Stingray vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
who wins this one...the fight takes place on a deserted island Happy Dance

dirkdirden
Well I would say stingray becuase he beat steve irwin.

norrinradd43
yes, yes he did

capt it up
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Well I would say stingray becuase he beat steve irwin.
That's horriable to say. That man died wtf don't you understand. What are you thnking making a joke like that. he had kids and family he was loved and now he is gone. I can't ****ing believe you said that.

thread maker you better be talking about a freaken character and not a real stingray to make some sick twist thread.

StarsNeverFall7
Oh chrikey ^^ Someone had a Steve Irwin crush.

It wasn't his death that was humerous, the fact of how many deadly creatures he faced and lived through then gets ousted by a stingray. Lame.

Oh and yea, Stingray FTW.

Martian_mind
Hey that stingray was the living tribunal in disguise!he had to take out steve irwin as hie was causing an omniversal imbalance!and he only one because he fused with the spectre,was chanelling thotu and wearing the infinity gauntlet!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

capt it up
You are all horriable people and yes I am reporting this becuase this is just disgusting that you can make fun of a person death.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by capt it up
You are all horriable people and yes I am reporting this becuase this is just disgusting that you can make fun of a person death.

OK if u dont like this deffinently do not go to the thor reborn thread.

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
OK if u dont like this deffinently do not go to the thor reborn thread.
making fun of people is one thing, but makign fun of some one who has died and making fun of there death is just horriable

Martian_mind
Im aussie u dont think i cried when he died.Laughter helps me ease the pain doctor

DigiMark007
Just alluding to a man's death doesn't cheapen his life. There's nothing in the comment that suggests it was an overt insult.

I can understand your point capt, but hell...it may have been a compliment. By the logic of that comment, Steve Irwin > Wolverine.

norrinradd43
FOR THE RECORD I AM TALKING ABOUT THE AVENGER STINGRAY...THE ONE THAT IS ON THE RESISTANCE SIDE...I AM IN NO WAY POKING FUN AT THE DEATH OF STEVE IRWIN...jeeze lighten up Capt

King_Mungi
Joking about a man's death is still tasteless

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
ya man that was just wrong of them

Martian_mind
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Unless its sadam hussein

Brutacus
Hard to say and don't really want to make it a steve irwin thread, but kind of strange that a animal that only attacks as a last defends attacked him, he should have known better.
He played with his own live.
It's a shame, but the way he played with those animals, you could see this happen sooner or later, kind of strange it was a animal that almost never killed someone.

Now back on topic:
Is this fight close to water, iff it is stingray could drown wolverine.

norrinradd43
its on a deserted island

marvelprince
I'm with Capt on this one, some of those comments were just tasteless.

Onto the match. Stingray's suit was made to hang with Namor so I'd say he's pretty powerful. Lack of water may prove tough since that'd be a huge advantage for him but even on a deserted island I think he can take it. I'm not to set on this though since Stingray isn't much of a fighter and I can see Logan possibly overcoming him.

long pig
Originally posted by capt it up
That's horriable to say. That man died wtf don't you understand. What are you thnking making a joke like that. he had kids and family he was loved and now he is gone. I can't ****ing believe you said that.

thread maker you better be talking about a freaken character and not a real stingray to make some sick twist thread.
Of all the things, I didn't expect the death of an australian to be your last straw.

But, yeah. It's not funny yet. Give it a year, then it'll be hilarious.

Mrrungo Mu
Stingray FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.