KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » captain marvel (dc) vs

captain marvel vs statesman
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
captain marvel 3 75.00%
statesman 1 25.00%
draw 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

captain marvel (dc) vs
Started by: lando005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lando005

captain marvel (dc) vs

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:05 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Stateman loses badly

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:14 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Milkie
Stateman loses badly
how so they're basicly the same

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:29 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

No they are not

Tell me why you think they are the same?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:16 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

les see here super strenght, speed, durability, flight, reflexes yup so far they're the same main diffrence is captain marvel is an avatar while statesman is an incarnation, also captan marvel can only summon his mystical lighting when he uses he code word and then he has to dodge it while states man can generate his lighting all on his own and has been around for over 100 years.... so ur right they're not the same statesman has a few advantages over captain marvel

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:22 PM
Milkie

LMAO!!!

You have no idea who the Hell Captain Marvel is.

Go home dude

You will get totally owned here.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:48 PM
lando005

i know exactly who he is and what he can do statesman may be new but he's not to be underated i think ur the one who should be packing up on this one you'ev yet to state a reason why you think captian marvel would win

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:50 PM
Milkie

First of all

Captain Marvel's Lightning is Magical Based not Nature Based.

Second

Marvel is WAY Stronger WAY Faster WAY WAY WAY WAY MORE SMARTER WAY more durable He can control lightning all over his body. Not just saying it and then moving out of the way...

Your boy Statesman better run back to the City of Hero's cause there ain't nothing that's gonna save his candy ass

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:59 PM
lando005

First of all

Captain Marvel's Lightning is Magical Based not Nature Based.

Second

Marvel is WAY Stronger WAY Faster WAY WAY WAY WAY MORE SMARTER WAY more durable He can control lightning all over his body. Not just saying it and then moving out of the way...

Your boy Statesman better run back to the City of Hero's cause there ain't nothing that's gonna save his candy ass
statesman is magical too incase u havent noticed and they are about even in strength speed and durability soo u were saying?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 10:01 PM
Milkie

I was saying that Statesman gets his ass hand to him.

Captain Marvel has the power of 6 gods Statesman has nothing but power from drinking from a fountain.

quote:
The general in command, enraged that the normally untouchable Statesman was escaping his grasp after embarrassing the Defenders of the Motherland, took drastic action. He launched a tactical nuclear missile at Statesman as he fled across the border.

The weapon detonated on target, which was unfortunately somewhere over Finland. Mynor and the rest of the crew died instantly and Statesman himself scarcely survived

The guy gets his ass handed to him be a Nuke... WTF is he gonna do to Marvel?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 10:16 PM
lando005

I was saying that Statesman gets his ass hand to him.

Captain Marvel has the power of 6 gods Statesman has nothing but power from drinking from a fountain.

The guy gets his ass handed to him be a Nuke... WTF is he gonna do to Marvel?
statesman is the direct incarnation of one of thoes 6 gods your talking about he's on par with the likes of superman and sentry i think he'll do just fine

oh as far as that nuke thing goes he ramed thor 15 battleships the size for a large city with all of them exploding and was untouched so i dont think he has to worry about durability

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 10:36 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by lando005
statesman is the direct incarnation of one of thoes 6 gods your talking about he's on par with the likes of superman and sentry i think he'll do just fine

oh as far as that nuke thing goes he ramed thor 15 battleships the size for a large city with all of them exploding and was untouched so i dont think he has to worry about durability

He barely survived a nuke.

Superman level characters barely FEEL a nuke.

Do the math.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 10:45 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by Soljer
He barely survived a nuke.

Superman level characters barely FEEL a nuke.

Do the math.
city sized ships many of them blowing up in his face one after another pretty much trumps 1 nuke and he came out untouched

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:01 PM
Milkie

No buddy don't start lying

I want to see scans of this "feats"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:02 PM
Milkie

city sized ships many of them blowing up in his face one after another pretty much trumps 1 nuke and he came out untouched

Show Me.

Right Now.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:03 PM
lando005

Show Me.

Right Now.
that was doine durng the rikti war there are no on panel comic feats you want prof go to the coh website and read about the history of p city it's in there

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:11 AM
Milkie

Then It means nothing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:01 AM
lando005

Then It means nothing
then the nuke incident eveyone clings to means nothing that wasnt an on panel feat either it was only written about same as his feats in the war

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:06 AM
Milkie

Then his whole character means nothing

Statesman Sucks

He is the lamest Character ever

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:10 AM