My Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eclipso

Eclipso

Eclipso

Eclipso

Eclipso

Eclipso

Eclipso

Eclipso
To be continued.......

Let me know what you think.

Eclipso
I see people have read, anyone have advice for me? Please be as blunt as you like.

What do you think of the story? Characters? Pace of the action?

DraconianDevil
Personally, I hate it when people explain the characters at the beginning of a story, it irritates me. You should write about the characters in the story instead of a paragraph before it.

I'm not to sure about the pace of the action, I think in scripts, you cant make the story flow like in a story. But thats my opinion, others will differ.

Stealth Agent
dont ask for advice in this forum, you wont get any. Everyone on this board is only concerned about their own work

Eclipso
Where would I go to get advice?

Stealth Agent
im still looking for a good forum the only good ones i can find cost money

boobsmagee
i like it i only read a bit, and i thought the character descriptions were great, mainly because i didnt have time to read it all, and am not a big star wars fan it helped me understand sorta what was going on lol, so if enyone doesnt like character descriptions then why the hell did you read them. ill read more later if u want i can attempt advice smile

ps stealthagent lol u make me LoL!

Captain REX
Unfortunately, what Steatlh says if very very true... erm

Anyways, looked decent enough to me. As DraconianDevil said, it's less interesting to have a 'This is who this is!' paragraph before the story, instead of someone being described in the story.

Eclipso
Originally posted by boobsmagee
i like it i only read a bit, and i thought the character descriptions were great, mainly because i didnt have time to read it all, and am not a big star wars fan it helped me understand sorta what was going on lol, so if enyone doesnt like character descriptions then why the hell did you read them. ill read more later if u want i can attempt advice smile

ps stealthagent lol u make me LoL!

Cool, ya for sure. I'd really like to get comments before I move on to part II.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.