Captain America is on a RAMPAGE!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Captain America gets fed up with everyone giving him shit about being a 'hero' but not a 'superhero' due to his powerless state. He goes to Doctor Strange and explains his dillema, who begins to identify with the good captain.

Strange decides he's going to grant Steve the Hulk's strength and resistance to telepathy, Logan's adamantium bones, healing factor, and resistance to telepathy, and Spiderman's speed and spider sense.

He then goes terrorizing Marvel Earth in retribution for all the hate he gets.

Who's the weakest person that can stop him?

NiņoAraņa
um.....noone? double u tee eff?

(i'm not bieng sarcastic, i mean, he got a pretty good powerset, who on Earth 616 can stop him?)

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
Anyone that's fast enough to tag Spiderman, and strong enough to get past Logan's healing factor.

Sentry would be a good guess, I think. well, if he ever actually does anything...Mr. Million Exploding Suns hasn't really proved himself much. sad

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
He's owned Wolverine. That's saying VOLUMES in the Marvel Universe!

smile.

But, seriously, he could still throw Captain America to the Sun. What is Logan's healing factor, and Hulk strength gonna do then?

Then again.....

I guess Captain America could always throw his shield as HARD as possible in the other direction, and fly back to earth before he hit the sun....Conservation of momentum and all...

But then Sentry could just throw him at the sun again, and he'd be ****ed.

So....Sentry could do it, I'm sure.

Are there any weaker than Sentry that could take Super-Cap? couldn't he beat on sentry if he was grabbing him and taking him to the sun? he's not hulk stupid and he is strong as hell

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
Captain America is smart, and an AMAZING fighter. But even with Spider Speed and senses, I dunno if he'd be able to move fast enough to avoid a light-speed Sun-throw. hmm...it'd be an intresting story no doubt...

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
Interesting? Yeah....

I suppose it'd make a good what if.

I dunno how they'd make it believable in the least....but it'd be funny to watch.

Oh, and Dr. Strange also grants Captain America Deadpool's sense of humor.

Marvel Earth is ****ed. laughing

SpunkySmurph
Hmmm...

Abomination is taken by Weapon X and given the same corrosive anit-healing factor that Agent Zero has. Then the Venom symbiote bonds with him.
Now as for Deadpool...

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Hmmm...

Abomination is taken by Weapon X and given the same corrosive anit-healing factor that Agent Zero has. Then the Venom symbiote bonds with him.
Now as for Deadpool...

Deadpool's unstoppable.

no expression

StarsNeverFall7
Deadpool whips caps ass even with the 616 upgrades!!

Okay, maybe not really, but Deadpool is badass.

Ultraman Baltan
Ultimate Hulk has a chance.

Criminalos
niniarana, ice rap you wrotesmile i have readed itsmile

Criminalos
nice*

rotiart
Captain America gets fed up with everyone giving him shit about being a 'hero' but not a 'superhero' due to his powerless state. He goes to Doctor Strange and explains his dillema, who begins to identify with the good captain.

Strange decides he's going to grant Steve the Hulk's strength and resistance to telepathy, Logan's adamantium bones, healing factor, and resistance to telepathy, and Spiderman's speed and spider sense.

He then goes terrorizing Marvel Earth in retribution for all the hate he gets.

Who's the weakest person that can stop him?

Cassandra Nova.

Resistence to telepathy isn't immunity... and a uber level telepath is definitely putting them down for the count.

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Cassandra Nova.

Resistence to telepathy isn't immunity... and a uber level telepath is definitely putting them down for the count.

Rawr. I meant the stacking resistances to be near enough to immunity to avoid the "Mind rape" scenarios. I wanted to know who could take out Captain Spiderhulkerine in a fight, not in a non-fight.

smile.

rotiart
Well then what Dr. Strange giveth, he shall taketh away.

Btw a "smart" Hulk is supposedly about 80tons (Thing level) so with cap not getting angrier.. he caps at from 80-100 tons tops...

magneto could probably restrain the hulk's strength by utilizing the metal inside the suit... and its been shown that carbonium could halt the healing factor of wolverine...

So magneto shows up... with about 25 lbs of carbonium... using his magnetism, he holds capverulkder man in space... and hits your guy with hundreds of pieces of carbonium, which has been shown to stop the healing factor of even wolverine... making wolverine considered dead.. .until they removed the metal... without a healing factor... he dies from the blood loss.

Magneto then for the legitimate win.

SpunkySmurph

Btw a "smart" Hulk is supposedly about 80tons (Thing level) so with cap not getting angrier.. he caps at from 80-100 tons tops...

magneto could probably restrain the hulk's strength by utilizing the metal inside the suit... and its been shown that carbonium could halt the healing factor of wolverine...

So magneto shows up... with about 25 lbs of carbonium... using his magnetism, he holds capverulkder man in space... and hits your guy with hundreds of pieces of carbonium, which has been shown to stop the healing factor of even wolverine... making wolverine considered dead.. .until they removed the metal... without a healing factor... he dies from the blood loss.

Good choice. First off course, he could simply rip out the adamantium...

Soljer

Magneto is currently nowhere to be found, friend. This is, quite obviously, the current versions of characters. Current Magneto is dead, depowered, or, at the very BEST, MIA.

Also, Professor Hulk is supposedly class 100 regardless, but the Hulk's strength that Strange endowed him with was supposed to emulate the Hulk's, right down to the anger aspect.

Even though Captain Spiderhulkerine won't be as idiotically, mindlessly pissy as the Hulk, he can still get angry and frustrated.

Anywho, obviously Doc Strange could do it, but he's quite high on the power level.

And then we have Sentry, who should be able to net a majority.

Anyone else you can think of? I suppose if we DO go off marvel earth, there are givens like the Surfer that could take him with ridiculous ease. And plenty of people in DC if we go cross-company.

rotiart
I thought about that... but the adamantium is actually more beneficial inside of him, as it would prevent him from going anywhere....

If you rip it out... the healing factor kicks in...

Whereas with the metal in... magneto gets to turn cap into a puppet.

Soljer
I thought about that... but the adamantium is actually more beneficial inside of him, as it would prevent him from going anywhere....

If you rip it out... the healing factor kicks in...

Whereas with the metal in... magneto gets to turn cap into a puppet.

That is, IF magneto were still around/alive/powered.

rotiart
Well then Polaris is on earth right now... and she does have access to her magneto powers...

And If I remember right so is Guardian... (alpha flight) who has magneto-esque powers...

Godlike Cable

Soljer
Well then Polaris is on earth right now... and she does have access to her magneto powers...

And If I remember right so is Guardian... (alpha flight) who has magneto-esque powers...

Godlike Cable

Current characters, friend. While I agree Godlike Cable could do him in, Cable is currently a simple technopath.

Polaris could certainly emulate the Magneto strategy if she desired.

And as far as Alpha Flight goes, I don't keep up with them much (don't hurt me, Mungi!) What is Guardian's current status ?

SpunkySmurph
Actually, the weakest people who could do this?

With prep, Forge or Layla Miller erm

Soljer
Actually, the weakest people who could do this?

With prep, Forge or Layla Miller erm

Too true, too true. Reed or Doom could also do it with prep, I'd assume.

rotiart
The leader could probably do it.

In marvel adventures he created a giantsized manowar... the toxins released neutralized even the hulk.

Soljer
The leader could probably do it.

In marvel adventures he created a giantsized manowar... the toxins released neutralized even the hulk.

Btu wlvoerines haelingna factzorz maeks him immueune to txoins! !1 11 1 oneoneoneeleveneleven

Darth Scythe

I haven't read any comics in a while. When did Guardian leave the Shi-ar Imperial Guard? Or is this a different one?

rotiart
Gladiator is on the Shiar Imperial Guard... not Guardian..

but i may be mistaken.. .someone told me he was the android equivalent of magneto... but i don't see magnetic powers on the alphaflight wiki page... so... whatever...

go polaris!

SpunkySmurph

but i may be mistaken.. .someone told me he was the android equivalent of magneto... but i don't see magnetic powers on the alphaflight wiki page... so... whatever...

go polaris!

It might not say 'megnetic control' , but it should say 'complete control of electromagnetic spectrum', which, in essence, is what Mags has

Darth Scythe

God damnit. It HAS been long. Thanks for the correction. Too bad I feel dumb now. sad

rotiart
no problems i make mistakes all the time. big grin

StarsNeverFall7
Agh, magneto got brought it before I could get back to this thread. Even with Hulk's strength, magneto could toy with him fairly easily with just the adamantium on the bones...but are we going with current marvel earth or marvel people in general?

S-Ranger
Johnny Dee? one touch and a simple twist of the Hybrid capt doll's head = game over.

He possibly doesn't even have to meet the hybrid as all he need's is DNA so theoritically Tony Stark could get the comb out and be fishing for Capt's DNA and give it to Johnny Dee FTW.

PRAYERRUN
Good choice. First off course, he could simply rip out the adamantium...

on that note i'll say OW!!!!!stick out tongue

rotiart
I can't remember who the guy was, but in a recent XMEN there was a mutant who could, using your dna, get you to do anything... considering even ironman has hairs from thor (which makes it look like tonystark is turning into an outright bruce wayne ripoff) whats to say they don't have the cap's hair...

the guy creates a cap doll.. and uses it to have captain america do a superjump into space... he'll die from asphixiation... since hulk has the healing factor shown to let him breathe in space... and not wolverine big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.