jedi knight jedi academy console

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yettoh
on jedi academy the cheats on sites says bring console up then type devmapall i type it and it says no specific map since i want spawn npc cheats

kamikz
The code should be "helpusobi 1", that works for me!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by yettoh
on jedi academy the cheats on sites says bring console up then type devmapall i type it and it says no specific map since i want spawn npc cheats

Just go to www.gamefaqs.com because that site has all the codes you need and some you didn't know you needed.

yettoh
thanks kamikz now i have my kyle verse tavion army muhahaha
tho 1 rancor beats 20 wampas woohhoo

Kaos sebaceous
in single player if you type helpusobi 1 then anything you want like npc spawn rancor it should do it it wouldent happen on multiplayer online servers cause you need to be admin for that

yettoh
i got the chats working great tricks i like the npc spawn player and your clone pops up i tried doing ragbnos and it worked and ragnos ghost u just shoots a e11 at u so wierd lol

kamikz
Originally posted by yettoh
thanks kamikz now i have my kyle verse tavion army muhahaha
tho 1 rancor beats 20 wampas woohhoo

Heeey no problem, glad I could help! I love spawning people, that's my favourite thing with the whole Jedi Knight series.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by kamikz
Heeey no problem, glad I could help! I love spawning people, that's my favourite thing with the whole Jedi Knight series. i agree spawning stortroopers and then a bunch of jedis is fun so is spawning a bunch of cultist then jedis

yettoh
i found something great do the notarget cheat on tattione droid escue somewhere there there is mountain with bridge across or something like that spawn stormies on one side and rebs on one said make rebs dfollow you and galactic civil war

Mišt
I spawn Dooku and Ventress, they fight exactly the way they are supposed to, then spawn Quinlan to fight with me (as Obi Wan). Fecking awesome duels.

yettoh
how u spawn mod characters

Mišt
Replace current characters. I made Dooku = Desann, Ventress = Tavion, Quinlan Vos = Luke, Obi Wan = seperate mod.
Then just type npc spawn desann, and it will spawn dooku instead. You can change the cfg files to make his stats better, and change fighting style and whatever else to make it more realistic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.