KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus and Rogue vs Wonder Man

Colossus and Rogue vs Wonder Man
Started by: Sam Z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Colossus and Rogue vs Wonder Man

Takes place in NY, who wins?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:58 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

wonderman gets buried on the spot R.I.P

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:31 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

anyone else?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:01 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well is this Energy Wonder Man or Classic Wonder Man

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:04 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

colossus i dont rate him - id dont really catch up on the comics with rogue colossus and shadowcat - those lower x-men in my opinion

but ionic energy wonderman wins

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:56 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

overkill, WM gets slaughtered

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

How is it overkill?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:04 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Wonderman wins if he's ionic

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:06 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

WM is

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:55 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Wonder Man. Rogue can't absorb Wonder Man's powers. On her first appearance battling the Avengers, she was unable to because he was an ionic being.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:15 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Man. Rogue can't absorb Wonder Man's powers. On her first appearance battling the Avengers, she was unable to because he was an ionic being.
Didn’t know that, makes a difference but would be a much closer fight depending on which version of Rogue.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:17 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Doesn't really matter. Her 50 tonner state isn't anywhere near his strength level and her Sunfire powers is just gonna piss him off. A pure ionic being isn't worried about heat.

Colossus' inability to fly just breaks their chances altogether...

Smart thing to do for Rogue would be to absorb Colossus' powers from the get go and fight Wonder Man.

She's still lose though. Wonder Man is still considerably stronger and considerably faster. Plus he'll outlast both these guys in stamina.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:20 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Well I was intending for her to absorb his Colossus powers since that would make it the closer fight since she would have the combine strength and durability but without her being able to affect him I would give 9/10. There always is the lucky punch. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:34 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

ohh so WM is ionic in this fight? well in that case he would definatley win

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 08:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

wonderman? lol. he gets destroyed.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 09:25 PM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Just curious, but how did you come to that conclusion?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:08 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Wonderman KO's Rouge in one hit.

Then although it will take a while he beats Colossus erm

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:12 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Wonder Man ftw.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 11:41 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

WM ftw. He can fly. Rouge shouldn't be a problem.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 11:46 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Other then using his jet-pack to balance a base and failing to stop a press what is WM's more impressive strength feats?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 11:47 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote