Punisher (with a twist) vs 1970's Imperial Guard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim

lilnutta12
dies on 1 and badly

gladiator just believes he could beat someone like galactus then he becomes strong enough to take down iron frank with ease

Alfheim
Originally posted by lilnutta12
dies on 1 and badly

gladiator just believes he could beat someone like galactus then he becomes strong enough to take down iron frank with ease

Well what if he doesnt belive. This is what I would do if I were Frank I would create devices that make holograms and make him appear that he is weaker than he already is and use devices to make me look stronger.

Also bare in mind the groups do not represent order of encounter. Group 3 could find Frank first or group 2.....or maybe 1 it is random, but then again 2 groups could find him at once.

lilnutta12
but frank doesnt no his powers he hasnt been studying has he.

so he wont no.

even if frank goes down

Alfheim

lilnutta12
oh i didnt think about that

Alfheim
*bump* miffed

don't shiv
Punisher flees the arena, whispering

"I may be headstrong, but I sure as hell ain't stupid."

Alfheim
Originally posted by don't shiv
Punisher flees the arena, whispering

"I may be headstrong, but I sure as hell ain't stupid."

Thats were you're wrong. I did not think of this before but there are loads of tactics Frank can use.

First of all its logical they will split up into groups. Frank has to keep them part. He can use computerised battle stations to engage the weaker members and control less powerful versions of his armour by remote control or by a computer. He could also lure them to an area and just blow them the **** up.

Idealy he should do this until the rest are all dead and there is only Gladiator left. Tony has a hulk buster armour and a thor buster armour (by the way I did not know he had these armours).

I would use one armour and get a battle computer to control the other. I would then use holograms to make me seem more impervious than I am and make the Gladiator seem weaker...I dont know exactly how I would do this but it can be done. Hopefully this is how I would beat Gladiator.

Alfheim
This thread cant get no love?

Alfheim
*bump*

Soljer
Iron Castle really doesn't last very long.

Alfheim
Are you sure? He has 3 weeks prep and dont forget they are going to split up into groups to find him. You're forgetting that Iron Castle can create alot of robots and booby traps for imperial guards to wear down the weaker ones until he has to fight Gladiator.

Alfheim
*sigh* *bump*

Phantom Zone
*bump*

Bentley
Why don't you just put Ironman in this thread?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
Why don't you just put Ironman in this thread?

Frank Castle is more ruthless and arguably if he had his knowledge would be even better than Tony.

Bentley
Then why don't you make this: Ironman vs the Imperial Guard, in this fight Ironman is ruthless and has lots of vigilante experience?

Phantom Zone
Then why don't you make this: Ironman vs the Imperial Guard, in this fight Ironman is ruthless and has lots of vigilante experience?

Because hes not. Its not vigilante experience that makes Frank good at prep. erm You're being argumentative

Bentley
Punisher is not as adept as Tony with technology either and he never will. confused

Phantom Zone
Punisher is not as adept as Tony with technology either and he never will. confused

Didnt you see where I stated at the beginning that Frank has Tony knowledge of Tonys tech? So its basically Frank Castle ruthleness and prep skills with Tonys genuis at tech.

Bentley
What I'm saying is that your basis to reject Ironman in this thread could be used to push Punisher out of it.

Phantom Zone
What I'm saying is that your basis to reject Ironman in this thread could be used to push Punisher out of it.

Ok brilliant, back on topic?

Sado22
Celine Dion

Master-Borg
Frank ftw.

Sado22
this thread sucks mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.