even win most often than not. No one responded. but any, silver surfer and strange can take this one without thor. Strange is a much better partner for silver surfer than thor and thier reality manipulation and matter manipulation would over whelm even the big 7. The Jla would need Fate or Alan Scott in order to counter strange.
Dude, bump the thread you made and let's have a look. cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dude, bump the thread you made and let's have a look. cool

HOw do I bump the thread? hit it so it will get to the top?

badabing
Just post on it and it will get bumped to the top. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just post on it and it will get bumped to the top. wink

it's a billion new postings, i'm having a hard time finding it. i'll make it again. it's probably gone since it didnt' get posted it.

bigbran
Well how are we ever gonna debate a good jla avengers battle if people keep making these mitch matched battles? I een listed the perfecly powerful Avengers. A team that could bring the JLA to a standstill or even win most often than not. No one responded. but any, silver surfer and strange can take this one without thor. Strange is a much better partner for silver surfer than thor and thier reality manipulation and matter manipulation would over whelm even the big 7. The Jla would need Fate or Alan Scott in order to counter strange. Theres is too many avengers vs JLA threads. What you want to do is include people like hulk, superman, wolverine, batman, people with lots of fanboys.
And make a battle even.
Or superman vs someone known, but not overused.
1 on 1 battles, always get more posts.

badabing
it's a billion new postings, i'm having a hard time finding it. i'll make it again. it's probably gone since it didnt' get posted it.
What's the name of the thread?

bigbran
it's a billion new postings, i'm having a hard time finding it. i'll make it again. it's probably gone since it didnt' get posted it. No! I'll bump it.

Rols
Just search by user, should be able to find it from there.

ExtraMision5555
And that is not true at all. Please don't act like you know me cuz you don't. I made a thread with a perfectly matched avengers for the jla. and no one debated about it. Most of the time all the threads against the jla are made AGAINST the jla in favour of marvel toons. I actually made a good exact match up and couldn't get a debate. So no. I dont' want to here the jla in a mop up. THanks for reading my mind and knowing me from the inside out.

Funny, i dont remmeber pretending to know you*

As i stated earlier, i noticed you had a strange bias -- fetish even, for the JLA, and i pointed it out. And it looks like i wasnt the only person who noticed. Is their anything wrong with taht? not neccessairily, everyone has favorites, but it just seems that you took it personally that somoene accidentaly or not, put a team against jla that would probably beat thier anus. And this isisnt the first time. I personally dont reallly care, infact i wasnt even the one who said it in this thread, so clearly you have some sort of vendetta against me or something? i duno

and yes -- i am telepathic

Inhuman
How bout you add pre retcon beyonder to every thread against dc to your liking?

I may add cosmic Aunt may instead...

http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=auntmayheraldbu3.jpg

olympian
I dont know about the Marvel side.

How about adding Galactus to make it more even?

Avalonofthewind
This Marvel team fares a lot better than the simple Thor/Surfer line up.
Strange is a great addition to the team.

JLA still has the advantage though unless the JLA characters fight stupidly and we are using the uber versions of the Marvel characters.

Good battle though.

Tshern
Current versions of everyone?

bigbran
no.

Tshern
Fiuh, that makes a lot more sense. I would still have to say Marvel team takes this more often than JLA.

Accel
One simple thing to do, since you made it, is to click on your username. When your profile comes up, click on 'Find all threads' and a complete list of every thread you made should appear.

This will make it easier to find your own specific thread.

doctorstrongbad
The marvel team wins this fight 9/10.

rotiart
I still say without Prep, Superman or Flash would FTL blitz strange (assuming blitz's are allowed) before a spell went off. And then slowly but eventually dismantle SS and WMT.

However with prep, strange can shield them up against that kind of intrusion.

JOE NUNEZ
Strange can also have an army of magical demons, fighting by his side.

guy222
flash is the key to winning unless

nwg202
is this classic strange? auto sheilds should be able to counter the blitz. classic strange is a walking pis machine. Flash as always is the biggest jla threat followed by mm in my opinion.

quanchi112
Team Surfer wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.