Batman's Son vs Wolverine's Son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Here's an interesting fight:

The sons of two heros who were recently brought into continuity.

Bat's son has been training with the leauge of assasins his entire life and is around what seems to be 10 years old.

Logan's son has an apparent healing factor that saved him after his mother was killed (go figure). Apparently he may be some sort of samurai. He appears to be around 12 or so.

Who wins?

rotiart
Wow. I actually have never heard of either character having a child.

capt it up
12 lol were the hell do you get your info. wolevrien son would be oevr the age of 50.

also wolverines son face has yet to be shown but judging from his biuld he look about 30 ish

Lucid Lui
We can't possibly know who'd win this. They both have to actually appear first.

Skeets
Just shows that every possible Vs match has been done....no expression

Creshosk
Originally posted by rotiart
Wow. I actually have never heard of either character having a child. Wolvie's also got some daughters.

lilnutta12
ive seen bruce'a ghul - probably his name anyway - lokks like bruce crossed with ra's a ghul

Tron
I thought Bruce's son was from an Elseworld's story.

The-Judge
wolverines son is older, and batman and wolverine at the same age is at the same level... i am going with wolverines sonbig grin

King_Mungi
Bruce's "son" hasn't been revealed yet, but it was mentioned in upcoming Batman solicits

Crease
Yes he has...don't know how to post spoilers...I suggest you stop reading...I'm gonna tell...I swear I'm gonna tell...repeat "Spoiler coming up"...Batman #656.

After a nice fight with about 50 ninja Man-bats, Talia (Ra's daughter) leaves the kid with Bruce to raise. She states the kid has been trained by masters at the League of Assasins and is too much for her to handle. Supposedly next month he meets Robin...you can guess how well they get along.

King_Mungi
Oh very good, didn't realized it came out must have been sold out at my shop so never noticed.

complexbrother
Bruce has a child with Tahlia (or however you spell her name), he just found out about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.