Black Bolt vs. Juggernaut(classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who?

endrict
black bolt with ease, he kicked hulks ass with a whisper.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by endrict
black bolt with ease, he kicked hulks ass with a whisper.

I disagree, classic Juggernaut was hit by Thor's Godblast and he said it tickled.

Juggernaut 7/10

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I disagree, classic Juggernaut was hit by Thor's Godblast and he said it tickled.

Juggernaut 7/10 How would Juggs touch BB?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
How would Juggs touch BB?

The same way he "touches" Thor.

boriquaking55
How would Juggs touch BB?

Basically BB would have to play keep away - then again how would BB hurt Juggernaut? He'd probably just keep slowing him down and at best I can see them stalemating.

Horrificus
It would be a terrible fight.
I don't think Juggs would be able to get his hands on BB, but his shield would protect him from BB voice.

And, BB would never fight stupid enough to allow Juggs to get a good punch in on him.

ExtraMision5555
I think this is a stalemate

BB can effectively stay away from jugs, and Jugs has a pertty solild defense against BB's
stuff

BUT

Classic as in 8th day?

hmm.

BB would be follish to engadge in fierce h2h

boriquaking55
I will agree with that - not the best fight because it was just consist of Blackbolt keeping away from Juggs and slowing him down with his screams. As long as Juggs uses his shield it'll just be stalemate until Juggs can get his hands on BB - which likely will never happen.

Apolloknight
I will agree with that - not the best fight because it was just consist of Blackbolt keeping away from Juggs and slowing him down with his screams. As long as Juggs uses his shield it'll just be stalemate until Juggs can get his hands on BB - which likely will never happen.

Lets not forget, Juggs can Lift and throw objects fast enought to hit BB, Im not saying its a sure hit, but Im sure BB will begin to tire from the various, Cars, Dumsters, walls, buses, poles, and other objects flying at great speeds at him. Remember, Juggs can achive escape velocitys with the objects he can throw . (He threw his gem into outer space)

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Soujaboy
The same way he "touches" Thor. Dude come on, Thor! My little brother saw the Thor vs. Hercules fight in some comic. Hes only 10 , and he asked me. Hey cant Thor fly??? I responded no bro he just forgets about his powers when he fights.. laughing out loud

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Lets not forget, Juggs can Lift and throw objects fast enought to hit BB, I'm not saying its a sure hit, but I'm sure BB will begin to tire from the various, Cars, Dumsters, walls, buses, poles, and other objects flying at great speeds at him. Remember, Juggs can achive escape velocitys with the objects he can throw . (He threw his gem into outer space) I'm also pretty sure if something is thrown at him a whisper should be more than enough to disintegrate it. And whats to stop BB, from flying into space and screaming down at the planet where this fight is taking place. Hence destroying all environment around Juggs. Don't worry they wont be fighting on Earth. eek!

Omega-level
I will agree with that - not the best fight because it was just consist of Blackbolt keeping away from Juggs and slowing him down with his screams.

Slow him down? He took down THE HULK by just opening his mouth.

Accel
Lets not forget, Juggs can Lift and throw objects fast enought to hit BB, Im not saying its a sure hit, but Im sure BB will begin to tire from the various, Cars, Dumsters, walls, buses, poles, and other objects flying at great speeds at him. Remember, Juggs can achive escape velocitys with the objects he can throw . (He threw his gem into outer space)
BB's also capable of putting up shields to protect himself. IIRC he also has some method of mind tampering, which is always useful against Cain.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Omega-level
Slow him down? He took down THE HULK by just opening his mouth.

Juggernaut took the godblast, and although it did stop him, it didnt harm him at all.

Juggernaut will be slowed down by a full on BB scream, but not stopped, However, if he brings up his shield, hes walking right through it.

Juggernauts Durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk's

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Accel
BB's also capable of putting up shields to protect himself. IIRC he also has some method of mind tampering, which is always useful against Cain.

Does he have mind tempering, I was not aware of this, if he does this changed the entire fight.

JOE NUNEZ
Does he have mind tempering, I was not aware of this, if he does this changed the entire fight. Yes he does, all inhumans do...

KillAll
does blackbolt get weakened when he screams?? didnt he collapse also when he ko'd hulk?? if he did, then juggernaut has him.

juggernaut will eventually land blows. blackbolt after seeing his scream is doing nothing will have to try SOMETHING ELSE.

Innerhype
There was one time when Black Bolt screamed so hard he blew up.

It happened in a EXILES comic IIRC.

And maybe if Juggernaut is smart about it, he'll get his hands on BB otherwise the outcome would be a stalemate.

thedude1948
what is Blackbolt going to do to Juggernaut? the question should be what Juggernaut will do to black bolt. I dont think Juggernaut could hang with Blackbolt H2H this is a guy who beat Ikaris, and Ronan the Accuser. And hung with Thor, and Gladiator all H2H.

If Blackbolt cant beat Juggernaut, it would at least be a stalemate.

Horrificus
Originally posted by thedude1948
what is Blackbolt going to do to Juggernaut? the question should be what Juggernaut will do to black bolt. I dont think Juggernaut could hang with Blackbolt H2H this is a guy who beat Ikaris, and Ronan the Accuser. And hung with Thor, and Gladiator all H2H.

If Blackbolt cant beat Juggernaut, it would at least be a stalemate.

I like both these guys. But, I just don't think that the Cyttorak power can be blown away by BB's voice. Of course he can probably even knock Juggs around a little, but I don't think it will defeat him. and, I don't think Juggs will be able to get his hands on BB, or land a decent blow.
so, probably stalemate.

unless,

for BB: Iff BB is able to scream the helmet off of Juggs, and then use some type of mind mess. he might be able to do it.

for Juggs: if BB gets sloppy, and Juggs gets a hold of him, all Juggs has to do is turn BB's head away from him, and maybe give a little "twist". end of BB. Juggs is definitely strong enough to do that.

so, those are the scenarios I see.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Horrificus
I like both these guys. But, I just don't think that the Cyttorak power can be blown away by BB's voice. Of course he can probably even knock Juggs around a little, but I don't think it will defeat him. and, I don't think Juggs will be able to get his hands on BB, or land a decent blow.
so, probably stalemate.

unless,

for BB: Iff BB is able to scream the helmet off of Juggs, and then use some type of mind mess. he might be able to do it.

for Juggs: if BB gets sloppy, and Juggs gets a hold of him, all Juggs has to do is turn BB's head away from him, and maybe give a little "twist". end of BB. Juggs is definitely strong enough to do that.

so, those are the scenarios I see. I dont agree with your Juggs scenerio. I do think that in hand 2 hand, Juggs wins , but not easy BB has murdered namor, and gone toe to toe with the likes of Thor and Hulk...

JOE NUNEZ
Juggs is not just going to twist BB neck. laughing out loud

Apolloknight
I dont agree with your Juggs scenerio. I do think that in hand 2 hand, Juggs wins , but not easy BB has murdered namor, and gone toe to toe with the likes of Thor and Hulk...

You do know Juggs is one of the most physically powerful people in comics, he is on a whole different level then most big guys. I know BB can amp his strength up, but it wont matter because hes never going to hurt Juggs, Unless his mind tempering is strong enough, and even then He has to get his helmet off and if Juggs puts his shield up well.

BB cant fight forever, Juggs could just outlast him with his shield up, or until BB makes a mistake.

Horrificus
Juggs is not just going to twist BB neck. laughing out loud

Juggs is AT THE LEAST 2 times a strong,physically as BB. At the very least.
If he gets his hands on BB, he sure as hell does have the strength to break his neck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.