Daimon Hellstorm VS. Classic (1st Age) Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tjcoady
The Son of Satan versus his Scion. Battle takes place on a rootop, both contestants about fifty feet away from each other. Daimon has his trident, Spawn starts at his max charge level. Who wins this?

TricksterPriest
.......Spite. Spawn rips Daimon a new one. thumb down

tjcoady
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
.......Spite. Spawn rips Daimon a new one. thumb down

Against the first Spawn? Not entirely impossible for Hellstorm to win this... Hellfire and regular fire capabilities... massive teleportation skills... time travel... knows almost everything about demons.... flight.... shields and wards that are specifically powerful against demons... and he can slay all but the most powerful demons with a thought.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/hellstormdaimon.htm

TricksterPriest
That's lord of hell Daimon. You didn't say that. If you're doing that version, then use 2nd age Spawn.

tjcoady
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That's lord of hell Daimon. You didn't say that. If you're doing that version, then use 2nd age Spawn.

sorry, yea, you're right on that point. which would make it a much better fight.

although he HAS used shields as well as his teleportation skills prior to becoming the lord of hell. just not some of his more esoteric powers.

long pig
Exactly, Hellstorm was better than anyone at killing demons or anything that has ever been to hell. Spawn would be massacred.

Spawn wouldn't lose because Hellstorm is more powerful, he'd lose because HS has a weapon that is tuned to basically kill Spawn.

Like "Dr.Baking Soda vs Baking Soda Kills Me Lad"

TricksterPriest
Ok ok. I admit I'm not well up on Daimon Hellstrom's powers. my bad.

long pig
Shit, fella. Who IS up on his powerset?

He's as about as obscure as they can come. He is an interesting character, but he's never been popular.

guy222
Originally posted by tjcoady
The Son of Satan versus his Scion. Battle takes place on a rootop, both contestants about fifty feet away from each other. Daimon has his trident, Spawn starts at his max charge level. Who wins this?

son of satan badass with the trident

tjcoady
especially because his powers have always been kinda ill definined. and the one source most people know him from (Defenders) he's all over the place- one second taking out enemies that floor Doc Strange, Surfer, the Hulk, and Namor and the next being considered around the same level as the Gargoyole

tjcoady
although his new series (the one set in New Orleans) is AWESOME

guy222
Originally posted by tjcoady
although his new series (the one set in New Orleans) is AWESOME

he's not mephisto son smokin'

tjcoady
Originally posted by guy222
he's not mephisto son smokin'

huh? I don't quite know what you're saying. obviously Hellstorm is not Mephisto.... he's not even connected to Mephisto

originally he was the son of Satan himself... then that was changed to Marduk Kairos... and then to Satannish... and then it was retconed to be ambigious as to which of the lords of hell actually are his father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.