KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » the Kmc universe

the Kmc universe
Started by: Martian_mind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Shocked the Kmc universe

Ive looked around the forum recently and seen that a lot of members make there own characters or universe so i was thinking why dont we make a kmc comic universe.members could create their own characters and backstories and once a month make up a story involving them plus ionce the universe was big enough we could vs characters so wat do u all think

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:45 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Would be really hard to pull off and a lot of bickering could start from it but if it worked out could be something kool

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:46 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

yeah, it would be cool to pull off

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:50 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

yeah i no but if u look at the forum there are a lot of characters made up that would be pretty cool to rite stories for plus we could have rogue galleries and crossovers as well as write stories that had all the troll characters losing evil face

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:50 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

We would need a place for character biographies first. Maybe take a leaf from the RP section. I dunno. But, I personally think it would be pretty damn cool if we could set up a section in the Comics forums for that sortof thing.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:56 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Same here botha. why dont we but the biographies in this thread then create another one for the stories

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:02 AM
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Same here botha. why dont we but the biographies in this thread then create another one for the stories

Because I think having all the biographies in a thread would be a major pain in the @ss.

I think we would need another area within KMC Comics for this to work.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:29 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Of course, Wolverine would be Thanos in this universe laughing

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:35 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Grimm22
Of course, Wolverine would be Thanos in this universe laughing
Must you say something negative about Wolverine in every thread? Is it some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:53 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Must you say something negative about Wolverine in every thread? Is it some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder?

Obsessive Complusive? Could be.

Up 'till now, I've attributed it to a tragic case of the Being a Dick Disorder.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:07 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

lol

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:13 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Dude, its a freakin' joke What the f**k?

Besides i'm not even bashing Wolverine, i'm bashing the way he is interpreted on KMC no expression

Now get over yourself

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:27 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Obsessive Complusive? Could be.

Up 'till now, I've attributed it to a tragic case of the Being a Dick Disorder.

laughing laughing

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:35 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hate to agree with Grimm here, but saying the obvious that Wolverine is taken to such a high degree isn't an exaggeration.

Besides, it's still funny, unless you're the type who is really hung up on the X-men.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:36 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Hate to agree with Grimm here

Even when i'm right people still hate me stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:49 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Hate to agree with Grimm here, but saying the obvious that Wolverine is taken to such a high degree isn't an exaggeration.

Besides, it's still funny, unless you're the type who is really hung up on the X-men.

I thought that the idea was be a universe of our own characters.

Wolverine wouldn't even be in it. And, if he fought with any one of them, it wouldnt be any different verison of Wolverine then normal, and therefore no different then he is already on KMC.

So Grimm's comment was useless, pointless and irrelevant.

Now, all of that aside

How would we handle feats?

I mean, to create accurate gauges for our characters, we would litterally have to write stories and such for them.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:51 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Wolverine wouldn't even be in it. And, if he fought with any one of them, it wouldnt be any different verison of Wolverine then normal, and therefore no different then he is already on KMC.

Now, all of that aside

I mean, to create accurate gauges for our characters, we would litterally have to write stories and such for them.

It was a JOKE! mad

Good god, get over yourself

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:55 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Grimm22
Dude, its a freakin' joke What the f**k?

Besides i'm not even bashing Wolverine, i'm bashing the way he is interpreted on KMC no expression

Now get over yourself
Jokes are generally supposed to be funny or witty in some way, shape or form.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:06 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Jokes are generally supposed to be funny or witty in some way, shape or form.

Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean it wasn't a joke

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:09 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Now, all of that aside

But, if I said that the Thing would be a fire hydrant in this universe it would be perfectly acceptable right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:14 AM