KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » USAgent and Captain America VS. Batman and Nightwing

Agent/Cap VS. Batman/ Nightwing
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
AGENT/CAP 4 66.67%
Batman/Nightwing 2 33.33%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

USAgent and Captain America VS. Batman and Nightwing
Started by: Scorpiom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scorpiom
Shock & Awe!

USAgent and Captain America VS. Batman and Nightwing

So this is the deal... well there is no deal, 2 on 2 no prep, Agent has is Black uniform with the Shield. Who takes this?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 08:40 PM
Scorpiom is currently offline Click here to Send Scorpiom a Private Message Find more posts by Scorpiom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

US Agent is Captain America.. less skilled, but with 10 ton strength.. and higher durability... However even though hes a stronger, more durable version of cap.. .cap still kicked his ass... easily.

Batman and Capt would go toe to toe..

US Agent would lose to Nightwing... like Bane might lose to Nightwing...

then you have a badly battered nightwing.. and batman... vs bady battered capt... 2 hurt guys.. vs 1 hurt guy.. .cap goes down.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 10:39 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scorpiom
Shock & Awe!

Wait uh minute, slow down. Agent could take cap and and he definetly could take nightwing on. I dont understand why Agent gets S!@# on all the time. They have the same skill! Cap just has more strtegy to him as opposed to Agent going head on to beat the heck out of a problem.

Batman isnt all that and Nightwing definetly isnt all of that. What about this. They do this smart...

Agent takes on Batman while Cap take on Nightwing. Agent fights on the defensive to tire BM out while Cap pummels nightwing. The you have 2 Shields against a stupid bat. Hehe.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:23 AM
Scorpiom is currently offline Click here to Send Scorpiom a Private Message Find more posts by Scorpiom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scorpiom
Wait uh minute, slow down. Agent could take cap and and he definetly could take nightwing on. I dont understand why Agent gets S!@# on all the time. They have the same skill! Cap just has more strtegy to him as opposed to Agent going head on to beat the heck out of a problem.

Batman isnt all that and Nightwing definetly isnt all of that. What about this. They do this smart...

Agent takes on Batman while Cap take on Nightwing. Agent fights on the defensive to tire BM out while Cap pummels nightwing. The you have 2 Shields against a stupid bat. Hehe.
Agent does not have the same skill level as Cap. Cap himself showed him up in a fight h2h no shields. Cap took him down.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:22 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Agent does not have the same skill level as Cap. Cap himself showed him up in a fight h2h no shields. Cap took him down.

First time they fought Cap got defeated.
When Red Skull tricked Walker into attacking Cap, Cap "won" smashing his fist on the head of Walker, which previously fought various soldiers of the Red Skull and escaped from hospital while still recovering from being submerged in the north pole waters for over a DAY and smashed from the Flag Smasher mace.
Walker usually lose to Cap cause Rogers must win cause he incarnate the justice etc. never cause of lacking skills.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:38 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Batman and Nightwing have their gadgets and a huge amount of experience in teamwork. They work together like they were one, they wouldn't let Cap and Agent separate them. Also, the gadgets would turn the scales.

Bats and Nightwing get the majority.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:46 AM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Tshern
Batman and Nightwing have their gadgets and a huge amount of experience in teamwork. They work together like they were one, they wouldn't let Cap and Agent separate them. Also, the gadgets would turn the scales.

Bats and Nightwing get the majority.
until cap paralyzes nightwing with the first punch.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:48 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Meh. Cap vs. Agent.. I give it to Cap.

Agent Vs. Nightwing.. I give it to Nightwing.

I guess I just don't like John Walker too much.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:00 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Originally posted by King KAM
until cap paralyzes nightwing with the first punch.

Who said Cap is going to fight Nightwing? Heck, Nightwing could stun Cap very easily, that's why they have their gadgets...

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:06 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Who said Cap is going to fight Nightwing? Heck, Nightwing could stun Cap very easily, that's why they have their gadgets...
that nightwing never gets to use.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:07 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Nightwing never uses gadgets? Is that so? That sure sounds like fighting to his best ability.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:24 PM
King KAM

Nightwing never uses gadgets? Is that so? That sure sounds like fighting to his best ability.
well if cap is fighting to his best ability, nightwing doesnt even see the sheild that snaps his vertabrae coming.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:40 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Nightwing is faster and more agile than Batman, if Batman can avoid Cap's shield he can too (and I don't see you saying Batman gets taken out by a shield he doesn't see coming). No way does Nightwing get taken out straight away like some punk, his agility the best of the four here.

Last edited by Wally West on Aug 26th, 2006 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:31 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote