KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can They Do It?

Can They Do It?
Started by: Sub_Mariner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Can They Do It?

The Other one was ruined, but i think this thread deserves it's right not to be spammed and is a perfectly legit thread.

1.Can Juggernaut walk through a 5m thick Adamantium Wall?
2.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the eternals if it was used against him?
3.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability?
4.Can Gambit charge Cap's Sheild and make it explode?
5.Can Hulk rip the Blob's skin?
6.Will Juggs die or feel pain from the Penance Stare?
7.Will Flash be able to run if he is in space?

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:35 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

1.Can Juggernaut walk through a 5m thick Adamantium Wall? He may move the wall before walking through it.
2.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the externals if it was used against him? I'm not sure Cytorrak is above the eternals. If it is then yes he can, if the eternals are more powerful, then no.
3.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability? Possibly.
4.Can Gambit charge Cap's Shield and make it explode? It depends if the vibranuim can absorbs and dissipate the kinetic energy. I don't know.
5.Can Hulk rip the Blob's skin? Yes
6.Will Juggs die or feel pain from the Penance Stare? Agin, I'm not sure if Penance Stare is Above Cytorrak.
7.Will Flash be able to run if he is in space? Probably.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Last edited by Badabing on Sep 9th, 2006 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:40 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again this is appropriate. and go ahead and report me.

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Spidey beats Firelord, great!
Wolverine beats Nitro after being turned into a skeleton, AWsome!
Cap America beats Korvac and Galactus, terrific!
Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Sub Mariner,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:40 PM
David_Richards is currently offline Click here to Send David_Richards a Private Message Find more posts by David_Richards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** OFF ******* !! Look I was sent this, its about you.
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Thanks Jugg6666 for the sig
http://www.lililicious.net/

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:41 PM
S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Ok you need to be dealt with.

Please ban him mod's sad

He's ruining this thread now and for everyone else.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:41 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by David_Richards

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Sub Mariner,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

All im askign is that rules be enfoced and if they ban me ill just return again and agian and again and I told you, you would post again.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:43 PM
David_Richards is currently offline Click here to Send David_Richards a Private Message Find more posts by David_Richards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Make a note on your first message to put him on ignore so we can get on with it.

S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

It's a seperate thread.

S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

All im askign is that rules be enfoced and if they ban me ill just return again and agian and again and I told you, you would post again.
It never states its against the rules so its not braking them, you my freind need to STFU you internet troll.

Yeah Sub but hes starting in here now.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:44 PM
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sub Mariner,

This is not a VS thread so it doesnt belong in the VS section.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:45 PM
Badabing
Karen

This is all I see when David_Richards posts:
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here] laughing

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:46 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is not a VS thread so it doesnt belong in the VS section.
Its versing two types of comic objects or people so it counts. Now STFU mad

Baba get my PM ?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:47 PM
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by badabing
This is all I see when David_Richards posts:
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here] laughing
Me to laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:48 PM
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sub Mariner,

People are fine objects no.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:48 PM
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Re: Can They Do It?

Here are my veiws.

1.Can Juggernaut walk through a 5m thick Adamantium Wall?
No, he would just push it until he couldn't be bothered.

(I don't count can't be bothered as durability)

2.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the eternals if it was used against him?

I haven't read much eternals.

3.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability?

Again i haven't read much X-Men in a while, been catching up with DC.

4.Can Gambit charge Cap's Sheild and make it explode?

I Say Yes, He's charged Metal Before, just because Vibranium and Adamantium are Stronger doesn't make them non-metal.

5.Can Hulk rip the Blob's skin?

If Blob Put's all his power into tensing it i don't think he would be able to rip it. Maybe Stretch but not rip.

6.Will Juggs die or feel pain from the Penance Stare?

I don't know much about the stare, only that it can cause emense pain to someone who has killed/hurt people.

I say it would severly hurt him, but not kill him.

So unless Cytorrak can block it he get's knocked out--Mad House.

7.Will Flash be able to run if he is in space?

Pretty Much Yes.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:50 PM
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know what the hell he just said but its proberly the same thing hes said in his last 20 posts laughing

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:50 PM
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Same Here, i blocked him now.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:52 PM
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sub Mariner,

So you know im right and cant face the truth? proves my point.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:52 PM
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

No i know your a n00b and a troll. You aren't right, you just can't take been wrong.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:53 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

*sigh*, You were already explained that this kind of threads belong to Versus forums. Mods have sent you stuff concerning your idiocy. Why do you continue?

And if they ban you, you return? You break the rules all the time, yet you annoy people that FOLLOW them? That's one of the qualities of a troll.

Never heard of the term? Look at dictionary. After that, look at mirror. You are one.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:53 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote