new chucky movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leathergien
do you think they should make another chucky movie?; and what do you think it should be called? tell me your ideas stick out tongue

Wolfie
Yes. The Child's Play franchise went on a weird tangent with Bride, which I liked but many didn't agree with. With that story over with, I think a solo Chucky movie is just what we need to pick up the series.

Leathergien
i agree, it would make it exiting and no one would be expecting it!

cropsy_is_god
Nah after the last 2 chucky films i couldn't stand to see chuky become even more of a joke.

Bocaj
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
Nah after the last 2 chucky films i couldn't stand to see chuky become even more of a joke.
when hasn't he been a joke.....he's a foul mouthed doll ah scary! I find the scariest horror films have killers who don't talk Myers,Vorhees, Hewitt all great and they've never had to say a thing. I think Chucky and Freddy are more of a comical type horror.

SelphieT
The only good Chucky movies were the first two. The rest were all freakin lame.

Impediment
Child's Play was brilliant, IMO. The seques were shit.

cropsy_is_god
Yeah they need to let chucky die. He should never have been brought back after hisdeath in part 3.

Leathergien
i agree, chucky was just a joke after the first one but i think he is funnt thats why i watch them, there hilarious...
freddy was mmore of a mistical character for like laughing perposes but when it first came out they were afraid

hank_mccoy
i think they should make another movie about chucky just to kill him , i like childs play it brought something original to the horror genre, but everything has an end.... and i think its time to say goodbye to chucky , this should have been done after part 3 , but they decided to make him a family guy with wife and kids, next movie he will have a dog and cat and will grow a beer belly and his wife is going to grow a fat ass

Leathergien
well i think that there shoyuld be one more movie just too show hes dead like hank mccoy said but make it a good movie and besides no matter what you know some dumb director is going to remake the chucky series

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by Leathergien
and besides no matter what you know some dumb director is going to remake the chucky series

you can count on that , theres always someone that wants to make a movie but is just too lazy to create something original so he will just do a remake

Leathergien
i know i hate that they should just make there own like god or even get ideas for some by asking other peoples i have so many ideas lol

Wolfie
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
next movie he will have a dog and cat and will grow a beer belly and his wife is going to grow a fat ass
You obviously didn't see Seed of Chucky 'cause if you did, you would know that they ended the "family" storyline.

hank_mccoy
actually i saw it , i know that his family now are humans, i just want to point that the last 2 suck, and they shouldnt done all this family crap with him , if they are out of ideas then just stop the sequels

vintageSW77
Not seen SEED OF CHUCKY
I think i heard the kid doll goes against Chucky
If i misheard and that wasnt the case maybe there should be a bunch of dolls possesed by pissed off victims of Chucky who come together and set out for revenge.

CHILDS PLAY : REVENGE OF THE STIFFS
I think that aint bad...i feel like writing a script!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Bocaj
when hasn't he been a joke.....he's a foul mouthed doll ah scary! I find the scariest horror films have killers who don't talk Myers,Vorhees, Hewitt all great and they've never had to say a thing. I think Chucky and Freddy are more of a comical type horror. I disagree. Though they have become comical later on, Freddy and chucky were at their best in the originals when there was no comical humor. No one can deny A Nightmare on Elm Street 1 was the best of the series. Chucky was also not meant for comedic horror until later in the series. One had a great horror tone. A new one would only continue to exploit humor in the series so its best if they keep away.

LaHaine
Who the **** is Hewitt?
Oh you mean Leatherface from the Sawyer family... Ohhhhhhhh.
**** REMAKES. Jump on the bandwagon, kiddies, and help "re-invent" your favorite villains.

Jesus goddamn Christ.

Wolfie
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
actually i saw it , i know that his family now are humans, i just want to point that the last 2 suck, and they shouldnt done all this family crap with him , if they are out of ideas then just stop the sequels
Well, the end of Seed implied that Chucky kills Tiffany and Glen. At least, that's how I interpreted the final frame.
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I disagree. Though they have become comical later on, Freddy and chucky were at their best in the originals when there was no comical humor. No one can deny A Nightmare on Elm Street 1 was the best of the series. Chucky was also not meant for comedic horror until later in the series. One had a great horror tone. A new one would only continue to exploit humor in the series so its best if they keep away.
So a charred, decapitated doll chasing a few people around an apartment is serious horror?

Child's Play has always been humorous and ridiculous to me, that's why I enjoy the whole series.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Wolfie
Well, the end of Seed implied that Chucky kills Tiffany and Glen

Child's Play has always been humorous and ridiculous to me, that's why I enjoy the whole series. You see I do too but the film was created to be a horror movie. 3-6 were all awful because they played on humor rather than horror. Look at the last three and compare them to one, notice how he jokes in ever scene. That spoiled the series for me. I find unintentional humor better than intentional. As they progressed they moved to the tripe of Seed of Chucky. Notice how in part one hes rarely seen to add to the element of suprise. You never actually see him kill Andy's babysitter. By part three he was everywhere and being a smartass all the time. That was the beginning of the end of the series for me.

Wolfie
That's why I liked CP2 better than the original. They showed more Chucky.

In the first one, they were playing the mystery card, who is the killer? It was much like F13 Part 1.

In the second one onward, they knew they weren't fooling anybody. There wasn't gonna be a mystery. Everyone knew it was Chucky.

Leathergien
Originally posted by vintageSW77
Not seen SEED OF CHUCKY
I think i heard the kid doll goes against Chucky
If i misheard and that wasnt the case maybe there should be a bunch of dolls possesed by pissed off victims of Chucky who come together and set out for revenge.

CHILDS PLAY : REVENGE OF THE STIFFS
I think that aint bad...i feel like writing a script!

thats why i like them all too becuase it was funny.

you should that sounds good but it would have to be a comedy thow lol of course.

chuckyfan
yh there is gonna be a new chucky film im 98% sure of it cause jennifer tilly tells you there is on the seed of chucky dvd stick out tongue i cant wait im such a chucky fan

chuckyman
there has to be a new chcuky movie or it would be an insult to chucky besides the end of seed when his hand jumps up at glen wouldn't be there if they weren't making another

zombieman
But everything revolves around profit these days. Did Seed of Chucky do well at the box office? I know it fared badly in terms of reviews, so I'm not sure it would get greenlit unless they can gaurentee it will do better than Seed.

cigarman
They could do Chucky VS Demonic Toys VS Puppet Master?

Chucky VS Leprichan?

Chucky Vs Dr. Giggles....

Pandemoniac
The first one nailed the killer doll theme, but as chucky's scary potential was watered down 'freddy style' in the sequels, there never will be any chucky film better then the original.

tylerTOXICITY
I looked it up on wiki.
Apparently Childs play 6: Chuckys revenge.
Is going to be about a little boy staying with his father.
The little boy finds a doll.
That little boys name is Sam Barcly.
Son of Andy Barcly.

Sounds like a fake to me guys!

gingercaily
i like all chucky movie specially the first one..very funny and little bit scary

((lilmamabadd))
i think that the chucky movies were all great! the first two are the best but after that they got funny but i liked them. i am 16 and i have been watching chucky since i was like 8 with my dad and i love chucky so much. i used to tell my mom i was going to marry him and become his bride not tiffanny and when i was 15 i got a tatto on my inner right ankle and it says the bride of chucky.

K.Diddy
erm Well,I would rather see a sequel than a remake,theres no need to remake it

stationmaster
the new movie should be called chucky's revenge where chucky goes and kills his wife and son/doughter

horrorfan1930
What we need is to delete the plots of both Bride and Seed, and have an ultimate match between Chucky and Andy. Andy needs to die or at least come back because it was rediculous to delete the character.

Myth
Originally posted by ((lilmamabadd))
i think that the chucky movies were all great! the first two are the best but after that they got funny but i liked them. i am 16 and i have been watching chucky since i was like 8 with my dad and i love chucky so much. i used to tell my mom i was going to marry him and become his bride not tiffanny and when i was 15 i got a tatto on my inner right ankle and it says the bride of chucky.

Your parents let you get a Bride of Chucky tattoo when you were 15? What has the world come to?

ADarksideJedi
It should be called Chuckie goes to hell and back again!lol wink

FistOfThe North
if anything they should make a really dark childs play with no humor at all with chucky barely saying anything. kinda like pt.1. and make it a redo. a revision. not a remake.

chucky rockes
i think chucky should come back coz he is apsalutaly brill and the best slasher ever
big grin

The Nuul
I think Chucky should kill you.

Dr. Leg Kick
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
if anything they should make a really dark childs play with no humor at all with chucky barely saying anything. kinda like pt.1. and make it a redo. a revision. not a remake. Loved the first Childs Play, but I'm not mad at this idea.

BackFire
It's kinda hard to take a murdering doll seriously, though. The first movie had a nice medium of darkness and some comedy. They should try to recapture that.

K.Diddy
erm I feel like theres just nowhere left for this series to really go and I dont want a remake eithier

chucky rockes
chucky should come back he is fricking awsome

KurtRussellCrow
I think maybe the chucky series should not keep going so it does not just become a big joke.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by KurtRussellCrow
I think maybe the chucky series should not keep going so it does not just become a big joke.

laughing out loud It already has

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.