KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Bolt vs. Juggernaut(classic)

Black Bolt vs. Juggernaut(classic)
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Black Bolt vs. Juggernaut(classic)

who?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:08 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

black bolt with ease, he kicked hulks ass with a whisper.

Sig done by me.

Last edited by endrict on Sep 1st, 2006 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:23 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
black bolt with ease, he kicked hulks ass with a whisper.

I disagree, classic Juggernaut was hit by Thor's Godblast and he said it tickled.

Juggernaut 7/10

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:36 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by boriquaking55
I disagree, classic Juggernaut was hit by Thor's Godblast and he said it tickled.

Juggernaut 7/10
How would Juggs touch BB?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:42 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ

The same way he "touches" Thor.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:46 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ

Basically BB would have to play keep away - then again how would BB hurt Juggernaut? He'd probably just keep slowing him down and at best I can see them stalemating.

AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:46 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

It would be a terrible fight.
I don't think Juggs would be able to get his hands on BB, but his shield would protect him from BB voice.

And, BB would never fight stupid enough to allow Juggs to get a good punch in on him.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 08:06 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

I think this is a stalemate

BB can effectively stay away from jugs, and Jugs has a pertty solild defense against BB's
stuff

BUT

Classic as in 8th day?

hmm.

BB would be follish to engadge in fierce h2h

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 08:37 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

I will agree with that - not the best fight because it was just consist of Blackbolt keeping away from Juggs and slowing him down with his screams. As long as Juggs uses his shield it'll just be stalemate until Juggs can get his hands on BB - which likely will never happen.

AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 08:40 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

I will agree with that - not the best fight because it was just consist of Blackbolt keeping away from Juggs and slowing him down with his screams. As long as Juggs uses his shield it'll just be stalemate until Juggs can get his hands on BB - which likely will never happen.

Lets not forget, Juggs can Lift and throw objects fast enought to hit BB, Im not saying its a sure hit, but Im sure BB will begin to tire from the various, Cars, Dumsters, walls, buses, poles, and other objects flying at great speeds at him. Remember, Juggs can achive escape velocitys with the objects he can throw . (He threw his gem into outer space)

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 09:42 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Soujaboy
The same way he "touches" Thor.
Dude come on, Thor! My little brother saw the Thor vs. Hercules fight in some comic. Hes only 10 , and he asked me. Hey cant Thor fly??? I responded no bro he just forgets about his powers when he fights.. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 10:05 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Lets not forget, Juggs can Lift and throw objects fast enought to hit BB, I'm not saying its a sure hit, but I'm sure BB will begin to tire from the various, Cars, Dumsters, walls, buses, poles, and other objects flying at great speeds at him. Remember, Juggs can achive escape velocitys with the objects he can throw . (He threw his gem into outer space)
I'm also pretty sure if something is thrown at him a whisper should be more than enough to disintegrate it. And whats to stop BB, from flying into space and screaming down at the planet where this fight is taking place. Hence destroying all environment around Juggs. Don't worry they wont be fighting on Earth. eek!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 10:09 PM
Omega-level

I will agree with that - not the best fight because it was just consist of Blackbolt keeping away from Juggs and slowing him down with his screams.

Slow him down? He took down THE HULK by just opening his mouth.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 12:43 AM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Lets not forget, Juggs can Lift and throw objects fast enought to hit BB, Im not saying its a sure hit, but Im sure BB will begin to tire from the various, Cars, Dumsters, walls, buses, poles, and other objects flying at great speeds at him. Remember, Juggs can achive escape velocitys with the objects he can throw . (He threw his gem into outer space)

BB's also capable of putting up shields to protect himself. IIRC he also has some method of mind tampering, which is always useful against Cain.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 12:55 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Omega-level
Slow him down? He took down THE HULK by just opening his mouth.

Juggernaut took the godblast, and although it did stop him, it didnt harm him at all.

Juggernaut will be slowed down by a full on BB scream, but not stopped, However, if he brings up his shield, hes walking right through it.

Juggernauts Durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk's

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 12:58 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Accel
BB's also capable of putting up shields to protect himself. IIRC he also has some method of mind tampering, which is always useful against Cain.

Does he have mind tempering, I was not aware of this, if he does this changed the entire fight.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 12:59 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Does he have mind tempering, I was not aware of this, if he does this changed the entire fight.
Yes he does, all inhumans do...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 03:41 AM
KillAll

does blackbolt get weakened when he screams?? didnt he collapse also when he ko'd hulk?? if he did, then juggernaut has him.

juggernaut will eventually land blows. blackbolt after seeing his scream is doing nothing will have to try SOMETHING ELSE.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 06:32 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innerhype
Of Iron, of Man

There was one time when Black Bolt screamed so hard he blew up.

It happened in a EXILES comic IIRC.

And maybe if Juggernaut is smart about it, he'll get his hands on BB otherwise the outcome would be a stalemate.

Howard_Jones strikes again

Last edited by Innerhype on Sep 2nd, 2006 at 04:05 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 04:02 PM
Innerhype is currently offline Click here to Send Innerhype a Private Message Find more posts by Innerhype Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

what is Blackbolt going to do to Juggernaut? the question should be what Juggernaut will do to black bolt. I dont think Juggernaut could hang with Blackbolt H2H this is a guy who beat Ikaris, and Ronan the Accuser. And hung with Thor, and Gladiator all H2H.

If Blackbolt cant beat Juggernaut, it would at least be a stalemate.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 04:14 PM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote