Can They Do It?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sub_Mariner
The Other one was ruined, but i think this thread deserves it's right not to be spammed and is a perfectly legit thread.

1.Can Juggernaut walk through a 5m thick Adamantium Wall?
2.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the eternals if it was used against him?
3.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability?
4.Can Gambit charge Cap's Sheild and make it explode?
5.Can Hulk rip the Blob's skin?
6.Will Juggs die or feel pain from the Penance Stare?
7.Will Flash be able to run if he is in space?

badabing
1.Can Juggernaut walk through a 5m thick Adamantium Wall? He may move the wall before walking through it.
2.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the externals if it was used against him? I'm not sure Cytorrak is above the eternals. If it is then yes he can, if the eternals are more powerful, then no.
3.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability? Possibly.
4.Can Gambit charge Cap's Shield and make it explode? It depends if the vibranuim can absorbs and dissipate the kinetic energy. I don't know.
5.Can Hulk rip the Blob's skin? Yes
6.Will Juggs die or feel pain from the Penance Stare? Agin, I'm not sure if Penance Stare is Above Cytorrak.
7.Will Flash be able to run if he is in space? Probably.

David_Richards
Again this is appropriate. and go ahead and report me.

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Spidey beats Firelord, great!
Wolverine beats Nitro after being turned into a skeleton, AWsome!
Cap America beats Korvac and Galactus, terrific!
Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Sub Mariner,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

S.G
**** OFF ******* !! Look I was sent this, its about you.
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Sub_Mariner
Ok you need to be dealt with.

Please ban him mod's sad

He's ruining this thread now and for everyone else.

David_Richards
Originally posted by David_Richards

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Sub Mariner,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

All im askign is that rules be enfoced and if they ban me ill just return again and agian and again and I told you, you would post again.

S.G
Make a note on your first message to put him on ignore so we can get on with it.

Sub_Mariner
It's a seperate thread.

S.G
All im askign is that rules be enfoced and if they ban me ill just return again and agian and again and I told you, you would post again. It never states its against the rules so its not braking them, you my freind need to STFU you internet troll.

Yeah Sub but hes starting in here now.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

This is not a VS thread so it doesnt belong in the VS section.

badabing
This is all I see when David_Richards posts:
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click laughing

S.G
This is not a VS thread so it doesnt belong in the VS section. Its versing two types of comic objects or people so it counts. Now STFU mad

Baba get my PM ?

S.G
Originally posted by badabing
This is all I see when David_Richards posts:
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click laughing Me to laughing out loud laughing out loud

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

People are fine objects no.

Sub_Mariner
Here are my veiws.

No, he would just push it until he couldn't be bothered.

(I don't count can't be bothered as durability)

2.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the eternals if it was used against him?

I haven't read much eternals.

3.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability?

Again i haven't read much X-Men in a while, been catching up with DC.

I Say Yes, He's charged Metal Before, just because Vibranium and Adamantium are Stronger doesn't make them non-metal.

If Blob Put's all his power into tensing it i don't think he would be able to rip it. Maybe Stretch but not rip.

I don't know much about the stare, only that it can cause emense pain to someone who has killed/hurt people.

I say it would severly hurt him, but not kill him.

So unless Cytorrak can block it he get's knocked out--Mad House.

Pretty Much Yes.

S.G
I don't know what the hell he just said but its proberly the same thing hes said in his last 20 posts laughing

Sub_Mariner
Same Here, i blocked him now.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

So you know im right and cant face the truth? proves my point.

Sub_Mariner
No i know your a n00b and a troll. You aren't right, you just can't take been wrong.

DarkCrawler
All im askign is that rules be enfoced and if they ban me ill just return again and agian and again and I told you, you would post again.

*sigh*, You were already explained that this kind of threads belong to Versus forums. Mods have sent you stuff concerning your idiocy. Why do you continue?

And if they ban you, you return? You break the rules all the time, yet you annoy people that FOLLOW them? That's one of the qualities of a troll.

Never heard of the term? Look at dictionary. After that, look at mirror. You are one.

S.G
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
*sigh*, You were already explained that this kind of threads belong to Versus forums. Mods have sent you stuff concerning your idiocy. Why do you continue?

And if they ban you, you return? You break the rules all the time, yet you annoy people that FOLLOW them? That's one of the qualities of a troll.

Never heard of the term? Look at dictionary. After that, look at mirror. You are one. laughing laughing laughing SERIOUS OWNING !! If he comes abck hes brakign rules which hes moaning to us about. smokin'

Oh and which are wrong.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

If standing up for what i think is right then a troll is a name i prodly accept.

S.G
No lets be honest you only beleive in pissign us off. Thats the reason your here.

I read your post this time.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

i knew you would, and no im just trying to get you to see the truth and you will evenutally.

xmarksthespot
All this time spamming, and yet you still can't muster up scans of Hyperstorm in Exiles that aren't from issues #12, #13 and #59? smile

H. S. 6
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
All this time spamming, and yet you still can't muster up scans of Hyperstorm in Exiles that aren't from issues #12, #13 and #59? smile

Ignore him. Everyone else has. laughing out loud

David_Richards
Ill get tot he scans as soon as I can, trying to get these people to see the turht takes up allot of time.

Sub Mariner,

S.G
LOL that counts as spam you know which is braking your own rules, which is braking your beleifs my freind.

DarkCrawler
If standing up for what i think is right then a troll is a name i prodly accept. What YOU think is right. Not what RULES and EVERYONE else think is right. Do you seriouly think that you could change anything around here? You can't. You are just another troll. You are nothing different from others, you just do it in different way. You either get ignored or banned. You have nobody on your side, and everyone are already making fun of you.

You and I both know that the reason for all this is just trolling. You get your kicks from annoying people. The pathetic self-quoting is just another way to achieve that. I'd advise you to do it somewhere else, because if you keep continuing like this, you won't be able to do it here for long.

That's what banning is made for. To keep retards like you from annoying everyone else.

DigiMark007
He'll be banned soon guys.

This is same tactics he tried when he was Bastion. Spam threads that he doesn't agree with so much that they eventually have to be closed. I'd recommend waiting till he's gone then starting up again.

David_Richards
Ill get tot he scans as soon as I can, trying to get these people to see the turht takes up allot of time.

Sub Mariner,

yeah cause the banning thing worked so well in the past if your right.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by DigiMark007

This is same tactics he tried when he was Bastion. Spam threads that he doesn't agree with so much that they eventually have to be closed. I'd recommend waiting till he's gone then starting up again.
yay go Digi Happy Dance

but who's bastion confused

Sub_Mariner
Dude, a mod has even told you to stop, do you not understand anything????

It's a sign to stop, if you stop now you could keep your account.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Devil Lance
yay go Digi Happy Dance

but who's bastion confused Let's play spot the difference:

Originally posted by Basti0n
God your an idiot.

1) Your talking about the Hyperstorm who fought the fantastic four, "Johnathan" Richards. I'm talking abotu the "David" Richards one from exiles. But then again you would know that if you really collected them.

2) No rachel wasnt always fully bonded to the phoenix, thats why she doesnt have the Green costume till Excalibur #51. "Jonathan" is the son of the Rachel who never got to this point. "David" is the son of the Rachel who did bond with the Phoenix.

3) David has the phoenix powers (Including ressurection), plus he manifests the Raptor and has never been host to the phoenix. The power is his without it since it was passed to him form his mother rachel/phoenix force. The "johnathan" hyperstorm could never do that. Plus David is not only able to connect with Hyperspace but the multiverse as well.

4) There are times when jean is not fully connected to the phoenix force and cannot draw on its full power. Without being fully connected to the Phoenix Force, David would waste her.

5) No she does not come right back after Magento (Xorn, which you would know if you acutaly read the issue, LOL I was testing to see if you would point that out or not) caused her stroke. The storyline that followed was called "Here comes tommorow" and is set in the far future.

Dont just go off websites, they are almost always wrong and only tell bits and pieces. Read the real issues.

Little punk kids who read a few websites and think they are x-perts need not comment. laughing Originally posted by Basti0n
well i go by the comics more then your opinion, read exiles if you dont believe me.

And theres a difference in being fully bonded to the phoenix and being ONE with the Phoenix, read excalibur 50# she is fully bonded to the phoenix.

and he may not be more powerfull then the white crown phoenix, but he is more powerful then jean. and yes they are one but also seperate. for example jean mansifested her own Phoenix power in X-men 150# when fighting magneto. and "David" Hyperstorm wouldve wasted her at that point.

And remember he can come back from the dead as well.

and if you want to prove stuff try quoting actual issues instead of just getting your info off the net.
Actualy no you idiot, The exiles did not kill Dark Phoenix, They tried to battle her and they were getting there asses kicked, they actually caused the fight to drag on to long and she killed cyclops, severing her last tie to her humanity. So wolverine killed realizing it was the only way. And no the Dark Phoenix they fought was actually stronger. Try reading the issue.

And I will provide scans I just can't run out and get them whenever I want. Cause if I tell you the issue numbers you'll just do what you've obviously done here and look up second hand net info and make assumptions.

And try reading this slowly. The writers put blinks statement in there so that we can understand how powerful he is. It dosent matter who says it, they coudlve had any character say it, they just choose blink cause the exiles is kinda her story and so they picked her.

I understand you have a hate on for Hyperstorm and a real love thing going for jaspers. I get it. Originally posted by David_Richards
Blink has seen allot of very very powerful mutants and yes Marvel put that obvservation in the comic to try and demonstrate how powerfull he is.

And no he was only a teenager at that time cause later they show a vision of what he wil do fully grown and he wipes out every hero on earth and becomes and unchalleged ruler.

Until you can get your facts straight dont bother, i;ve corrected you multiple times now casue you only read 1 or 2 issues and read junk of a website.

And he didnt take over blinks mind exactly he accessed her powers directly.

ive read every issue of Exiles I know of what i speak and when I get to a scanner I will prove everything.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

What do I care abotu my account?

There is no way to stop me, none.

DarkCrawler
yeah cause the banning thing worked so well in the past if your right.

You'll just get banned again, retard. You aren't making any progress. Seriously, you never achieve anything, and you'll be always gone for majority.

It works like a dream.

badabing
Digi and Tron have a bead on this David/Bastion guy now. They'll be able to ban him far quicker as a sock now. Happy Dance laughing

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

And Ill just come back again. I dont care if they ban me a million times, i cant be stopped.

Devil Lance
hes like the energizer bunny he keeps going, and going,and going

H. S. 6
laughing

This is so amusing. Wonder how long it'll take for him to get an IP ban? That'll shut him up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And he's still quoting himself! laughing out loud

badabing
Let's play spot the difference:

Nice detective work!
eek! eek! laughing

Sub_Mariner
hes like the energizer bunny he keeps going, and going,and going

confused

laughing laughing laughing

David_Richards
yup and ill never stop.

Sub Mariner,

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing

This is so amusing. Wonder how long it'll take for him to get an IP ban? That'll shut him up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And he's still quoting himself! laughing out loud It is rather amusing. And at the same time depressing that there are people who make it a life goal to repetitively be banned from a forum.

S.G
LOL Don't know always do an IP ban ?

AnywaY he will make socks with a new IP.

H. S. 6
It is rather amusing. And at the same time depressing that there a people who make it a life goal to repetitively be banned from a forum.

Indeed. yes

David_Richards
yup and ill never stop.

Sub Mariner,

My IP resets everytime I restart my comp sorry. LMAO

DarkCrawler
And Ill just come back again. I dont care if they ban me a million times, i cant be stopped.

So what? You aren't effecting this forum in any way. Except providing us all with a good laugh there are here.

You are simply wasting your own time. Although as a dumbass idiot, it probably does not bother you. After all, your parents still provide you with food and shelter.

And you say WE should grow up?

laughing out loud

Sub_Mariner
So what? You aren't effecting this forum in any way. Except providing us all with a good laugh there are here.

You are simply wasting your own time. Although as a dumbass idiot, it probably does not bother you. After all, your parents still provide you with food and shelter.

Agreed, the only way he will effect me is when i run out of breath out of laughing so hard.

David_Richards
yup and ill never stop.

Sub Mariner,

The fact that you reply shows I effect you.

darthgoober
Digi and Tron have a bead on this David/Bastion guy now. They'll be able to ban him far quicker as a sock now. Happy Dance laughing
Hey just remember I was the first one to notice it was the same guy.

David_Richards
yup and ill never stop.

Sub Mariner,

Well you'll never get rid of me.

DarkCrawler
The fact that you reply shows I effect you.

Yeah, it shows that I love making fun of you.

I think every member of this forum is effected in the same way. laughing

Hell, you make making fun of you easy...I haven't had this much of a laugh in months.

Sub_Mariner
Nice New(?) Namor Sig Dark.

David_Richards
yup and ill never stop.

Sub Mariner,

Whatever gets you reading.

DarkCrawler
Thanks. smile

Whatever gets you reading.

Ah, so you are not only a troll, but an attention whore too? Interesting.

David_Richards
yup and ill never stop.

Sub Mariner,

As long as your reading I dont care.

badabing
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm
How to deal with David_Richards laughing

DarkCrawler
As long as your reading I dont care.

Care about what? Being an attention whore? Seriously, you should really seek help. Wasting your life on trying to get worthless attention can be quite devastating to your personal life...if you have any left.

David_Richards
yup and ill never stop.

Sub Mariner,

As logn as your reading im happy.

Soujaboy
That David Richards character is still going on?

Sub_Mariner
Yep. Damn N00b he just can't help it, he needs help.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

DarkCrawler
As logn as your reading im happy. Happy being an attention whore?

But seriously, easier way of getting attention would be just running around in street naked. Your body would get more exercise on the same time too, because if all you do is to spend time in computer getting banned, you are obviously very, very fat.

You'd be happy AND trim!

Sadly, running around does not cure your retardness. sad

badabing
David_Richards profile laughing

Sub_Mariner
http://www.n00b.com/

He Has His Own Board big grin

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Glad your still reading.

DarkCrawler
David_Richards profile laughing Wow. That's a great site. It's like reading his medical history.

DarkCrawler
Glad your still reading. Glad you are still giving me a good laugh.

I was thinking of writing down all your posts and selling them as a joke book. How much do you think I could get? smile

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Call me whatever you want. uit wont change anything.

DarkCrawler
Call me whatever you want. uit wont change anything.

Yeah, sadly your idiocy can't be changed by anything else then an extensive brain surgery. eek!

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Whatever keeps you reading.

DarkCrawler
Whatever keeps you entertaining me. smile

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Same here glad we see eye to eye.

badabing
Whatever keeps you entertaining me. smile
David_Richards is like the KMC pet. Show us your tricks boy. laughing

What If...
Why wouldn't he post atgain? He is on a forum, don't act like you have any control over him.

and YOU talking about breaking rules? In every thread you make you act as if it is your own little world and completely ignore the forum rules, you've said it yourself. "my thread, my rules."

DarkCrawler
Same here glad we see eye to eye.

Wait, you are entertained when people tear apart your every comment, get more and more proof of your retardness, and then laugh at you?

I was right...you are a masochist.

Sub_Mariner
David_Richards is like the KMC pet. Show us your tricks boy. laughing

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

DarkCrawler
David_Richards is like the KMC pet. Show us your tricks boy. laughing Can I keep him? sad

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

How? this doesnt bother me I love this!!!

badabing
Can I keep him? sad
Yes, but he still needs housebroken. eek!

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

DarkCrawler
How? this doesnt bother me I love this!!!

And that makes you a masochist.

Right - I forgot that you were an retard. Obviously you wouldn't know a word that has more then six letters...

batdude123
Yes, but he still needs housebroken. eek!

Don't forget that he still needs to be neutered as well. stick out tongue

endrict
guys just don't post anything more about david, we are better then this. let him continue with his immature ways.

Sub_Mariner
Bye y'all i'll be on later.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Obivously if im enjoying it then im not in pain.

and I am loving the hell out of this. You guys care soo much that you keep posting.

Please keep it up.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Don't forget that he still needs to be neutered as well. stick out tongue eek! laughing laughing

Originally posted by endrict
guys just don't post anything more about david, we are better then this. let him continue with his immature ways.
True. Most of us have him on our ignore list. It shortens the threads and makes them more coherent. cool

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

lol I truly love this.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
The Other one was ruined, but i think this thread deserves it's right not to be spammed and is a perfectly legit thread.

1. Yes. It would just take many, many years.

2. Yes.

3. No. As powerful as Xavier is, Psylocke was enhanced to an unknown psychic-blocking ability by her REALITY-WARPING brother, Jamie.

4. Yes. It will explode, but still remain intact, if that makes any sense at all. Basically, Cap won't want to be holding onto it.

5. Yes.

6. That one...I don't know. I'm honestly not sure of the extent of Ghost Rider's power. I would consider that attack some sort of psychic attack...so, I'm gonna go with no. No Juggy can't feel pain from the Penance Stare.

7. Yes. He's done it before.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

just move the thread and I'll be happy

Grimm22
God I hate gambit

What? I do no expression

badabing

whistle

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

And Ill just return again. its didnt work last time it wotn work this time.

What If...
1) Your pathetic if you keep coming back, don't you realise no one wants you here?

2) 70% of us have you on ignore, and you'll be added to mine soon.

3) Why are you spamming that badly written post over and over? You are just embarrassing yourself...even more.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Why? becuase I can and it keeps you reading.

Soujaboy
And Ill just return again. its didnt work last time it wotn work this time.

Please do us all a Favor, and leave. I don't know why you continue to stay after it has been repeatedly stated that none wants you here.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

1. What makes you think I care what you want?
2. It amuses me quite a great deal.

Tassadar

1) Yes, magic>adamantium
2) Yes.
3) No.
4) Doubtful.
5) Yes.
6) Die? No. Feel pain? Yes, its emotional pain, not physical pain, think emo x 1000000000000
7) Hasnt he already done this? If he hasnt, then no.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Tassadar

Sub Mariner,

Do you have that saved to notepad or something, and you just keep reposting it?

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Sometimes the only way to get people to understadn is to keep saying it.

Dinalfos
1.Can Juggernaut walk through a 5m thick Adamantium Wall? - Secondary adamantium, most likely. Premium adamantium? No.
2.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the eternals if it was used against him? - No, since he's been stopped by less .
3.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability? No. Just no .
4.Can Gambit charge Cap's Sheild and make it explode? The shield itself? No! .
5.Can Hulk rip the Blob's skin? - only if it's at all breakable .
6.Will Juggs die or feel pain from the Penance Stare? Yes, since the pain isn't physical
7.Will Flash be able to run if he is in space? yes .

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

I dont see why its so hard to move the thread where it belongs.

Tassadar
And I dont see why you like being annoying, but trolls are immune to things like logic, so Ill ignore you like everyone else.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

I dont see why the thread cant be moved to where it belongs.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tassadar
1) Yes, magic>adamantium
2) Yes.
3) No.
4) Doubtful.
5) Yes.
6) Die? No. Feel pain? Yes, its emotional pain, not physical pain, think emo x 1000000000000
7) Hasnt he already done this? If he hasnt, then no.

Flash already has run in space before.

And I still doubt Juggy will feel pain. The PS seems to be a psionic-type attack, of which Juggy is immune to.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Thsi is not a VS thread and doesnt belong here.

DigiMark007
I dont see why the thread cant be moved to where it belongs.

You're not gone yet. confused

So if I re-named the thread "Characters vs. various objects" would you have a problem with it? Because it would be the same thing.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

LOl Im not leaving, andno its not a VS thread, its asking if they can preform feats not fight things.

Dinalfos
He's not having a problem with anything. He's TROLLING

Metalmanx
You're not gone yet. confused

So if I re-named the thread "Characters vs. various objects" would you have a problem with it? Because it would be the same thing.

The only problem here is that people keep resonding to him (as I'm sure he's going to respond directly to this message that isn't even meant for him). If people just ignore him, even if he says something completely retarded, all he'll be doing is spazzinag and sputtering around, with no one to listen to him.

I don't know why this is so hard for everyone to get. erm

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

its simple move the thread where it belongs and ill stop.

Dinkus Mayhem
This is a vs thread you retard, it is a character vs a situation.

1) 5 meters? Damn that is a lot of adamantium, but if we are discussing classic Juggs he should be able to do it. Current Juggs probably not.

2) Again if it is classic Juggs sure, but current Juggs no.

3) As shown so far, no I don't think Xavier would be able to read Psylocke's mind.

4) Yep, Captain's sheild is a object just like any other and in my opinion it should be able to take a charge. It would be an interesting twist to see in a comic.

5) Damn, I don't know about that one. The only thing I have seen penetrate Blob's skin is a full power Cyclops blast, but I never seen anything else penetrate his skin before or after. If Hulk was really really pissed maybe, but I'm not sure.

6) Penance Stare would probably be classified as a mind attack, so I have a hard time seeing that work on Juggs. I am not much of a GR fan though so I don't know the specifics of how his stare works.

7) I don't think so, he could kick his legs all he wants and there is nothing to push off of. I give this one a "No", but I am not familair with Flash much so I could be wrong.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
7) I don't think so, he could kick his legs all he wants and there is nothing to push off of. I give this one a "No", but I am not familair with Flash much so I could be wrong.

Flash already has run in space. Just a heads up. wink

What If...
Reported for spamming.

And your not getting this thread moved, you can cry and flail your e-legs and arms all over the e-floor...but its just pathetic.

hysterical

ignored.

badabing
Digi is already on top of the situation. big grin

Dinkus Mayhem
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Flash already has run in space. Just a heads up. wink

Damn, called that one wrong. embarrasment stick out tongue

How does that work technically? There should be no possible way to run in space, I assume that it has something to do with the Speed Force.

I know the Runner can do it via cosmic power, would the Speed Force work in the same way for Flash?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Damn, called that one wrong. embarrasment stick out tongue

How does that work technically? There should be no possible way to run in space, I assume that it has something to do with the Speed Force.

I know the Runner can do it via cosmic power, would the Speed Force work in the same way for Flash?

Yea. It's almost for sure that it's the work of the Speed Force.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Its nto my fault just movethe thread

darthgoober
He's back to whine some more. laughing

Devil Lance
Originally posted by darthgoober
He's back to whine some more. laughing
juist ignore him literally smile

David_Richards
LOL not whining, just tyring to point out the truth.

Sub Mariner,

darthgoober
juist ignore him literally smile
Oh I have him on my ignore list and don't really look at his post, I just know him well enough to know that he was probably whining, huh Bastion?

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Ignored or not, it wont stop me, nothing will.

Metalmanx
Is he the God-dammned Juggernaut now? What the f**k?

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

JOE NUNEZ
Ignored or not, it wont stop me, nothing will. You sound like a super villian.. laughing out loud laughing

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

LOL meh works for me.

Superherovandal
LOL hysterical

darthgoober
I just posted a very special fight(poll) for a very special troll in the Off Topic Forum(I'm pretty sure that's the right place for it), everyone please be sure to check it out.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Wow you posted a thread fro me? I really do effect you allot.

trolly_crouchjr
Wow David have you got nothing to do with your life other than posting the same crap? is your mom making your lunch while u sit at the computer screen posting all the crap?

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

More insults LOL

What If...
Maybe.
Maybe.
No.
Maybe.
Maybe.
Maybe.
Maybe.

Sub_Mariner
I'm back y'all.

lft4ded

1. It may take a few seconds but he should be able to do it.
2. Kinetic energy? Sure.
3. IDK, Jamie's powerful but Onslaught definitely put a new slant on Prof X's powers pushed.
4. Nah, it not only has the vibranium in it, which would probably absorb all of the KE that Gambit can put out but it can physically absorb more punishment, ie KE, than adamantium.
5. Sure, he can already overcome his mass ability.
6. Helmet on, no. Helmet off, probably feel pain but as he's already faced down D'Sparye (sp?) he may be able to take it also.
7. Answered of course but sure. Speed Force all the way.

Endless Mike
Flash ran in space in OWAW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.