KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Stingray vs Wolverine

Stingray vs Wolverine
Started by: norrinradd43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Stingray vs Wolverine

who wins this one...the fight takes place on a deserted island Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 10:57 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Well I would say stingray becuase he beat steve irwin.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 11:07 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

yes, yes he did

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 12:25 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Well I would say stingray becuase he beat steve irwin.

That's horriable to say. That man died wtf don't you understand. What are you thnking making a joke like that. he had kids and family he was loved and now he is gone. I can't ****ing believe you said that.

thread maker you better be talking about a freaken character and not a real stingray to make some sick twist thread.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:08 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Oh chrikey ^^ Someone had a Steve Irwin crush.

It wasn't his death that was humerous, the fact of how many deadly creatures he faced and lived through then gets ousted by a stingray. Lame.

Oh and yea, Stingray FTW.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:07 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Hey that stingray was the living tribunal in disguise!he had to take out steve irwin as hie was causing an omniversal imbalance!and he only one because he fused with the spectre,was chanelling thotu and wearing the infinity gauntlet!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:12 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

You are all horriable people and yes I am reporting this becuase this is just disgusting that you can make fun of a person death.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:21 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by capt it up
You are all horriable people and yes I am reporting this becuase this is just disgusting that you can make fun of a person death.

OK if u dont like this deffinently do not go to the thor reborn thread.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:23 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Martian_mind
OK if u dont like this deffinently do not go to the thor reborn thread.

making fun of people is one thing, but makign fun of some one who has died and making fun of there death is just horriable

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:31 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Im aussie u dont think i cried when he died.Laughter helps me ease the pain doctor

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:36 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Just alluding to a man's death doesn't cheapen his life. There's nothing in the comment that suggests it was an overt insult.

I can understand your point capt, but hell...it may have been a compliment. By the logic of that comment, Steve Irwin > Wolverine.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:49 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

FOR THE RECORD I AM TALKING ABOUT THE AVENGER STINGRAY...THE ONE THAT IS ON THE RESISTANCE SIDE...I AM IN NO WAY POKING FUN AT THE DEATH OF STEVE IRWIN...jeeze lighten up Capt

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:51 PM
-K-M-

Joking about a man's death is still tasteless

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:51 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by King_Mungi

ya man that was just wrong of them

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:51 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by King_Mungi

Unless its sadam hussein

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 12:02 AM
Brutacus

Hard to say and don't really want to make it a steve irwin thread, but kind of strange that a animal that only attacks as a last defends attacked him, he should have known better.
He played with his own live.
It's a shame, but the way he played with those animals, you could see this happen sooner or later, kind of strange it was a animal that almost never killed someone.

Now back on topic:
Is this fight close to water, iff it is stingray could drown wolverine.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 12:30 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

its on a deserted island

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:15 AM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I'm with Capt on this one, some of those comments were just tasteless.

Onto the match. Stingray's suit was made to hang with Namor so I'd say he's pretty powerful. Lack of water may prove tough since that'd be a huge advantage for him but even on a deserted island I think he can take it. I'm not to set on this though since Stingray isn't much of a fighter and I can see Logan possibly overcoming him.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:58 AM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by capt it up
That's horriable to say. That man died wtf don't you understand. What are you thnking making a joke like that. he had kids and family he was loved and now he is gone. I can't ****ing believe you said that.

thread maker you better be talking about a freaken character and not a real stingray to make some sick twist thread.

Of all the things, I didn't expect the death of an australian to be your last straw.

But, yeah. It's not funny yet. Give it a year, then it'll be hilarious.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:41 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Stingray FTW

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:35 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote