Ulic Qel-Droma vs. Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Advent
Combatants: Kyle Katarn, from the NJO vs. Ulic Qel-Droma in TSW.

Setting: Geonosis Execution Arena.

An all out fight, anything is allowed (aside from calling in a fleet to help you).

Jen'ari
I say Ulic.

Advent
What a compelling argument.

Jen'ari
Why thank you. Your nonexistent one is also very persuasive indeed.

Advent
Wow, good comeback. </sarcasm> I never said Ulic wouldn't beat Kyle, or that Kyle would beat Ulic. I never even said who would win, I just was implying for you to list reasons. Good perceptions.

Blue_Hefner
I think Kyle. Let's see...Kyle is said by people here to be the best duelist even better than Luke, and he killed 7 dark jedi. Hmm, not much else I could see about him cause that's all i know. The only thing Ulic has done impressive was become a ghost when he cut off from the force.

Jen'ari
Originally posted by Advent
I never said Ulic wouldn't beat Kyle, or that Kyle would beat Ulic. I never even said who would win, I just was implying for you to list reasons. Good perceptions.

Hence my choice of the word 'nonexistent', idiot.

Advent

darthsith19
Lol, I, too, say Ulic, he wasn't to far behind Exar, was he? And if you look at other threads that Ulic has been in most people think that he'd beat people like Yoda, Mace and Sidious, and I'd put Kyle perhaps on par with those people.

Advent
Originally posted by darthsith19
Lol, I, too, say Ulic, he wasn't to far behind Exar, was he? And if you look at other threads that Ulic has been in most people think that he'd beat people like Yoda, Mace and Sidious, and I'd put Kyle perhaps on par with those people.

Wow, great argument, darthsith. If you look now, like right now Yoda > Exar Kun. So, you're wrong. You're basing your opponent of stuff that was said ages ago. When Exar Kun was able to singlehandedly tool the PT council ALONE. And so could Revan. Read the Yoda vs. Exar Kun thread, and then tell me Ulic can beat Yoda.

Kyle > Ulic. Refute my argument or make one. For reference, http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t412744.html

Now, that hardly means Yoda > Kun - as opinions change, but just because people used to think Kun and Ulic were the best, doesn't mean they are. And to base an opinion off that is purely stupid.

Himo
Wow, great argument, darthsith. If you look now, like right now Yoda > Exar Kun. So, you're wrong. You're basing your opponent of stuff that was said ages ago. When Exar Kun was able to singlehandedly tool the PT council ALONE. And so could Revan. Read the Yoda vs. Exar Kun thread, and then tell me Ulic can beat Yoda.

Kyle > Ulic. Refute my argument or make one. For reference, http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t412744.html

Now, that hardly means Yoda > Kun - as opinions change, but just because people used to think Kun and Ulic were the best, doesn't mean they are. And to base an opinion off that is purely stupid.

And saying Yoda is better than Exar with no proof is different ?

Advent
Originally posted by Himo
And saying Yoda is better than Exar with no proof is different ?

When I said "Yoda > Exar", I meant it as "if you look at posts now, Yoda > Exar". He based his opinion off the fact other people used to think Exar > All. So, I refuted that with the fact opinions change, and you should not base opinions of what other people say. Unless, of course, they give good evidence and show capable logic. Much like Borbarad did in the Yoda vs. Kun thread.

Jen'ari
Advent, I don't really have the time or energy to reply to all of that today, but I will make just one point.

Much of what you have deduced is based on the opinion of someone who you have no idea how powerful he is, and therefor none of these opinions can determine how powerful they are on a relative scale. You can't determine how powerful any of these people are on a relative scale because the only thing supporting that is the opinion of someone who you don't know how powerful is and therefor can't compare. Makes sense? (in regards to what you posted about lightsaber ability)

Advent
No, you completely lost me with your "who you"s. Are you referring to Qu Rahn when you say I don't know how powerful he is?

Himo
When I said "Yoda > Exar", I meant it as "if you look at posts now, Yoda > Exar". He based his opinion off the fact other people used to think Exar > All. So, I refuted that with the fact opinions change, and you should not base opinions of what other people say. Unless, of course, they give good evidence and show capable logic. Much like Borbarad did in the Yoda vs. Kun thread.

Fine. But Exar takes Yoda to the curb.

And, since NJO fukked up Star Wars by making everyone Gods, Kyle wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.