I don't know if this already been posted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_1987
I found this:
This is the third installment of three Pirates of the Caribbean movies starring Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush. In At World's End, the adventure begun in The Curse of the Black Pearl and Dead Man's Chest continues.

We won't tell you too much about it because we don't want to spoil it for you, but movies.com reports, "The age of piracy is coming to a close, but not before one final dispute is settled. Lord Cutler Beckett, Davy Jones and Admiral James Norrington have formed a wicked alliance that threatens the freedom of Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann and their new friend Captain Barbossa. Emerging victorious requires that the Jack lead his crew off the edge of the map and into uncharted territory on the seven seas."

Were fortunate enough to be invited to visit some of the absolutely amazing sets and were thrilled to meet Geoffrey Rush and Lee "Ello, poppet" Arenberg -- our two favorite pirates. Everything we saw was incredible, especially the Flying Dutchman and the Singapore set from the third movie. The detail on the sets is phenomenal, partly because the art director previously designed the sets for A Series of Unfortunate Events and Sleepy Hollow (which won an Academy Award for set decoration).

All we can say is that this film will be bigger and better than the second, and things will be get really weird. (Think of a cross between the first two Pirates of the Caribbean films and Terry Gilliam's Time Bandits and/or Brazil.) This is sure to be blockbuster and unlike anything you've ever seen before. It scheduled for release on May 25, 2007 -- Memorial Day weekend.

And keep a weather eye out for Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

pirate_1987
What do you think?

Gravitation
POTC 4!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait....

johnnyforever
I think there's gonna be a POTC 4, no matter what they say!! .... and i'm going to see it, WHEN it comes out!!!

evilm0nki3
If they don't make a Pirates 4 then I'm gonna make one myself!

PIRATES=SEX
GAHHH idea comming about , it they dont make a pirates of the caribbean 4 we the kmc girls will form together and create onee for sureee

PirateDiva
^^ Thats an Awsome idea....lol!!

-savvychick-
we wrote some from 3-7, well, the 7th ones not done yet, unless you mean actually make it, which would be purty kool............lol

crazychic
yeah and you guys might make some pretty interesing twists

calypso
What is Time Bandits/Brazil about? Is this two movies or just one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.