the Kmc universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Ive looked around the forum recently and seen that a lot of members make there own characters or universe so i was thinking why dont we make a kmc comic universe.members could create their own characters and backstories and once a month make up a story involving them plus ionce the universe was big enough we could vs characters so wat do u all think

Newjak
Would be really hard to pull off and a lot of bickering could start from it but if it worked out could be something kool

NiņoAraņa
yeah, it would be cool to pull off

Martian_mind
yeah i no but if u look at the forum there are a lot of characters made up that would be pretty cool to rite stories for plus we could have rogue galleries and crossovers as well as write stories that had all the troll characters losing evil face

SpunkySmurph
We would need a place for character biographies first. Maybe take a leaf from the RP section. I dunno. But, I personally think it would be pretty damn cool if we could set up a section in the Comics forums for that sortof thing.

Martian_mind
Same here botha. why dont we but the biographies in this thread then create another one for the stories

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Same here botha. why dont we but the biographies in this thread then create another one for the stories

Because I think having all the biographies in a thread would be a major pain in the @ss.

I think we would need another area within KMC Comics for this to work.

Grimm22
Of course, Wolverine would be Thanos in this universe laughing

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Grimm22
Of course, Wolverine would be Thanos in this universe laughing Must you say something negative about Wolverine in every thread? Is it some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Must you say something negative about Wolverine in every thread? Is it some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder?

Obsessive Complusive? Could be.

Up 'till now, I've attributed it to a tragic case of the Being a Dick Disorder.

Martian_mind
lol

Grimm22
Must you say something negative about Wolverine in every thread? Is it some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder?

Dude, its a freakin' joke What the f**k?

Besides i'm not even bashing Wolverine, i'm bashing the way he is interpreted on KMC no expression

Now get over yourself

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Obsessive Complusive? Could be.

Up 'till now, I've attributed it to a tragic case of the Being a Dick Disorder.

laughing laughing

Howard_Jones
Hate to agree with Grimm here, but saying the obvious that Wolverine is taken to such a high degree isn't an exaggeration.

Besides, it's still funny, unless you're the type who is really hung up on the X-men.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Hate to agree with Grimm here

Even when i'm right people still hate me sadangel stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Hate to agree with Grimm here, but saying the obvious that Wolverine is taken to such a high degree isn't an exaggeration.

Besides, it's still funny, unless you're the type who is really hung up on the X-men.

I thought that the idea was be a universe of our own characters.

Wolverine wouldn't even be in it. And, if he fought with any one of them, it wouldnt be any different verison of Wolverine then normal, and therefore no different then he is already on KMC.

So Grimm's comment was useless, pointless and irrelevant.

Now, all of that aside

How would we handle feats?

I mean, to create accurate gauges for our characters, we would litterally have to write stories and such for them.

Grimm22

Wolverine wouldn't even be in it. And, if he fought with any one of them, it wouldnt be any different verison of Wolverine then normal, and therefore no different then he is already on KMC.

Now, all of that aside

I mean, to create accurate gauges for our characters, we would litterally have to write stories and such for them.

It was a JOKE! mad

Good god, get over yourself

xmarksthespot
Dude, its a freakin' joke What the f**k?

Besides i'm not even bashing Wolverine, i'm bashing the way he is interpreted on KMC no expression

Now get over yourself Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
So Grimm's comment was useless, pointless and irrelevant. Jokes are generally supposed to be funny or witty in some way, shape or form.

Grimm22
Jokes are generally supposed to be funny or witty in some way, shape or form.

Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean it wasn't a joke

Grimm22

Now, all of that aside

But, if I said that the Thing would be a fire hydrant in this universe it would be perfectly acceptable right roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpunkySmurph
But, if I said that the Thing would be a fire hydrant in this universe it would be perfectly acceptable right roll eyes (sarcastic)

No.

If you had done something to add to the discussion, or even not demonstrating pointless dislike for one character or another, THAT would have been acceptable.

If it's a pointless thread made by someone who is dumber then cheesecake, and someone makes a Wolverine joke, it's better then coming on to an actual discussion and shouting out 'I HATE CAPT IT UP!"

Martian_mind
Not to go off topic but about the feats thing its alredy been said that maybe once a month u could write a story 4 ur character

Brutacus
Off topic: Damn people he made a joke, you guy's take those comics way to serious.
Iff you thought his joke was useless, pointless and irrevelant than don't react on it.

On topic:
Not a bad idea, but hmm I'm not a great character creater.
But heck why not, I'll give it a shot.
So count me in.

Martian_mind
good good the ranks are swelling. so anyone else gonna sign up

Doc Potato
I have a character idea... needs expanding, but just picture a cross between Electro and Daredevil... fighting organised crime...

bigbran

Now, all of that aside

I mean, to create accurate gauges for our characters, we would litterally have to write stories and such for them. OK, I chose Cogan. He also goes by Tazmania Devil, and Blames Gowlett.
He has 4 talons on each hand. His skeleton is made from Sadam-antium. It is virtually indestructable, and it also goes to his talons, with it he can cut through anything. He has an amazing regeneration case (so much that he was able to regenerate from taking a H bomb, whilst standing in the middle of it).
He stands at 5'2, he weighs 400 pounds. He has a century and one of fighting experience. He smokes pipes, and his catch line is, "Hi dud".
He was made in the Gun-Y program. He also used to roll with the Y-Guys.
His archenemies are Razorclaw, Gorega Blue, Hyber. Oh, and his first appearance he fought the Inbragable Crunk, who is a class 200 strength, who gets stronger as he brags.

I would place this guy up in the ranks of, Sudlashes (who Galactus ripped off).

Tek888
i have already seen some created universes.
the guy who created that jesusguy, the mufassathing, master bruces actionverse

Ichigo66666
I would love this like no-other, but it may cause alot of problems between members. If we could pull it off, even with a web comic maybe, it would be awesome.

Martian_mind
My character
codename: Aegis
backstory:In the war of gods and titans the gods realised the need of battle armour for protection with the armour of Zues being the greatest of all. It was forged in the furnace of Haephastese and heated with Zeuses thunderbolts Whilst being stirred with odins spear gungir. It was beaten and forged with Thors hammer and cooled in the nectar of the gods and then covered in ancient ruins by Hera and Artemis.At the wars end the armour was lost and fell to earth by means unkown.It lay Hidden for Millenia Until the battle between firstborn and the judge reached a crescendo and the mountain containing the armour was blown to dust by firstborns molecular vision and the armour was fused into a Child who can summon forth the armour for battle.

Doc Potato
My character
codename: Aegis
backstory:In the war of gods and titans the gods realised the need of battle armour for protection with the armour of Zues being the greatest of all. It was forged in the furnace of Haephastese and heated with Zeuses thunderbolts Whilst being stirred with odins spear gungir. It was beaten and forged with Thors hammer and cooled in the nectar of the gods and then covered in ancient ruins by Hera and Artemis.At the wars end the armour was lost and fell to earth by means unkown.It lay Hidden for Millenia Until the battle between firstborn and the judge reached a crescendo and the mountain containing the armour was blown to dust by firstborns molecular vision and the armour was fused into a Child who can summon forth the armour for battle. That's actually a pretty cool idea! smile

Tek888
the characters from the forums could you make funny storys out of.
masterbruce could be the martial artist of the team, harri could be the... \"funny\" member. juggernaut66666 could be the angry psycotic member...

its actually a funny tought

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Doc Potato
That's actually a pretty cool idea! smile

Thanks man anyway have u any idea about ur character like name or powerset as a name how about thunderdemon or adrenalin rush

bigbran
Originally posted by Tek888
the characters from the forums could you make funny storys out of.
masterbruce could be the martial artist of the team, harri could be the... \"funny\" member. juggernaut66666 could be the angry psycotic member...

its actually a funny tought Judge could be the one who people know from absolute stupidity. But, he will never be as popular as Whirly ever was, right?

Ichigo66666

Martian_mind
ok urs seems omnipotent but thats cool and the concept is great almost as if its like a real comic

Ichigo66666
ok urs seems omnipotent but thats cool and the concept is great almost as if its like a real comic

Omnipotent? Hell no?

Strong? Yes.

Not too strong though, remember he is still a depressive, which may get the best of him sometimes in fights, leaving him open for a beating, I will post more if needed.

He can only get one power at a time, his strength is only about class 5, around class 20 in winter, if in Hoor form.

His speed is only around Mach 1, in winter Hoor form.

PM me or post here for more info.

Martian_mind
Aegis is an unwilling hero with the armour coming to the forefront whenever a tythydon is awoken. A tythoden is a being whom is descended from a titan of myth often having the powers of their ancestor. the main goal of the tythodens is to free their ancestors from Tatarus and Aegis must stop them. Ill write a story of this during the week

Martian_mind
Ah so ur character can be the kmcu's premier street leveller our spider man

Ichigo66666
Ah so ur character can be the kmcu's premier street leveller our spider man

I was thinking more around Cap. Marvel level, as he is based on him and Shazam(You may have noticed.)

But the Norse Avenger. only gets one power at a time.

The Gods are based upon the mythology side, quite weak compared to there Comic counterparts, if i based him on the comic ones, He would be unstoppable.

xmarksthespot
It's a nice idea... but Digi/Tron/Paola will probably just suggest you start something up in the Role Playing Forum.

Martian_mind
Well lets have fun whilst we can

Ichigo66666
I just suggested that in a pm to Martian_Mind, if we get enough, i'd love to RP.

Tek888
For thousand years ago, humans wasnt the dominating race. we shared the world with the elves. elves could live for thousands of years and was the humans superior in every possible way. but the humans evolved weapons and destroyed the elves. the surviving elves used magic to take on humanshape, and they became one with the humans. today, only few with elveblood exists. as the elves were warriors, those with elveblood can tap into their elverforms when enraged. and then we have Marc Jackson, a man with elveblood who discovers it during an streetfight. he learns his story from the last elve, Old Ben, and starts protecting the world in elveform to show elves can be good, as it was old bens last words... in the end, he dies, but marks the world with the memory that good elves exists, and the remaining elves starts to reveal themselves and they live peacefully with humanssmile

sorry, it took me 5 seconds to figure out the story, so its kinda lamebig grin

Martian_mind
Indeed it would be good so anyone else beside me or ichigo on a character

Martian_mind
no the story kicks ass ur and mine characters story r so similar we could have many a crossover

StarsNeverFall7
Ive had ideas for a few different characters, the back story always seems to be the hardest part. My first attempt was a cosmic style character.

Name: Omni
Powers: Was created at the essential "big bang" of the universe and there for draws his power directly from it. Capable of flight, space, and interdimensional travel, but not ever near light speed. Ability to see into past, but not travel to it. Class 100 strength with agility and speed of a peak human. Due to being part of the creation of the universe, he has a connection with everything in the universe. Ability to fire blasts from hands ranging from Cyclops level blasts to those rivaling the power of the "big bang" drawing this much power has almost the same affect as the Human Torchs Nova flame and requires rest or if pushed to far can result in death. Due to connection to the universe, is extremely weak to reality altering power. Theres more to clean up, still a little rough around the edges.

Another is one I dont yet have a name for but main power is the ability to enduce fear into any living being, ranging from the ability to mentally break them down or ever kill them. Strong will power can slow his attacks. Near genius level intelligence, master stratigiest. Average hand to hand combatant. Havnt been able to work much on him or his back story at all...

Martian_mind
Y dont u call him Essence as in the essence of fear

StarsNeverFall7
That is an excellent idea. I do horrible with the name part...

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
I was thinking more around Cap. Marvel level, as he is based on him and Shazam(You may have noticed.)

But the Norse Avenger. only gets one power at a time.

The Gods are based upon the mythology side, quite weak compared to there Comic counterparts, if i based him on the comic ones, He would be unstoppable. Yeah, i did notice that... a different power set to Marvel though who just has the basic super-powers, as it were: strength, speed, flight etc... this guy is sort of cooler... deeper personality, by the spinds of it...

Martian_mind
Actuallt omni is great for a character like him

Martian_mind
Yes Ichis seems to be shapin up nicely. So doc thought of a name?

Ichigo66666
Yeah, i did notice that... a different power set to Marvel though who just has the basic super-powers, as it were: strength, speed, flight etc... this guy is sort of cooler... deeper personality, by the spinds of it...

Thanks! He won't be as powerful, unless he gets past his emotion and finds his own problems and solves them, I didn't want just another Superman, i wanted different powers, that could prove greater in there own ways.

Martian_mind
Ichi do u live in oz As well?

Ichigo66666
No, sorry, I live in England.

Martian_mind
Oh sorry just the time difference thing

Ichigo66666
I have a character idea... needs expanding, but just picture a cross between Electro and Daredevil... fighting organised crime...

Electrus
*insert colour* Lightning
Statik
Positron
Magnetus
Radius
Charge
Atmosphere

Just some names off the top of my head.

Feel free to use/change any.

streekz
id like to get involved in this but i dont know the power levels to actually create my character.

Martian_mind
thunderdemon or adrenalin rush i think sounds cool

Tek888
Martin_Man, i have another one...

During World War II, Hitler had a secret project going on to join him in the wars... beasthumans. he combined animals with humans to create the perfect soldiers. only 5 were created. Mia, a character with catclaws, perfect agility, good speed, strenghten bones. Aron, a man with rhinodna. He is nearly indestructable and has immense strenght. Charles, a guy with scorpion dna. His bodyliquids are poisonus, and he is very fast and durable. well, i dont have other ccharacters n thought right now, but theyre awakened by an explosion and i havent invented a way for them to become superheroes yet...

Martian_mind
ichis CHaracter is around cap marvel mine is revolves arond MM and stars sounds fairly cosmic so wat we need is a premiere street leveller

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Tek888
Martin_Man, i have another one...

During World War II, Hitler had a secret project going on to join him in the wars... beasthumans. he combined animals with humans to create the perfect soldiers. only 5 were created. Mia, a character with catclaws, perfect agility, good speed, strenghten bones. Aron, a man with rhinodna. He is nearly indestructable and has immense strenght. Charles, a guy with scorpion dna. His bodyliquids are poisonus, and he is very fast and durable. well, i dont have other ccharacters n thought right now, but theyre awakened by an explosion and i havent invented a way for them to become superheroes yet...
Who says they need to be heroes. THey could be our head mercenary team. any way i need to hit the hay

8urs
I think this is a cool idea and I've got quite a few characters of my own. If this goes anywhere I'll probably post some.

grey fox
I have a few OC's spare.

Grimm22
No.

If you had done something to add to the discussion, or even not demonstrating pointless dislike for one character or another, THAT would have been acceptable.

If it's a pointless thread made by someone who is dumber then cheesecake, and someone makes a Wolverine joke, it's better then coming on to an actual discussion and shouting out 'I HATE CAPT IT UP!"

No, it was a joke, I wasn't being serious in any way

And its not as if I came into a thread and made a pointless comment about Wolverine, it was a joke, now just drop it ok no expression

On Topic:

I'll create a character named Hat-Trick, he traps people in smelly old hats for all eternity stick out tongue

Rewmac
I'll make the character Subatrine (real name Brulog Kenayne)

He has heatvision, freeze breath,super breath,x-ray vision adamantium claws, healing factor, bad smell, hairy face, cowboy hat, prep time, a cave, he is a ritch in his normal identity, he can speedblitz he can use his own kick to kill enemies, incredible durability, unbreakable bones, incredible strenght.

His parents were murdered by mad man after he crashed as a child to Earth. His mutant abilities developed when his body sucked un fusion energy which made him able to create Power Cosmic energy in his body.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
OK, I chose Cogan. He also goes by Tazmania Devil, and Blames Gowlett.
He has 4 talons on each hand. His skeleton is made from Sadam-antium. It is virtually indestructable, and it also goes to his talons, with it he can cut through anything. He has an amazing regeneration case (so much that he was able to regenerate from taking a H bomb, whilst standing in the middle of it).
He stands at 5'2, he weighs 400 pounds. He has a century and one of fighting experience. He smokes pipes, and his catch line is, "Hi dud".
He was made in the Gun-Y program. He also used to roll with the Y-Guys.
His archenemies are Razorclaw, Gorega Blue, Hyber. Oh, and his first appearance he fought the Inbragable Crunk, who is a class 200 strength, who gets stronger as he brags.

I would place this guy up in the ranks of, Sudlashes (who Galactus ripped off).

Lemme guess... He's Canadian?

batdude123
My character:

The Atomizer

Abilities/Special Talents:

The Atomizer has the uncanny ability to control everything in the universe down to an atomic level. He can separate atoms at will causing atomic explosions, add electrons, protons, and neutrons to atoms or take them away (thus making him able to rearrange the atomic structure of objects or "transmuting" them), can make himself grow fifty times larger than a normal human being (with this comes the ability of him making himself on the level of a god in terms of strength and durability by making himself denser through the manipulation of atomic particles), can make himself shrink to the size of an atom, can gather massive amounts of electrons thus making a negatively charged electric current around his body and enables him to fire electric blasts, can manipulate the electromagnetic charges between particles as well making him able to have "Magneto-like" powers, can speed up the kinetic energy in one's body thus making them explode, can transfer massive amounts of energy, can seperate himself to make as much as 1000 duplicates of himself, etc. etc. etc. (anything that has to do with the manipulation of atoms; virtually LIMITLESS).

xmarksthespot
The problem with these things - other than the obvious logistical problems - is that people tend to create nigh-omnipotent characters.

King Kandy
What if, say, a comic was made about the members of KMC themselves?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by King Kandy
What if, say, a comic was made about the members of KMC themselves? hmmm....shifty

King Kandy

NiņoAraņa
We could make the Judge Wars into a comic! laughing that's just crazy enough to!....

wait, no, it's just crazyno expression

King Kandy

NiņoAraņa
Man, what claims to fame do I have on this forum...?

Not enough to justify a role. hell, guys like us would be lucky to die in the background laughing

King Kandy
I did some debating... and yeah, that's about it.

pr1983
The problem with these things - other than the obvious logistical problems - is that people tend to create nigh-omnipotent characters.

True... if it could be done properly it'd be worth a look tho imo...

The Pict
There would have to be a pre determined number of characters decided on. People just throwing all their ideas in wouldn't work. It's a cool idea but there is too many KMC members with ideas of their own.
Also a separate website would be better for this kind of thing but I doubt anyone has the time or experience to run one.

Rewmac
DC and Marvel Comic Universe each got more than one housand characters. Idead come first than oganized work and so so...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by The Pict
There would have to be a pre determined number of characters decided on. People just throwing all their ideas in wouldn't work. It's a cool idea but there is too many KMC members with ideas of their own.
Also a separate website would be better for this kind of thing but I doubt anyone has the time or experience to run one. I think quite a few people have had some experience with at least role playing in these things. Running something isn't all that hard. But I do agree KMC probably isn't the ideal type of website for something like this.

Rewmac
Agree on with you. KMC would be a bit confusing. But if we could make a Forum with password protected threads for the writers and so and Discussion threads to them too it would be a lot easier since KMC Comic Book Forums are hosting Image, DC, Marvel and so. First we should make a thread to sign-up.

The Pict
Originally posted by Rewmac
DC and Marvel Comic Universe each got more than one housand characters. Idead come first than oganized work and so so...

Yeah and the companies have amassed those characters over years

I think quite a few people have had some experience with at least role playing in these things. Running something isn't all that hard. But I do agree KMC probably isn't the ideal type of website for something like this.

Invision provides space for things like this I think. However there would have to be dedicated people willing to take up the roles of mods and the like. And maybe a games-master of sorts.

xmarksthespot
I have a bit of time on my hands these days. I'd probably be interested in taking part in something like that I suppose and wouldn't mind even modding something like that, but I don't know nor do I intend to learn how to do the whole running a forum thing.

pr1983
If its just an actual role play hosted on a forum, i have a decent amount of experience with that if anyone needs any help...

The Pict
I have a bit of time on my hands these days. I'd probably be interested in taking part in something like that I suppose and wouldn't mind even modding something like that, but I don't know nor do I intend to learn how to do the whole running a forum thing.

If a seperate, smaller forum could be sorted out I doubt there'd be shortage of people offering to take charge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.