Deadpool w Madness Venom symbiote vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
i find this to be a pretty even and fun match up. what do you think?

lilnutta12
lobo shoots a rocket out of his bike which blasts the symbiote of brock,

he flies his bike onto a building and cuts himself - he clones loads of lobos, which chase DP - eventually DP gets captured - he cant survive millions of LOBOS. - teleporting or not.

geshien
lobo can clone himself?

geshien
even if that's the case, i really don't see it going down so quickly or easily. i think deadpool would react pretty quickly, especailly with the suit.

geshien
sigh apparently i'm the only one who thinks this would be a kick ass fight. imagine the trash talk and the shear carnage! oh the humanity! Happy Dance

SpunkySmurph
Unintentional Spite? no expression

geshien
huh? no just dissappointment. sad

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by geshien
huh? no just dissappointment. sad

Well, happens to everybody. What you have to realize is that Lobo is at least a league abouve either of these two. Whether that has anything to do with him being from DC, I shall not say

geshien
well it's not the regular suit. it's infected with the madness virus. that's the only reason i put it up there. and if marvel and dc feels that wolverine could go up against lobo (even if it was stupid) i think dp with the madness infected symbiote definately is up to the task.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by geshien
well it's not the regular suit. it's infected with the madness virus. that's the only reason i put it up there. and if marvel and dc feels that wolverine could go up against lobo (even if it was stupid) i think dp with the madness infected symbiote definately is up to the task.

Oh!

My mistake. I thought this thread was Dp, Madness Venom (i.e. regular Venom w/ Eddy) vs. Lobo. As in, a two-on-one match. However, this changes alot.

Though, I thought that DC just based Lobo off of Wolvy. I didn't know they thought it would be a good match...

geshien
yeah they had logan fight lobo in the marvel vs dc crossover. it was dumb. i mean i like wolvie and all but to have him beat lobo is just goofy.

but yeah dp with madness venom suit, the one where venom was slapping juggy around like a sissy. that version of the suit.

that i think puts them at an equal strength amoungst other things.

lobo has that street brawl fighting style.

dp is a trained merc (advantage)

lobo has weapons galore.

dp, dito.

both talk a lotta trash. and i think that's the best part about this fight big grin

i mean honestly this could turn out to be a stalemate, but i give dp a slight advantage. using the suit to wrap up lobo and furthermore he is the better fighter of the two.

lobo has his bike though, so with that said, what do you think?

geshien
ok, i'm just being stubborn now. but i really want to know what you guys think.

and to make an adjustment, the madness suit is resistant to fire and sonics.

and i'll allow the whole cloning thing, concidering that dp is immortal.

Soljer
I dunno....

Didn't madness Venom slap around Juggernaut like a *****?

EDIT: Why is it that sometimes the board censors let me say *****, and other times they do not?

geshien
Originally posted by Soljer
I dunno....

EDIT: Why is it that sometimes the board censors let me say *****, and other times they do not?

because they ****in can! stick out tongue

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
I dunno....

go **** yourself, you ******* piece of ****

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
go **** yourself, you ******* piece of ****

I'm serious, though.

Sometimes ***** gets through.

Other times it's censored.

It confuses me. I mean, I've never seen the word f**k get through, but *****? **** yeah!

juggernaut66666
Which one of you should I report? shifty

geshien
**** **** **** **** ...so what did i say? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.