KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher (with a twist) vs 1970's Imperial Guard

Punisher (with a twist) vs 1970's Imperial Guard
Started by: Phantom Zone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Punisher (with a twist) vs 1970's Imperial Guard

Tony Starks has annoyed the Imperial Guard and they have killed him. Just before he dies for some strange reason he manages to transfer his intelligence to Frank Castle (The Punisher). Now the Imperial Guard want Frank Castle dead.

Frank has built himself a Punisher armour which basically has all the stats ( strength, agility etc) that the current Iron Man armour has.....for the rest just imagine what Frank Castle would do with battle armour if he had Stark's knowledge.

So its like this the Punisher still retains his knowledge of guns and strategy but has Tony Stark's knowledge of technology and his own special armour. Frank Castle has all of Tony's resources.

The 1970's Imperial Guard are coming to earth, but Frank Castle has information on each and everyone and has had 3 weeks prep. The Imperial Guard are going to split up into 3 groups to try and find him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Guard_(comics)

1.Gladiator

2. Astra, Nightside, Magique, Hobgoblin, Smasher

3. Titan, Neutron, Mentor, Fang, Scintilla

4. Pulsar, Starbolt and Flashfire

Frank is going to use geurilla warfare typê of tactics were he is going to try and hit and run. Ok discuss.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:09 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

dies on 1 and badly

gladiator just believes he could beat someone like galactus then he becomes strong enough to take down iron frank with ease

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:15 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilnutta12
dies on 1 and badly

gladiator just believes he could beat someone like galactus then he becomes strong enough to take down iron frank with ease

Well what if he doesnt belive. This is what I would do if I were Frank I would create devices that make holograms and make him appear that he is weaker than he already is and use devices to make me look stronger.

Also bare in mind the groups do not represent order of encounter. Group 3 could find Frank first or group 2.....or maybe 1 it is random, but then again 2 groups could find him at once.

Last edited by Deadline on Aug 30th, 2006 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:25 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

but frank doesnt no his powers he hasnt been studying has he.

so he wont no.

even if frank goes down

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:46 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Punisher (with a twist) vs 1970's Imperial Guard

Originally posted by lilnutta12
but frank doesnt no his powers he hasnt been studying has he.

so he wont no.

even if frank goes down

Look at what I said below

Originally posted by Alfheim

So its like this the Punisher still retains his knowledge of guns and strategy but has Tony Stark's knowledge of technology and his own special armour. Frank Castle has all of Tony's resources.

The 1970's Imperial Guard are coming to earth, but Frank Castle has information on each and everyone and has had 3 weeks prep. The Imperial Guard are going to split up into 3 groups to try and find him

Frank is going to use geurilla warfare typê of tactics were he is going to try and hit and run. Ok discuss.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:49 PM
lilnutta12

oh i didnt think about that

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:42 PM
Deadline

*bump* miffed

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 04:42 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Punisher flees the arena, whispering

"I may be headstrong, but I sure as hell ain't stupid."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:36 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by don't shiv
Punisher flees the arena, whispering

"I may be headstrong, but I sure as hell ain't stupid."

Thats were you're wrong. I did not think of this before but there are loads of tactics Frank can use.

First of all its logical they will split up into groups. Frank has to keep them part. He can use computerised battle stations to engage the weaker members and control less powerful versions of his armour by remote control or by a computer. He could also lure them to an area and just blow them the **** up.

Idealy he should do this until the rest are all dead and there is only Gladiator left. Tony has a hulk buster armour and a thor buster armour (by the way I did not know he had these armours).

I would use one armour and get a battle computer to control the other. I would then use holograms to make me seem more impervious than I am and make the Gladiator seem weaker...I dont know exactly how I would do this but it can be done. Hopefully this is how I would beat Gladiator.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 11:47 AM
Deadline

This thread cant get no love?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:55 PM
Deadline

*bump*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:41 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Iron Castle really doesn't last very long.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:43 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Are you sure? He has 3 weeks prep and dont forget they are going to split up into groups to find him. You're forgetting that Iron Castle can create alot of robots and booby traps for imperial guards to wear down the weaker ones until he has to fight Gladiator.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:55 PM
Deadline

*sigh* *bump*

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 09:32 AM
Deadline

*bump*

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 03:32 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Why don't you just put Ironman in this thread?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 03:36 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Bentley
Why don't you just put Ironman in this thread?

Frank Castle is more ruthless and arguably if he had his knowledge would be even better than Tony.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 03:38 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Then why don't you make this: Ironman vs the Imperial Guard, in this fight Ironman is ruthless and has lots of vigilante experience?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 03:39 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Bentley
Then why don't you make this: Ironman vs the Imperial Guard, in this fight Ironman is ruthless and has lots of vigilante experience?

Because hes not. Its not vigilante experience that makes Frank good at prep. erm You're being argumentative

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 03:41 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Punisher is not as adept as Tony with technology either and he never will. confused

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 03:43 PM