Magneto vs. Ironman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
The wisdom/experice of Erik Lesher with the body of Jospeh...

vs.

Extremis Iron man.

ExtraMision5555
Could Iron man resist being stripped of his amour? since it is 'connected' to him now

Priest
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Could Iron man resist being stripped of his amour? since it is 'connected' to him now
if thats the case ironman gets his body torn apart

NiņoAraņa
let's see....

Magnito, master of all that is metal, aka master of magnatism

Vs.

Iron man....

iron man def. takes the win!!
no

badabing
Originally posted by rotiart
The wisdom/experice of Erik Lesher with the body of Jospeh...

vs.

Extremis Iron man.
*Sigh* doh

rotiart
hey. i was looking to see what people had to say. Wasn't there something about his armor resisting magnetism or something? or being to created a bioelectric field?

It wasn't mean to be a curbstomp. I was sure Ironman had some defense against guys like magneto.

Okay then revise the thread. Magneto is not allowed to use his powers directly against Iron man. Only indirectly.

Big Sexy
hey. i was looking to see what people had to say. Wasn't there something about his armor resisting magnetism or something? or being to created a bioelectric field?

It wasn't mean to be a curbstomp. I was sure Ironman had some defense against guys like magneto.

Okay then revise the thread. Magneto is not allowed to use his powers directly against Iron man. Only indirectly. I understand what you mean. I think Iron has shown he has magnetic powers with the suit. But putting him with magneto is asking for another "Fatal Attractions"

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I understand what you mean. I think Iron has shown he has magnetic powers with the suit. But putting him with magneto is asking for another "Fatal Attractions"

Pun intended?

Anyways,

Where was I?

Oh yeah,

*ahem*

Magneto vs. Ironman! eek!

HAH!

rotiart
I meant... i thought ironman had designed his suit to not be affected by or maybe resistant to electromagnetism.

badabing
I meant... i thought ironman had designed his suit to not be affected by or maybe resistant to electromagnetism.
Okay, I feel better now. big grin

Darth Vegas
Magneto sets off an EMP and Stark is done.

The End.

Scoobless
IM FTW ....... smile

xmarksthespot
Nah.

Scoobless
Yup

Darth Vegas
Stark's armor is still susceptible to EMP's.

He loses.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yup Nah.

Scoobless
IM FTW ...... smile

xmarksthespot
Nah.

Scoobless
Yup

xmarksthespot
Yup Nah.

Validus
M FTW.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Validus
M FTW.
grande sig

hitemup
magneto will tear him apart.

Scoobless
IM FTW ..... smile

manjaro
well even the extremis armor has been shown to be still suseptible to EMp's twice i might add. the little doohicky that cap took him down with, and when hydra freed spiderwoman..you see the thing about EMP's is that you can tune them to different radio frequencies. so even if the armor adapts to one freq. there is an infinte amount of others to choose from..also we have seen that when IM ran up on the collective talking smack, and then it used magento's powers to strip him of his armor..or doesnt anybody remember that?big grin

don't shiv
Ironman vs Magneto
how the fight goes

bash

how the fight ends

blow

Scoobless
Originally posted by manjaro
when IM ran up on the collective talking smack, and then it used magento's powers to strip him of his armor..or doesnt anybody remember that?big grin

Does anyone remember what happened after IM figured out the Collective's powers?

big grin

galan7777777
Magneto wins effortlessly

don't shiv
A s*** thread a day keeps the Doctor away.

juggernaut66666
Magneto FTW

boriquaking55
Here's how I see it:

Magneto > Ironman

however,

Doom > Magneto

Scoobless
What the f**k?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Here's how I see it:

Magneto > Ironman

however,

Doom > Magneto Originally posted by Scoobless
What the f**k?

don't shiv
Please reconsider, Doom is freakishly Intelligent, and has incorporated a next generation power dampener into his suit. Doom has Shamanistic abilities, which granted he seldom uses, favoring recognition for scientific prowess

Big Sexy
Originally posted by don't shiv
Please reconsider, Doom is freakishly Intelligent, and has incorporated a next generation power dampener into his suit. Doom has Shamanistic abilities, which granted he seldom uses, favoring recognition for scientific prowess And how does that stop a guy who can send a shockwave through the brain like a bullet to the skull?

Scoobless
Ok, as you may or may not know, magnets are greatly affected by temperature, above a certain temperature (the currie/neel point) they can no longer maintain magnetism.

For Iron this temp is 770oC... above this temp iron is not magnetic

Basically all magnetic fields lose strength the more you heat them... now one of these:

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4011/img014gj2.th.jpg

Should be more than enough to severely weaken Magneto's powers giving IM all the opportunity he needs to KO his filthy mutant ass

this is the same reason that I think the Human Torch (or most flame/heat throwers) should have a good chance against Magneto

I'm not exactly an expert on physics or anything... so if anyone knows more about this feel free to let me know

EDIT: FYI, the surface temperature of the sun is around 6,000 degrees Kelvin... IM went past that at 54% energy output in that scan

smile

magneto1992
Ok, as you may or may not know, magnets are greatly affected by temperature, above a certain temperature (the currie/neel point) they can no longer maintain magnetism.

Basically all magnetic fields lose strength the more you heat them... now one of these:

Should be more than enough to severely weaken Magneto's powers giving IM all the opportunity he needs to KO his filthy mutant ass

this is the same reason that I think the Human Torch (or most flame/heat throwers) should have a good chance against Magneto

I'm not exactly an expert on physics or anything... so if anyone knows more about this feel free to let me know

EDIT: FYI, the surface temperature of the sun is around 6,000 degrees Kelvin... IM went past that at 54% energy output in that scan

smile dude who cares?
Magneto can just stop his bleeding,
can make a dark hole to kill him
throw a Pennie to enough speed to go to his helmet and kill him
a force field inside of the armor and start to crush him by the inside
get a stick and punch him to dead?

Scoobless
Originally posted by magneto1992
dude who cares?

Stephen Hawking

Magneto can just stop his bleeding

Is he a Nurse now?

can make a dark hole to kill him

What's a "dark hole"?

throw a Pennie to enough speed to go to his helmet and kill him

No he can't

a force field inside of the armor and start to crush him by the inside

Not without powers he can't

get a stick and punch him to dead?

Get a stick... then punch him...What the f**k? ... then why get the stick in the first place?... you didn't really think that one through, did you?

stick out tongue

python99
didn't magneto put down appocalypse on the spot?
magneto takes this one but its not easy

juggernaut66666
Stephen Hawking

Is he a Nurse now?

What's a "dark hole"?

No he can't

Not without powers he can't

Get a stick... then punch him...What the f**k? ... then why get the stick in the first place?... you didn't really think that one through, did you?

stick out tongue
magneto can stop his blood like polaris did to a lot of people in uncanny-x-men

ExtraMision5555
Magneto has really been being a tad overhyped on these threads lately. using extremely circumstansual and high-end showings as a testatment to magentos awsomeness is Dangerous if utilized inappropriately.

and no, im not saying mags losees. i was agreeing with the statement, "since when did magneto become apocalypse?"

juggernaut66666
Magneto has really been being a tad overhyped on these threads lately. using extremely circumstansual and high-end showings as a testatment to magentos awsomeness is Dangerous if utilized inappropriately.

and no, im not saying mags losees. i was agreeing with the statement, "since when did magneto become apocalypse?"
since he killed apocalypse ruthlesly by ripping him in half

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
since he killed apocalypse ruthlesly by ripping him in half

he inherrited his throne? thats fuggin tight

juggernaut66666
he inherrited his throne? thats fuggin tight
nah he didn't become the "2nd apocalypse" he just killed apoc check the magneto respect thread it is pretty damn good

ExtraMision5555
nah he didn't become the "2nd apocalypse" he just killed apoc check the magneto respect thread it is pretty damn good

oh dont worry, i am quite aware of magnetos carreer highlights

Scoobless
That was AoA Magneto/Apocalypse

juggernaut66666
That was AoA Magneto/Apocalypse
but it did happen and 616 has much higher feats than AoA

ExtraMision5555
but it did happen and 616 has much higher feats than AoA

is aoa in the futuer?

Scoobless
Alternate reality

rotiart
BTW. this thread is supposed to be Magneto vs. Ironman, but Magneto cannot directly affect Ironman, only indirectly... so stripping the armor, crushing iron man within his own armor, emp pulses would all be out...

course he could always take two dumpster trucks... smash ironman between them... and crush him that way... :/

Scoobless
Not once he's been superheated to the point where his powers fail and he burns to death

smile

Darth Vegas
BTW. this thread is supposed to be Magneto vs. Ironman, but Magneto cannot directly affect Ironman, only indirectly... so stripping the armor, crushing iron man within his own armor, emp pulses would all be out...

If that's the case, Iron Man can conceivably win this.

course he could always take two dumpster trucks... smash ironman between them... and crush him that way...

And Iron Man could repel those 2 dumspter trucks with his armor's own magnetic powers.

rotiart
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
If that's the case, Iron Man can conceivably win this.

And Iron Man could repel those 2 dumspter trucks with his armor's own magnetic powers.

big grin

manjaro

course he could always take two dumpster trucks... smash ironman between them... and crush him that way... :/

well i quit then kind sir, cuz that is pretty taking away all of magneto's inherent abilites, and if thats the case this is nothing more than a spite thread...*turns back in disgust * good day to you sir....i said good DAY!!!

rotiart
well i quit then kind sir, cuz that is pretty taking away all of magneto's inherent abilites, and if thats the case this is nothing more than a spite thread...*turns back in disgust * good day to you sir....i said good DAY!!!

nice quote

remember the scene in xmen 2 where he uses metal as bullets? magneto could so do stuff like that to spiderman...

Yah know... i shoulda just said his suit is no magnetic properties. big grin

Scoobless
nice quote

remember the scene in xmen 2 where he uses metal as bullets? magneto could so do stuff like that to spiderman...

Yah know... i shoulda just said his suit is no magnetic properties. big grin

Wouldn't matter...IM melts Magneto FTW...... smile

boriquaking55
I love how my little "Doom > Mags" blurb totally skewed this thread into another arguement.

For you see, that was my plan all along... confused

rotiart
I didn't even see the Doom>Mags comment.

boriquaking55
I didn't even see the Doom>Mags comment.

yea that shows how easily these threads escalate into something completely else

rotiart
say what?

boriquaking55
Doom would totally own Magneto 10/10

rotiart
Quiet you. Doom owns everyone. If my plan comes through, I will genetically clone Doom, and make him into my babies!

Scoobless
Iron Man > Doom

yes

boriquaking55
Iron Man > Doom

yes

Correction

Iron Man + Squirrel Girl > Doom (even with the powers of Galactus)

laughing

rotiart
For all equations... to determine the power of a character. figure each character as x. and squirrel girls as e^(n) where n is the sum of all numbers x!

So if you dial superman up to 12... Squirrel girl is e^12

big grin

Scoobless
exactly

Scoobless
Squirrel Girl also kicked the crap out of Deadpool recently... big grin

ExtraMision5555
For all equations... to determine the power of a character. figure each character as x. and squirrel girls as e^(n) where n is the sum of all numbers x!

So if you dial superman up to 12... Squirrel girl is e^12

big grin

Well this is what i figure, we have N (let N be Galactus @ full power)
and Let R be the said character (in this case, lets use Squirrel Girl)

To determine the powerlevel in contrast to her opponent we can use this algabraic equation.

R=N3

So we plug this equation into another equation, lets say, how strong R is in compairison to say, Pallarax

Let P be pallarax

P=4,000+N-Rx20

And this is teh standard measureing unit for all character power levels in contrast to Squirrel girl

ExtraMision5555
Squirrel Girl also kicked the crap out of Deadpool recently... big grin

lol

there is a grand misconception that squirrel girl kicked the crap out of deadpool and i almost feel obligated to clear it up

rotiart
Well this is what i figure, we have N (let N be Galactus @ full power)
and Let R be the said character (in this case, lets use Squirrel Girl)

To determine the powerlevel in contrast to her opponent we can use this algabraic equation.

R=N3

So we plug this equation into another equation, lets say, how strong R is in compairison to say, Pallarax

Let P be pallarax

P=4,000+N-Rx20

And this is teh standard measureing unit for all character power levels in contrast to Squirrel girl

If N is Galactus and R is squirrel girl, the N=R/3 and you saying that Squirrel girl is naturally 3 times as powerful as galactus.

If P is parallax... then 4000+N-20R
then 4000+ R/3-20R=P

Multiply everything through by R
P= 4000-59R/3
P-4000=59R/3
3/59(P-4000)=R

If P>4000 otherwise the answer would be 0 or a negative number.
If P for ie. is 1000000 then R =50644.07 rounding...
so Parrallax is dozens, hundreds, thousands, of times stronger that squirrel girl? when its been proven that squirrel girls power increases exponentially to match her opponent?!?

Your's saying that Squirrel girl is only a fraction of the strength of Parallax???!?!?!? I say thee nay.

if opponent is x, squirrel girl is e^

squirrel girls the bomb man.

ExtraMision5555
Tallgeese final vs magneto

Scoobless
lol

there is a grand misconception that squirrel girl kicked the crap out of deadpool and i almost feel obligated to clear it up

Misconceive this B!tch!

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/29/scan000304wy2.th.jpg http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7672/scan0005qt2.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9682/scan0006ny2.th.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/271/scan0007hi9.th.jpg http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3558/scan0008pf8.th.jpg http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/3319/scan0009lm3.th.jpg

stick out tongue

And just 'cos it's funny:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9605/scan0019ch8.th.jpg

ExtraMision5555
Misconceive this B!tch!

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/29/scan000304wy2.th.jpg http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7672/scan0005qt2.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9682/scan0006ny2.th.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/271/scan0007hi9.th.jpg http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3558/scan0008pf8.th.jpg http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/3319/scan0009lm3.th.jpg

stick out tongue

And just 'cos it's funny:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9605/scan0019ch8.th.jpg

lol i know

poor deadpool
he musta been tired from letting that old grenade blow up in his stomach

Scoobless
Grenade shmanshmade!.... it was all SG beeyotch!

ExtraMision5555
Grenade shmashade!.... it was all SG beeyotch! laughing laughing

batdude123

smile

Magneto was able to shield himself against Torch's "nova attack." Magneto 10/10.

Scoobless
Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto was able to shield himself against Torch's "nova attack." Magneto 10/10.

But he shouldn't be able to.... his magnetic shields would weaken then disappear if heated to anywhere near that degree

But anyway, if Graviton can't block it, then Magneto can't block it

batdude123
But he shouldn't be able to.... his magnetic shields would weaken then disappear if heated to anywhere near that degree

But anyway, if Graviton can't block it, then Magneto can't block it

Whether he "should" or "shouldn't" be able to is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that he CAN. Magneto can also produce enough energy to use nuclear fusion in order to bind atoms of metal particles out of thin air.

http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00413fg2.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00414fg9.jpg

The lowest temperature capable of producing a fusion reaction is 40,000,000 K. That temperature is the bare minimum needed to overcome the electrostatic repulsion between the nuclei in the reaction. You have to remember that he doesn't just use "magnetism," but rather "electromagnetism," which is a widely more diversified area of power for him.

Oh, and I doubt Stark could be quick enough to produce those kinds of temperatures before Magneto simply does this:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8623/magripsapartapocalypse4li.jpg

Magneto 10/10.

Scoobless
IM FTW ..... smile

batdude123
IM FTW ..... smile

Yes sir... sadwalk

Scoobless
Another heathen has seen the light ... big grin

manjaro
what about all those times when his sheilds stood up to nukes...are you saying that Iron man can produce heat greater than that of multiple warheads?

Scoobless
I dunno... when was Magneto hit by one? what size was it? and where was he at the time?

(apparently that's relevant)

If you've got a scan it would make this easier

Innerhype
The Master of Magnetism! versus an iron... man

Hmm....

Hell, Iron Man FTW!!!

xmarksthespot
Magneto's not a magnet. no expression

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Magneto's not a magnet. no expression

But magnetic fields are weakened by heat... and he still manipulates them

Scoobless
are you saying that Iron man can produce heat greater than that of multiple warheads?

I've done a little research and yes, yes he can... smile

(depending on certain factors...stick out tongue )

xmarksthespot
Ferromagnetic materials lose their magnetic properties above the Curie temperature for the specific material. Magneto can create self-generated electromagnetic fields through his mutant abilities. Magneto is not a magnet.

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Ferromagnetic materials lose their magnetic properties above the Curie temperature for the specific material. Magneto can create self-generated electromagnetic fields through his mutant abilities. Magneto is not a magnet.

Meh... then Tony just heats up the his armour ot the point where it wont be effected by magnetism while still being safely insulated

Actaully... I think he's already treated it to not be effected by mangetism

rotiart
Magneto is not allowed in this thread to directly affect the armor or tony...

Scoobless
Magneto is not allowed in this thread to directly affect the armor or tony...

Really?.... ok then... Tony goes for a drink while Magneto waits for him to come back and cave his filthy mutant skull in

rotiart
.... he can indirectly affect it. IE. drop a few 100 thousand lbs of metal on tony.

Grimm22
With prep, IM wins.

IM isnt like Doom.

His armor isnt always prepared for these kind of things.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Grimm22
With prep, IM wins.

IM isnt like Doom.

His armor isnt always prepared for these kind of things.

Doom's armor is?

Tony Stark
what about all those times when his sheilds stood up to nukes...are you saying that Iron man can produce heat greater than that of multiple warheads?

blink

Do you know that IM has had a demagnetized suit since the 80's if not sooner... Want to see what type of heat IM is able to generate check out IM #8 and see what he did to Graviton... at 73% of his max he was putting out heat that was over 2x the heat of the sun.

IM takes this 7/10 at minimum.

wink

Grimm22
Originally posted by Innerhype
Doom's armor is?

Pretty much no expression

Doom's armor >>> IM's Armor even with the extremis upgrade

Tony Stark
Pretty much no expression

Doom's armor >>> IM's Armor even with the extremis upgrade

DOOM's armor isn't as advanced as Tony's... It does have the addition of magic in stead of straight tech though.

newyorkcares
Iron man is made of metal right? Ok than he's frigged.Are you kidding
me ? this is like 3 seconds of fight.

Tshern
Originally posted by newyorkcares
Iron man is made of metal right? Ok than he's frigged.Are you kidding
me ? this is like 3 seconds of fight.

You really think the material matters?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Tshern
You really think the material matters?
Even if ironman's suit is not magnetisable itworks with electricity doesn't it?

Tshern
Even if ironman's suit is not magnetisable itworks with electricity doesn't it?
Even that doesn't matter. Every thing is somehow magnetic, even atoms are kept together by magnetic forces.

Scoobless
Stark has been fighting villains and working with magnetic fields for decades, if anyone knows a quick way to take Magneto down he does.

Tshern
Tell me one villain that controls magnetic fields to the extent Magneto does. After that, tell me whether Ironman has beat him.

Magneto can literally rip Stark apart in a second.

juggernaut66666
check the magneto respect thread erik has already beaten tony numerous times

Scoobless
Originally posted by Tshern
Tell me one villain that controls magnetic fields to the extent Magneto does. After that, tell me whether Ironman has beat him.

The Collective... stick out tongue

Stark knocked him/it around quite a bit after he figured out it was using the powers of the M day mutants...including Magneto's

xmarksthespot
Using them like 32 GLs with 32 rings making 32 Jubilees worth of pretty streaks.

batdude123
Magneto... every single time. Scoobs knows this, I know it... EVERYBODY knows it. no expression

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Tony Stark
blink

Do you know that IM has had a demagnetized suit since the 80's if not sooner... Want to see what type of heat IM is able to generate check out IM #8 and see what he did to Graviton... at 73% of his max he was putting out heat that was over 2x the heat of the sun.

wink

did anyone see this post?

if thats true, then i even with the new thread update or whatever IM's not getting his pants taken off

batdude123

if thats true, then i even with the new thread update or whatever IM's not getting his pants taken off

Whether he "should" or "shouldn't" be able to is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that he CAN. Magneto can also produce enough energy to use nuclear fusion in order to bind atoms of metal particles out of thin air.

http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00413fg2.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00414fg9.jpg

The lowest temperature capable of producing a fusion reaction is 40,000,000 K. That temperature is the bare minimum needed to overcome the electrostatic repulsion between the nuclei in the reaction. You have to remember that he doesn't just use "magnetism," but rather "electromagnetism," which is a widely more diversified area of power for him.

Oh, and I doubt Stark could be quick enough to produce those kinds of temperatures before Magneto simply does this:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8623/magripsapartapocalypse4li.jpg

Magneto 10/10.

Magneto every single time.

Grimm22
DOOM's armor isn't as advanced as Tony's... It does have the addition of magic in stead of straight tech though.

With, Tony's recent upgrade I would say their tech is about even, but yeah Doom still has magic on his side also wink

batdude123
With, Tony's recent upgrade I would say their tech is about even, but yeah Doom still has magic on his side also wink

Magic>Tech. 'Nuff said.

Grimm22
Magic>Tech. 'Nuff said.

Exactly, however Doom is a master of both of them.

Thats why his armor > IM's armor wink

rotiart

thats why I made the thread to begin with. I thought his suit wasn't magnetized.. or capable of it.. :/

batdude123
thats why I made the thread to begin with. I thought his suit wasn't magnetized.. or capable of it.. :/

Magneto.... EVERY... SINGLE... TIME!!!

Grimm22
Oh really shifty

What about the time, Tony traps Mags under a super cardboard box by luring him in with a grilled cheese sandwitch big grin

rotiart
Wasn't that Wile E Coyote... and the Roadrunner?

batdude123
Oh really shifty

What about the time, Tony traps Mags under a super cardboard box by luring him in with a grilled cheese sandwitch big grin

Is that Kosher? ermm

Grimm22
Is that Kosher? ermm

I assume so confused

endrict
magneto doesn't have to fight....Ironman can fart in his armor and passout embarrasment

Tony Stark
Magic>Tech. 'Nuff said.

confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Another well rounded opinion by the KMC jester... laughing

I'm assuming that you've forgotten that Tony's armor is sheathed and unsheathed at his will and also not only does his armor give him a healing factor that rivals Wolverines but he does access to any electronic device on the planet (computers, satellites, cameras, security systems, weaponry...etc) DOOM's included BTW.

I'd say that Tony's armor is heads and shoulders above DOOM's armor which isn't actually magical... DOOM is.

wink

batdude123
confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Another well rounded opinion by the KMC jester... laughing

I'm assuming that you've forgotten that Tony's armor is sheathed and unsheathed at his will and also not only does his armor give him a healing factor that rivals Wolverines but he does access to any electronic device on the planet (computers, satellites, cameras, security systems, weaponry...etc) DOOM's included BTW.

I'd say that Tony's armor is heads and shoulders above DOOM's armor which isn't actually magical... DOOM is.

wink

Yeah, too bad I didn't say Doom's suit>Iron Man's suit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Innerhype
Yeah, too bad I didn't say Doom's suit>Iron Man's suit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Meh, you were thinkin' it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.