USAgent and Captain America VS. Batman and Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scorpiom
So this is the deal... well there is no deal, 2 on 2 no prep, Agent has is Black uniform with the Shield. Who takes this?

rotiart
US Agent is Captain America.. less skilled, but with 10 ton strength.. and higher durability... However even though hes a stronger, more durable version of cap.. .cap still kicked his ass... easily.

Batman and Capt would go toe to toe..

US Agent would lose to Nightwing... like Bane might lose to Nightwing...

then you have a badly battered nightwing.. and batman... vs bady battered capt... 2 hurt guys.. vs 1 hurt guy.. .cap goes down.

Scorpiom
Wait uh minute, slow down. Agent could take cap and and he definetly could take nightwing on. I dont understand why Agent gets S!@# on all the time. They have the same skill! Cap just has more strtegy to him as opposed to Agent going head on to beat the heck out of a problem.

Batman isnt all that and Nightwing definetly isnt all of that. What about this. They do this smart...

Agent takes on Batman while Cap take on Nightwing. Agent fights on the defensive to tire BM out while Cap pummels nightwing. The you have 2 Shields against a stupid bat. Hehe.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Scorpiom
Wait uh minute, slow down. Agent could take cap and and he definetly could take nightwing on. I dont understand why Agent gets S!@# on all the time. They have the same skill! Cap just has more strtegy to him as opposed to Agent going head on to beat the heck out of a problem.

Batman isnt all that and Nightwing definetly isnt all of that. What about this. They do this smart...

Agent takes on Batman while Cap take on Nightwing. Agent fights on the defensive to tire BM out while Cap pummels nightwing. The you have 2 Shields against a stupid bat. Hehe. Agent does not have the same skill level as Cap. Cap himself showed him up in a fight h2h no shields. Cap took him down.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Agent does not have the same skill level as Cap. Cap himself showed him up in a fight h2h no shields. Cap took him down.
First time they fought Cap got defeated.
When Red Skull tricked Walker into attacking Cap, Cap "won" smashing his fist on the head of Walker, which previously fought various soldiers of the Red Skull and escaped from hospital while still recovering from being submerged in the north pole waters for over a DAY and smashed from the Flag Smasher mace.
Walker usually lose to Cap cause Rogers must win cause he incarnate the justice etc. never cause of lacking skills.

Tshern
Batman and Nightwing have their gadgets and a huge amount of experience in teamwork. They work together like they were one, they wouldn't let Cap and Agent separate them. Also, the gadgets would turn the scales.

Bats and Nightwing get the majority.

King KAM
Originally posted by Tshern
Batman and Nightwing have their gadgets and a huge amount of experience in teamwork. They work together like they were one, they wouldn't let Cap and Agent separate them. Also, the gadgets would turn the scales.

Bats and Nightwing get the majority. until cap paralyzes nightwing with the first punch.

rotiart
Meh. Cap vs. Agent.. I give it to Cap.

Agent Vs. Nightwing.. I give it to Nightwing.

I guess I just don't like John Walker too much.

Tshern
Originally posted by King KAM
until cap paralyzes nightwing with the first punch.

Who said Cap is going to fight Nightwing? Heck, Nightwing could stun Cap very easily, that's why they have their gadgets...

King KAM
Who said Cap is going to fight Nightwing? Heck, Nightwing could stun Cap very easily, that's why they have their gadgets... that nightwing never gets to use.

Tshern
Nightwing never uses gadgets? Is that so? That sure sounds like fighting to his best ability.

King KAM
Nightwing never uses gadgets? Is that so? That sure sounds like fighting to his best ability. well if cap is fighting to his best ability, nightwing doesnt even see the sheild that snaps his vertabrae coming.

Wally West
Nightwing is faster and more agile than Batman, if Batman can avoid Cap's shield he can too (and I don't see you saying Batman gets taken out by a shield he doesn't see coming). No way does Nightwing get taken out straight away like some punk, his agility the best of the four here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.