KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine runs the guantlet

Wolverine runs the guantlet
Started by: Priest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Priest

Wolverine runs the guantlet

Wolveine is BloodLusted..Not BFR. Fight to the death, knock outs are acceptable.
the gauntlet takes place in the danger room.
All of Wolverine's opponents have their standard weapons. And Wolverine has his Addimantium claws.

1) The Punisher
2) Batman
3) DareDevil
4) Captain America
5) Sabertooth
6) Gambit
7) Death Stoke
8) Dead pool
8) Spiderman
10) Omega Red

How far does he get?

Last edited by Priest on Aug 26th, 2006 at 01:43 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:32 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Deathstroke

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:01 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Pass... He have taken on far worse beings than Omega red.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:04 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Wolverine can actually lose to anyone on the list, considering knock-outs are acceptable. It was mentioned he has his claws in this fight. Does he have the healing factor as well? Either way, no way he clears it.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:06 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Pass... He have taken on far worse beings than Omega red.

Yet, he cant seem to ever beat Red.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:06 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Deathstroke stops him. I mean the guy blew up a helicopter with his staff.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:36 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Welll Half those matches could go either way so it would be best to write out of 10 for each and if he wins the majority then he passes to the next one.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:38 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

doesn't make it past deadpool

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:50 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Re: Wolverine runs the guantlet

Originally posted by Priest
Wolveine is BloodLusted..Not BFR. Fight to the death, knock outs are acceptable.
the gauntlet takes place in the danger room.
All of Wolverine's opponents have their standard weapons. And Wolverine has his Addimantium claws.

1) The Punisher
2) Batman
3) DareDevil
4) Captain America
5) Sabertooth
6) Gambit
7) Death Stoke
8) Dead pool
8) Spiderman
10) Omega Red

How far does he get?

If the fight takes place in the danger room then are these the real characters or robots/holograms?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:56 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

the chances of him clearing the gauntlet are slim not because he cannot but because his opponents could pull a win at anytime.

I think Sabertooth would be extremely hard.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:58 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

In the danger room, with lasers and such, Daredevil and Spider-Man would suck to fight. They could outlast and out dodge him.

He might go down at Gambit, given the location...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 04:29 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riceroost

Wolverine has an excellent shot at clearing this. He's beaten every single one of these people in a 1 on 1 fight with the exception of Omega Red and Batman. Batman would pose no problem at all and depowered Wolverine has held his own against Omega Red w/ Lady D in a team-up. Red is the hardest fight on here though. They've fought for what 18 hours straight hand 2 hand?

Last edited by riceroost on Aug 26th, 2006 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:14 PM
riceroost is currently offline Click here to Send riceroost a Private Message Find more posts by riceroost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'd say fights he doesn't clear deathstroke... Deadpool in one comic was fighting with wolverine.. and easily put wolverine down. Spiderman goes down easily against wolverine though. He just can't hurt wolverine.. but if wolverine gets a swipe in.. say good night spidey!

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:19 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

He would get taken out by Batman or Cap

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:21 PM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

In this location, Spider-Man would win. Spider-Sense. He just waits until Wolverine gets hit and then webs him or gives him a melee beat-down.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 07:42 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definately won't pass Spiderman, but he only makes it to 7. Deathstroke took on the JLA and WON! Wolvie could only face Cap.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:00 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Cap can KO him.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:53 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

I really doubt that.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:56 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Dinalfos
I really doubt that.
all it takes is a shield to the throat, wolverine wont die, and will heal. But if a KO counts for a win, than cap and DD both can beat him.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:09 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by King KAM
all it takes is a shield to the throat, wolverine wont die, and will heal. But if a KO counts for a win, than cap and DD both can beat him.

r u kidding me??! here were talkin about a guy whos had over 100 years of combat experience, one of the top h2h combatants on the face of the earth, indestructible skeleton claws that will cut nething, even solid metal or rock, not to mention a healing factor & super senses/reflexes with some crazy strength feats in which hes dodged ALOT more difficult things to dodge than some sluggish 12-pound shield. if he was hit, which even IMO cap wouldnt come close to doing, wolverines VERY agile and can move VERY quickly, wolvie could and would easily get right back up and keep fighting him, then prolly chunk the shield somewhere else outta the way then pounce on cap and gut the shyyt out of him.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:41 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote