KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » jedi knight jedi academy console

jedi knight jedi academy console
Started by: yettoh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy1201
Me, obviously

jedi knight jedi academy console

on jedi academy the cheats on sites says bring console up then type devmapall i type it and it says no specific map since i want spawn npc cheats

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 06:32 PM
Click here to Send Fishy1201 a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy1201 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

The code should be "helpusobi 1", that works for me!

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 07:11 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: jedi knight jedi academy console

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yettoh
on jedi academy the cheats on sites says bring console up then type devmapall i type it and it says no specific map since i want spawn npc cheats

Just go to www.gamefaqs.com because that site has all the codes you need and some you didn't know you needed.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 07:15 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy1201
Me, obviously

thanks kamikz now i have my kyle verse tavion army muhahaha
tho 1 rancor beats 20 wampas woohhoo

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 07:32 PM
Click here to Send Fishy1201 a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy1201 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaos sebaceous

in single player if you type helpusobi 1 then anything you want like npc spawn rancor it should do it it wouldent happen on multiplayer online servers cause you need to be admin for that

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Kaos sebaceous a Private Message Find more posts by Kaos sebaceous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy1201
Me, obviously

i got the chats working great tricks i like the npc spawn player and your clone pops up i tried doing ragbnos and it worked and ragnos ghost u just shoots a e11 at u so wierd lol

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:31 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by yettoh
thanks kamikz now i have my kyle verse tavion army muhahaha
tho 1 rancor beats 20 wampas woohhoo

Heeey no problem, glad I could help! I love spawning people, that's my favourite thing with the whole Jedi Knight series.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:09 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaos sebaceous

Originally posted by kamikz
Heeey no problem, glad I could help! I love spawning people, that's my favourite thing with the whole Jedi Knight series.
i agree spawning stortroopers and then a bunch of jedis is fun so is spawning a bunch of cultist then jedis

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:39 PM
Click here to Send Kaos sebaceous a Private Message Find more posts by Kaos sebaceous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy1201
Me, obviously

i found something great do the notarget cheat on tattione droid escue somewhere there there is mountain with bridge across or something like that spawn stormies on one side and rebs on one said make rebs dfollow you and galactic civil war

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 06:22 AM
Hazardous

I spawn Dooku and Ventress, they fight exactly the way they are supposed to, then spawn Quinlan to fight with me (as Obi Wan). Fecking awesome duels.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 07:04 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy1201
Me, obviously

how u spawn mod characters

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 07:13 AM
Hazardous

Replace current characters. I made Dooku = Desann, Ventress = Tavion, Quinlan Vos = Luke, Obi Wan = seperate mod.
Then just type npc spawn desann, and it will spawn dooku instead. You can change the cfg files to make his stats better, and change fighting style and whatever else to make it more realistic.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 07:17 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote