KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman's Son vs Wolverine's Son

Batman's Son vs Wolverine's Son
Started by: Grimm22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Batman's Son vs Wolverine's Son

Here's an interesting fight:

The sons of two heros who were recently brought into continuity.

Bat's son has been training with the leauge of assasins his entire life and is around what seems to be 10 years old.

Logan's son has an apparent healing factor that saved him after his mother was killed (go figure). Apparently he may be some sort of samurai. He appears to be around 12 or so.

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 06:20 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Wow. I actually have never heard of either character having a child.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 06:23 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

12 lol were the hell do you get your info. wolevrien son would be oevr the age of 50.

also wolverines son face has yet to be shown but judging from his biuld he look about 30 ish

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 06:25 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

We can't possibly know who'd win this. They both have to actually appear first.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 06:26 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Just shows that every possible Vs match has been done....no expression

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 06:30 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Wow. I actually have never heard of either character having a child.
Wolvie's also got some daughters.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 06:46 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

ive seen bruce'a ghul - probably his name anyway - lokks like bruce crossed with ra's a ghul

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:25 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I thought Bruce's son was from an Elseworld's story.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:07 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverines son is older, and batman and wolverine at the same age is at the same level... i am going with wolverines sonbig grin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:10 AM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Bruce's "son" hasn't been revealed yet, but it was mentioned in upcoming Batman solicits

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:27 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Yes he has...don't know how to post spoilers...I suggest you stop reading...I'm gonna tell...I swear I'm gonna tell...repeat "Spoiler coming up"...Batman #656.

After a nice fight with about 50 ninja Man-bats, Talia (Ra's daughter) leaves the kid with Bruce to raise. She states the kid has been trained by masters at the League of Assasins and is too much for her to handle. Supposedly next month he meets Robin...you can guess how well they get along.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:04 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Oh very good, didn't realized it came out must have been sold out at my shop so never noticed.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:34 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Bruce has a child with Tahlia (or however you spell her name), he just found out about him.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:40 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote