erm... im i allowed to do this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h3llboy
i was just looking under the rps (i'm a n00b, the most obvious fact you will ever hear) and i heard you needed permission to start a new rp...
do you need it to post aswell... if you do please don't boot me... also, is there any good sonic rps?

Sasuke Uchiha
Yes you have to post an idea as well as a plot and characters and such.

All in all, there aren't really any good Sonic Rp's... Perhaps you could make one?

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Sasuke Uchiha
Yes you have to post an idea as well as a plot and characters and such.

All in all, there aren't really any good Sonic Rp's... Perhaps you could make one?

h3llboy
right, thanks, but how do you get permission to start a new one, and does the unhosted roleplay need permission? fanks

Kongu Dude
Beep.

Storm
You' ll find all information right here h3llboy: Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST! or READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here.

All games, be it in the Hosted Role Playing Forum or the Unhosted Role Plays, need permission from Ushgarak to get started.

Kongu Dude
Interesting. hmm

Council#13
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Beep.

laughing out loud

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Council#13
laughing out loud
smart

Blanka
Hey and Welcome wave

Scottie
Hello and Welcome to KMC happywave

go over there >>> if you need to pee disgust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.