Colossus and Rogue vs Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
Takes place in NY, who wins?

python99
wonderman gets buried on the spot R.I.P

python99
anyone else?

golem370
Well is this Energy Wonder Man or Classic Wonder Man

lilnutta12
colossus i dont rate him - id dont really catch up on the comics with rogue colossus and shadowcat - those lower x-men in my opinion

but ionic energy wonderman wins

galan7777777
overkill, WM gets slaughtered

Silent Master
How is it overkill?

Priest
Wonderman wins if he's ionic

ThePittman
WM is toast2

Draco69
Wonder Man. Rogue can't absorb Wonder Man's powers. On her first appearance battling the Avengers, she was unable to because he was an ionic being.

ThePittman

Draco69
Doesn't really matter. Her 50 tonner state isn't anywhere near his strength level and her Sunfire powers is just gonna piss him off. A pure ionic being isn't worried about heat.

Colossus' inability to fly just breaks their chances altogether...

Smart thing to do for Rogue would be to absorb Colossus' powers from the get go and fight Wonder Man.

She's still lose though. Wonder Man is still considerably stronger and considerably faster. Plus he'll outlast both these guys in stamina.

ThePittman
Well I was intending for her to absorb his Colossus powers since that would make it the closer fight since she would have the combine strength and durability but without her being able to affect him I would give 9/10. There always is the lucky punch. stick out tongue

galan7777777
ohh so WM is ionic in this fight? well in that case he would definatley win

DickBlazer
wonderman? lol. he gets destroyed.

Silent Master
Just curious, but how did you come to that conclusion?

Grimm22
Wonderman KO's Rouge in one hit.

Then although it will take a while he beats Colossus erm

Lucid Lui
Wonder Man ftw.

Darth Martin
WM ftw. He can fly. Rouge shouldn't be a problem.

snoopdogg
Other then using his jet-pack to balance a base and failing to stop a press what is WM's more impressive strength feats?

Silent Master
He didn't fail to stop the press, and that base was on an Island that had a mountain on it.

BTW, that jet-pack was powered by Wonderman's energy

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Silent Master
He didn't fail to stop the press, and that base was on an Island that had a mountain on it. I thought he failed. Why did he say Heeelp!? He had to jump out before the press crushed him.

Originally posted by Silent Master

BTW, that jet-pack was powered by Wonderman's energy Yea but it just don't look like a real feat when you can clearly see the jet-pack's thrust. That's kinda cheatin really.

Silent Master
He only had to hold it until the guy got out, which he did so there was no reason to keep holding it, he had to jump out because they couldn't turn the press off, though granted he was having a hard time lifting it by that time

The jet-packs thrust was powered by Wonderman's energy,besides if he wasn't strong enough to lift he he would have been able to keep a hold of it as all the weight was still centered on his hands/arms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.