KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America is on a RAMPAGE!!

Captain America is on a RAMPAGE!!
Started by: Soljer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soljer
Beware my Power

Shocked Captain America is on a RAMPAGE!!

Captain America gets fed up with everyone giving him shit about being a 'hero' but not a 'superhero' due to his powerless state. He goes to Doctor Strange and explains his dillema, who begins to identify with the good captain.

Strange decides he's going to grant Steve the Hulk's strength and resistance to telepathy, Logan's adamantium bones, healing factor, and resistance to telepathy, and Spiderman's speed and spider sense.

He then goes terrorizing Marvel Earth in retribution for all the hate he gets.

Who's the weakest person that can stop him?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:19 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

um.....noone? double u tee eff?

(i'm not bieng sarcastic, i mean, he got a pretty good powerset, who on Earth 616 can stop him?)

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:20 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
um.....noone? double u tee eff?

(i'm not bieng sarcastic, i mean, he got a pretty good powerset, who on Earth 616 can stop him?)

Anyone that's fast enough to tag Spiderman, and strong enough to get past Logan's healing factor.

Sentry would be a good guess, I think.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:22 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Soljer
Anyone that's fast enough to tag Spiderman, and strong enough to get past Logan's healing factor.

Sentry would be a good guess, I think.
well, if he ever actually does anything...Mr. Million Exploding Suns hasn't really proved himself much. sad

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:22 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

well, if he ever actually does anything...Mr. Million Exploding Suns hasn't really proved himself much. sad

He's owned Wolverine. That's saying VOLUMES in the Marvel Universe!

smile.

But, seriously, he could still throw Captain America to the Sun. What is Logan's healing factor, and Hulk strength gonna do then?

Then again.....

I guess Captain America could always throw his shield as HARD as possible in the other direction, and fly back to earth before he hit the sun....Conservation of momentum and all...

But then Sentry could just throw him at the sun again, and he'd be ****ed.

So....Sentry could do it, I'm sure.

Are there any weaker than Sentry that could take Super-Cap?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:25 AM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

He's owned Wolverine. That's saying VOLUMES in the Marvel Universe!

smile.

But, seriously, he could still throw Captain America to the Sun. What is Logan's healing factor, and Hulk strength gonna do then?

Then again.....

I guess Captain America could always throw his shield as HARD as possible in the other direction, and fly back to earth before he hit the sun....Conservation of momentum and all...

But then Sentry could just throw him at the sun again, and he'd be ****ed.

So....Sentry could do it, I'm sure.

Are there any weaker than Sentry that could take Super-Cap?
couldn't he beat on sentry if he was grabbing him and taking him to the sun? he's not hulk stupid and he is strong as hell

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:26 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

couldn't he beat on sentry if he was grabbing him and taking him to the sun? he's not hulk stupid and he is strong as hell

Captain America is smart, and an AMAZING fighter. But even with Spider Speed and senses, I dunno if he'd be able to move fast enough to avoid a light-speed Sun-throw.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:28 AM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Captain America is smart, and an AMAZING fighter. But even with Spider Speed and senses, I dunno if he'd be able to move fast enough to avoid a light-speed Sun-throw.
hmm...it'd be an intresting story no doubt...

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:29 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

hmm...it'd be an intresting story no doubt...

Interesting? Yeah....

I suppose it'd make a good what if.

I dunno how they'd make it believable in the least....but it'd be funny to watch.

Oh, and Dr. Strange also grants Captain America Deadpool's sense of humor.

Marvel Earth is ****ed.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:30 AM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Interesting? Yeah....

I suppose it'd make a good what if.

I dunno how they'd make it believable in the least....but it'd be funny to watch.

Oh, and Dr. Strange also grants Captain America Deadpool's sense of humor.

Marvel Earth is ****ed.
laughing

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:32 AM
Smurph
------

Hmmm...

Abomination is taken by Weapon X and given the same corrosive anit-healing factor that Agent Zero has. Then the Venom symbiote bonds with him.
Now as for Deadpool...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:45 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Hmmm...

Abomination is taken by Weapon X and given the same corrosive anit-healing factor that Agent Zero has. Then the Venom symbiote bonds with him.
Now as for Deadpool...

Deadpool's unstoppable.

no expression

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:48 AM
StarsNeverFall7

Deadpool whips caps ass even with the 616 upgrades!!

Okay, maybe not really, but Deadpool is badass.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 09:39 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultimate Hulk has a chance.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 09:49 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turtletim
Restricted

Account Restricted

niniarana, ice rap you wrotesmile i have readed itsmile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:05 PM
turtletim is currently offline Click here to Send turtletim a Private Message Find more posts by turtletim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turtletim
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice*

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:06 PM
turtletim is currently offline Click here to Send turtletim a Private Message Find more posts by turtletim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Re: Captain America is on a RAMPAGE!!

Captain America gets fed up with everyone giving him shit about being a 'hero' but not a 'superhero' due to his powerless state. He goes to Doctor Strange and explains his dillema, who begins to identify with the good captain.

Strange decides he's going to grant Steve the Hulk's strength and resistance to telepathy, Logan's adamantium bones, healing factor, and resistance to telepathy, and Spiderman's speed and spider sense.

He then goes terrorizing Marvel Earth in retribution for all the hate he gets.

Who's the weakest person that can stop him?

Cassandra Nova.

Resistence to telepathy isn't immunity... and a uber level telepath is definitely putting them down for the count.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:43 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by rotiart
Cassandra Nova.

Resistence to telepathy isn't immunity... and a uber level telepath is definitely putting them down for the count.

Rawr. I meant the stacking resistances to be near enough to immunity to avoid the "Mind rape" scenarios. I wanted to know who could take out Captain Spiderhulkerine in a fight, not in a non-fight.

smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 12:09 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Well then what Dr. Strange giveth, he shall taketh away.

Btw a "smart" Hulk is supposedly about 80tons (Thing level) so with cap not getting angrier.. he caps at from 80-100 tons tops...

magneto could probably restrain the hulk's strength by utilizing the metal inside the suit... and its been shown that carbonium could halt the healing factor of wolverine...

So magneto shows up... with about 25 lbs of carbonium... using his magnetism, he holds capverulkder man in space... and hits your guy with hundreds of pieces of carbonium, which has been shown to stop the healing factor of even wolverine... making wolverine considered dead.. .until they removed the metal... without a healing factor... he dies from the blood loss.

Magneto then for the legitimate win.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 05:24 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by rotiart
Well then what Dr. Strange giveth, he shall taketh away.

Btw a "smart" Hulk is supposedly about 80tons (Thing level) so with cap not getting angrier.. he caps at from 80-100 tons tops...

magneto could probably restrain the hulk's strength by utilizing the metal inside the suit... and its been shown that carbonium could halt the healing factor of wolverine...

So magneto shows up... with about 25 lbs of carbonium... using his magnetism, he holds capverulkder man in space... and hits your guy with hundreds of pieces of carbonium, which has been shown to stop the healing factor of even wolverine... making wolverine considered dead.. .until they removed the metal... without a healing factor... he dies from the blood loss.

Magneto then for the legitimate win.

Good choice. First off course, he could simply rip out the adamantium...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 05:26 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote