KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer, Strange, and Thor vs. JLA

Silver Surfer, Strange, and Thor vs. JLA
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Silver Surfer, Strange, and Thor vs. JLA

JLA roster:

1 Superman
2 Wonderwoman
3 Flash
4 Green Lantern ( kyle)
5 Martian
6 Aquaman
7 Batman

versus

1 Silver Surfer
2 Thor(warrier madness)
3 Doc. Strange

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:42 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

ss, thor, and strange.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:44 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Probably marvel, Strange can counter flash with pre cog.
Marvel Team 7.5/10

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:09 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um this is a bit unfair huh? Surfer, Thor and Stranges powers could combine in all kinds of ways. The Jla has no Mystich on thier team to counter strange. How bout making things even and giving them zatanna or nabu.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:14 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Silver Surfer have (in many universes) been considered as one of most powerful creature in the universe.
Thor i also a great addition.
But yeah Stephen takes this alone.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:15 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

JLA gets spanked.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:21 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Surfers team wins 10/10

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:23 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it me, or is this a bit biased? The original 7 of the jla don't have a counter to all three of these guys? Was this thread even made for serious debate, or was it made so that everyone can say theJLA get's spanked? Even I know the Jla can't handle the three of these guys together with the roster of the jla that is posted.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:24 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Is it me, or is this a bit biased? The original 7 of the jla don't have a counter to all three of these guys? Was this thread even made for serious debate, or was it made so that everyone can say theJLA get's spanked? Even I know the Jla can't handle the three of these guys together with the roster of the jla that is posted.

I dont think he did it on purpose

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:30 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Instead of whinning just say JLA lose badly.
would spectre, mr. myx, supermam prime, added to the JLA roster be more to your liking?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:32 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Inhuman
would spectre, mr. myx, supermam prime, added to the JLA roster be more to your liking?

All he wants to hear is that the JLA mop up. If the thread isn't structured perfectly to the JLA's BLARING victory, it's a bad thread...

*rolls eyes*

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:39 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

exactly!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:52 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by Soljer
All he wants to hear is that the JLA mop up. If the thread isn't structured perfectly to the JLA's BLARING victory, it's a bad thread...

*rolls eyes*

lol

truer words have never been spoken

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:31 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Well in any case. there was a thread recently with thor and surfer vs. JLA.. i said that surfer thor lose... but not easily...

with strange on team... I'd say i'd be hard for them to be beaten.. but i'd say they'd still probably go down...

unless strange is given prep. if strange has prep. he handles half the team himself.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:39 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I've never seen Nunez do spite threads. Anyway, the Marvel team take this one.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:53 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by badabing
I've never seen Nunez do spite threads. Anyway, the Marvel team take this one.

cosigned

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:55 AM
D-Block

Marvel's team dominates this battle

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 05:09 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rotiart
Well in any case. there was a thread recently with thor and surfer vs. JLA.. i said that surfer thor lose... but not easily...

with strange on team... I'd say i'd be hard for them to be beaten.. but i'd say they'd still probably go down...

unless strange is given prep. if strange has prep. he handles half the team himself.

Strange doesn't need prep. The combining of Thor's Magic, Stranges Spells, and Surfers cosmic power is over whelming for twice this many jlers

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 05:11 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
lol

truer words have never been spoken

And that is not true at all. Please don't act like you know me cuz you don't. I made a thread with a perfectly matched avengers for the jla. and no one debated about it. Most of the time all the threads against the jla are made AGAINST the jla in favour of marvel toons. I actually made a good exact match up and couldn't get a debate. So no. I dont' want to here the jla in a mop up. THanks for reading my mind and knowing me from the inside out.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 05:12 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

How bout you add pre retcon beyonder to every thread against dc to your liking?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 05:14 AM