Invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bald Bugger
Anyone been reading it ? I have read a few, they're pretty awesome. I have only downloaded them an hour ago, I recommend it. You can find issue one on the Image site if anyone wants to read it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
I have only downloaded them an hour ago, I recommend it.

What the f**k?

Buy comics people. We're the biggest fans it has...if we download comics, we destroy the industry, regardless of what we can and can't afford (and yes, I'm broke most of the time too, so I know).

Scoobless
Invincible is one of my top 5 favourite comics at the moment.

thumb up

#36 is still the latest one ... isn't it?

Bald Bugger
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What the f**k?

Buy comics people. We're the biggest fans it has...if we download comics, we destroy the industry, regardless of what we can and can't afford (and yes, I'm broke most of the time too, so I know).

Why would I buy them when I can get them for free. Its every man for themselves. I look out for numbr one when it coems to stuff like this most of the time.

37 I think Scoobs I donno.

DigiMark007
Why would I buy them when I can get them for free. Its every man for themselves. I look out for numbr one when it coems to stuff like this most of the time.

Right. Which is why I don't have a ton of hope for the comics industry in the long-term. When titles get cancelled and the comic companies have to pare back resources and jobs, it'll be people like you that are the reason....hardcore comic fans who refuse to pay for anything, stripping the industry of its most loyal fans and most steady income.

So do what you need to do man...I know it's easy, and no one really gets caught (despite its illegality). But just be aware of what it is you're doing.

no expression

Sparkz
Right. Which is why I don't have a ton of hope for the comics industry in the long-term. When titles get cancelled and the comic companies have to pare back resources and jobs, it'll be people like you that are the reason....hardcore comic fans who refuse to pay for anything, stripping the industry of its most loyal fans and most steady income.

So do what you need to do man...I know it's easy, and no one really gets caught (despite its illegality). But just be aware of what it is you're doing.

no expression

I agree with most things what I do is download it untill i can find a source to buy besides the fact I much prefer owning a DVD than having it stored on my computer, its the same with comics, I always prefer to have the genuine article, but I do like having them on my computer if i can't find them or they aren't out in england yet.

Scoobless
I mostly DL issues that are years/decades old ... so it doesn't really affect the industry much at all.

Black Adam
Why would I buy them when I can get them for free.

to support the books you like so that you could continue to read them......

oh well looks like you were banned again A.J. Good luck next time.

Originally posted by Scoobless
I mostly DL issues that are years/decades old ... so it doesn't really affect the industry much at all.

same. most of the books I do download and don't buy usually would either cost more then what I make a week or be impossible to find on the count of how old they are.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scoobless

Still illegal, but obviously not as detrimental. And I get that sometimes people don't have a lot of money and/or ways to read comics, so it's going to happen. But what I don't condone is just wanton DL'ing without any regard for also purchasing stuff legitimately.

Howard_Jones
Back on topic, how good is this comic? I've always been curious, but never picked it up.

DigiMark007
Surprisingly good....took me a while to warm up to it, but I read his stuff when I can (my local B&N and comic store don't really carry it too often, so I've only read bits and pieces).

Howard_Jones
I've heard that it's essentially Superman meets Spider-Man, which sounded interesting to me. I'd prefer a more reserved hero with a lot of power.

Jesus envy tends to annoy me.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I've heard that it's essentially Superman meets Spider-Man, which sounded interesting to me. I'd prefer a more reserved hero with a lot of power.

Jesus envy tends to annoy me.

superman meets spider-man would be a very good way to describe it.

manjaro
sombody had to buy it for it to end up on th net anyway...so yeah for torrent

Grimm22
What the f**k?

Agreed yes

Scans are only really justified in crossovers, where there are too many to buy for some people

Oh and Invincible is a great comic. Kind of like a mix between Superman and Ult. Spidey

Also, Love the dino comics digi laughing thumbsup

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Grimm22
Also, Love the dino comics digi laughing thumbsup

Thanks. They'll be getting their own thread soon in the sig forum (Lana ok'd it).

wink

Untouchabe
I have most of comics. Hes cool. I did scan some bits before, for a friend. Maybe I could put a bit on here. Or is that not allowed ?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Untouchabe
I have most of comics. Hes cool. I did scan some bits before, for a friend. Maybe I could put a bit on here. Or is that not allowed ?

No, that's allowed. You, on the other hand, aren't allowed.

Nice try though.

smile

Untouchabe
What do you mean I'm not allowed ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.