captain marvel (dc) vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
statesman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Statesman_%28City_of_Heroes%29

Milkie
Stateman loses badly

lando005
Originally posted by Milkie
Stateman loses badly how so they're basicly the same

Milkie
No they are not

Tell me why you think they are the same?

lando005
les see here super strenght, speed, durability, flight, reflexes yup so far they're the same main diffrence is captain marvel is an avatar while statesman is an incarnation, also captan marvel can only summon his mystical lighting when he uses he code word and then he has to dodge it while states man can generate his lighting all on his own and has been around for over 100 years.... so ur right they're not the same statesman has a few advantages over captain marvel

Milkie
LMAO!!!

You have no idea who the Hell Captain Marvel is.

Go home dude

You will get totally owned here.

lando005
i know exactly who he is and what he can do statesman may be new but he's not to be underated i think ur the one who should be packing up on this one you'ev yet to state a reason why you think captian marvel would win

Milkie
First of all

Captain Marvel's Lightning is Magical Based not Nature Based.

Second

Marvel is WAY Stronger WAY Faster WAY WAY WAY WAY MORE SMARTER WAY more durable He can control lightning all over his body. Not just saying it and then moving out of the way...

Your boy Statesman better run back to the City of Hero's cause there ain't nothing that's gonna save his candy ass

lando005
First of all

Captain Marvel's Lightning is Magical Based not Nature Based.

Second

Marvel is WAY Stronger WAY Faster WAY WAY WAY WAY MORE SMARTER WAY more durable He can control lightning all over his body. Not just saying it and then moving out of the way...

Your boy Statesman better run back to the City of Hero's cause there ain't nothing that's gonna save his candy ass statesman is magical too incase u havent noticed and they are about even in strength speed and durability soo u were saying?

Milkie
I was saying that Statesman gets his ass hand to him.

Captain Marvel has the power of 6 gods Statesman has nothing but power from drinking from a fountain.

The guy gets his ass handed to him be a Nuke... WTF is he gonna do to Marvel?

lando005
I was saying that Statesman gets his ass hand to him.

Captain Marvel has the power of 6 gods Statesman has nothing but power from drinking from a fountain.

The guy gets his ass handed to him be a Nuke... WTF is he gonna do to Marvel? statesman is the direct incarnation of one of thoes 6 gods your talking about he's on par with the likes of superman and sentry i think he'll do just fine

oh as far as that nuke thing goes he ramed thor 15 battleships the size for a large city with all of them exploding and was untouched so i dont think he has to worry about durability

Soljer
Originally posted by lando005
statesman is the direct incarnation of one of thoes 6 gods your talking about he's on par with the likes of superman and sentry i think he'll do just fine

oh as far as that nuke thing goes he ramed thor 15 battleships the size for a large city with all of them exploding and was untouched so i dont think he has to worry about durability

He barely survived a nuke.

Superman level characters barely FEEL a nuke.

Do the math.

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
He barely survived a nuke.

Superman level characters barely FEEL a nuke.

Do the math. city sized ships many of them blowing up in his face one after another pretty much trumps 1 nuke and he came out untouched

Milkie
statesman is the direct incarnation of one of thoes 6 gods your talking about he's on par with the likes of superman and sentry i think he'll do just fine

No buddy don't start lying

I want to see scans of this "feats"

Milkie
city sized ships many of them blowing up in his face one after another pretty much trumps 1 nuke and he came out untouched

Show Me.

Right Now.

lando005
Show Me.

Right Now. that was doine durng the rikti war there are no on panel comic feats you want prof go to the coh website and read about the history of p city it's in there

Milkie
Then It means nothing

lando005
Then It means nothing then the nuke incident eveyone clings to means nothing that wasnt an on panel feat either it was only written about same as his feats in the war

Milkie
Then his whole character means nothing

Statesman Sucks

He is the lamest Character ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.