Wolverine runs the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Wolveine is BloodLusted..Not BFR. Fight to the death, knock outs are acceptable.
the gauntlet takes place in the danger room.
All of Wolverine's opponents have their standard weapons. And Wolverine has his Addimantium claws.

1) The Punisher
2) Batman
3) DareDevil
4) Captain America
5) Sabertooth
6) Gambit
7) Death Stoke
8) Dead pool
8) Spiderman
10) Omega Red

How far does he get?

braz
Deathstroke

Thanos_THOTU
Pass... He have taken on far worse beings than Omega red.

jrodslam
Wolverine can actually lose to anyone on the list, considering knock-outs are acceptable. It was mentioned he has his claws in this fight. Does he have the healing factor as well? Either way, no way he clears it.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Pass... He have taken on far worse beings than Omega red.

Yet, he cant seem to ever beat Red.

General Kon-El
Deathstroke stops him. I mean the guy blew up a helicopter with his staff.

Ricodrayz
Welll Half those matches could go either way so it would be best to write out of 10 for each and if he wins the majority then he passes to the next one.

invisiblewoman
doesn't make it past deadpool

badabing
Originally posted by Priest
Wolveine is BloodLusted..Not BFR. Fight to the death, knock outs are acceptable.
the gauntlet takes place in the danger room.
All of Wolverine's opponents have their standard weapons. And Wolverine has his Addimantium claws.

1) The Punisher
2) Batman
3) DareDevil
4) Captain America
5) Sabertooth
6) Gambit
7) Death Stoke
8) Dead pool
8) Spiderman
10) Omega Red

How far does he get?
If the fight takes place in the danger room then are these the real characters or robots/holograms?

Soleran
the chances of him clearing the gauntlet are slim not because he cannot but because his opponents could pull a win at anytime.

I think Sabertooth would be extremely hard.

jollyjim311
In the danger room, with lasers and such, Daredevil and Spider-Man would suck to fight. They could outlast and out dodge him.

He might go down at Gambit, given the location...

riceroost
Wolverine has an excellent shot at clearing this. He's beaten every single one of these people in a 1 on 1 fight with the exception of Omega Red and Batman. Batman would pose no problem at all and depowered Wolverine has held his own against Omega Red w/ Lady D in a team-up. Red is the hardest fight on here though. They've fought for what 18 hours straight hand 2 hand?

rotiart
I'd say fights he doesn't clear deathstroke... Deadpool in one comic was fighting with wolverine.. and easily put wolverine down. Spiderman goes down easily against wolverine though. He just can't hurt wolverine.. but if wolverine gets a swipe in.. say good night spidey!

thedude1948
He would get taken out by Batman or Cap

jollyjim311
In this location, Spider-Man would win. Spider-Sense. He just waits until Wolverine gets hit and then webs him or gives him a melee beat-down.

Ultraman Baltan
Definately won't pass Spiderman, but he only makes it to 7. Deathstroke took on the JLA and WON! Wolvie could only face Cap.

King KAM
Cap can KO him.

Dinalfos
I really doubt that.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dinalfos
I really doubt that. all it takes is a shield to the throat, wolverine wont die, and will heal. But if a KO counts for a win, than cap and DD both can beat him.

braz
Originally posted by King KAM
all it takes is a shield to the throat, wolverine wont die, and will heal. But if a KO counts for a win, than cap and DD both can beat him.

r u kidding me??! here were talkin about a guy whos had over 100 years of combat experience, one of the top h2h combatants on the face of the earth, indestructible skeleton claws that will cut nething, even solid metal or rock, not to mention a healing factor & super senses/reflexes with some crazy strength feats in which hes dodged ALOT more difficult things to dodge than some sluggish 12-pound shield. if he was hit, which even IMO cap wouldnt come close to doing, wolverines VERY agile and can move VERY quickly, wolvie could and would easily get right back up and keep fighting him, then prolly chunk the shield somewhere else outta the way then pounce on cap and gut the shyyt out of him.

killphil
1) The Punisher-Wolvierine 7/10
2) Batman- " " 6/10
3) DareDevil- " " 7/10 - as much as it pains me to admit it.
4) Captain America- " " 5/10
5) Sabertooth- " " 5/10
6) Gambit- " " 7/10 - Again, I begrudgingly admit this one as well.
7) Death Stoke- " " 5/10
8) Dead pool- " " 4/10-This is where he's stopped. Deadpool beat Wolvie rather easy in his own book(Wolverine#88). Plus Deadpool has the better healing factor & agility and is on Wolverine's level for fighting.
8) Spiderman
10) Omega Red

Omega-level
All of them have a chance. I think that he stops at 3, perhaps, and surely at 7.

batdude123
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine has an excellent shot at clearing this. He's beaten every single one of these people in a 1 on 1 fight with the exception of Omega Red and Batman. Batman would pose no problem at all and depowered Wolverine has held his own against Omega Red w/ Lady D in a team-up. Red is the hardest fight on here though. They've fought for what 18 hours straight hand 2 hand?

Yeah, even though they almost killed him, and Omega Red admitted that he was simply toying with Logan the whole time, that's good evidence. Nice try, rice. roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
I INTRODUCE YOU GAYVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6329/axm15011mo2.jpg

hulkrulz
He shuld pass but he'd have trouble w/ sabertooth and spidey

riceroost
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wolverine can actually lose to anyone on the list, considering knock-outs are acceptable. He can also beat anyone on this list. Funny how that works out.
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yet, he cant seem to ever beat Red. He fought Red for 18 hours and apparantly he was doing pretty well. He thought he had beat Red toward the end, and Wolverine doesn't tend to make assumptions. Red ultimately won, but lets not forget that Wolverine was DRUGGED during this fight.
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Deathstroke stops him. I mean the guy blew up a helicopter with his staff. Yet Wolverine has survived far worse explosions than that with relative ease. And Wolverine has taken down multiple helicopters BY HAND. So Wolverine can duplicate DS' feat without the aid of a weapon.
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
doesn't make it past deadpool He's beaten Deadpool.
Originally posted by Soleran
the chances of him clearing the gauntlet are slim not because he cannot but because his opponents could pull a win at anytime. Likewise he could pull out a win at anytime against almost all of these guys with the exception of those with a Healing Ability, not including DS since his HF is pretty tame. Red, Sabretooth, and Pool are the only people that he couldn't kill with one blow. And even Sabretooth has been beaten by Wolverine twice with a single blow.
Originally posted by jollyjim311
In the danger room, with lasers and such, Daredevil and Spider-Man would suck to fight. They could outlast and out dodge him.
How would DD or Spidey ever "outlast" Wolverine. He has superhuman stamina. They do not. They would never outlast him because he wont get tired.
Originally posted by jollyjim311
He might go down at Gambit, given the location... What location would Gambit ever have an advantage in? It's not exactly like Remy can hide from him.
Originally posted by rotiart
Deadpool in one comic was fighting with wolverine.. and easily put wolverine down. Yeah, when Wolverine didn't have a HEALING FACTOR.
Originally posted by thedude1948
He would get taken out by Batman or Cap No and No. Only way these 2 beat him is from 40,000 feet up with a nuke or 2.
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Definately won't pass Spiderman, but he only makes it to 7. Deathstroke took on the JLA and WON! Wolvie could only face Cap. Wolverine has taken down Spidey on more than one occassion. Deathstroke did not win against the JLA, he was getting the snot pounded out of him until Doctor Light saved him. Wolverine has also taken down Deathstroke in a Titans/X-Men crossover.
Originally posted by King KAM
Cap can KO him. Only if Hulk curbstomps him first to soften him up for Stevie.
Originally posted by killphil

8) Dead pool- " " 4/10-This is where he's stopped. Deadpool beat Wolvie rather easy in his own book(Wolverine#88). Plus Deadpool has the better healing factor & agility and is on Wolverine's level for fighting.
Jesus Christ you people are amazing. Everyone remembers Wolverine getting taken down in Wolverine # 88 by Deadpool, but NOBODY seems to be able to get it through their thick skulls that WOLVERINE HAD NO HEALING FACTOR!! Read the friggin issue, not just the pictures. Christ!

And Deadpool is not more agile than Wolverine. Their physical stats are equal, even though Wolverine has better speed and strength feats. Deadpool is also not on Wolverine's level in fighting skill. He is a 6 to Wolverine's 7. Wolverine is way more experienced. And currently DP does not have a better healing ability as far as I am concerned. He has an immortality factor that aids his healing ability. DP's hf IS Wolverine's hf, so he shouldn't heal faster.
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, even though they almost killed him, and Omega Red admitted that he was simply toying with Logan the whole time, that's good evidence. Nice try, rice. He still made them both look pretty stupid in that fight, oh yeah, and he was fighting BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!! And as far as "I was toying with you Logan." that seems very unlikely, especially with Red getting chucked all over the place by Wolverine and having his face set on fire. Posturing more than anything else.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.