KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daimon Hellstorm VS. Classic (1st Age) Spawn

Daimon Hellstorm VS. Classic (1st Age) Spawn
Started by: tjcoady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tjcoady

Daimon Hellstorm VS. Classic (1st Age) Spawn

The Son of Satan versus his Scion. Battle takes place on a rootop, both contestants about fifty feet away from each other. Daimon has his trident, Spawn starts at his max charge level. Who wins this?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 04:14 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

.......Spite. Spawn rips Daimon a new one. thumb down

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 04:43 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
.......Spite. Spawn rips Daimon a new one. thumb down

Against the first Spawn? Not entirely impossible for Hellstorm to win this... Hellfire and regular fire capabilities... massive teleportation skills... time travel... knows almost everything about demons.... flight.... shields and wards that are specifically powerful against demons... and he can slay all but the most powerful demons with a thought.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/hellstormdaimon.htm

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 04:52 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

That's lord of hell Daimon. You didn't say that. If you're doing that version, then use 2nd age Spawn.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 05:25 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That's lord of hell Daimon. You didn't say that. If you're doing that version, then use 2nd age Spawn.

sorry, yea, you're right on that point. which would make it a much better fight.

although he HAS used shields as well as his teleportation skills prior to becoming the lord of hell. just not some of his more esoteric powers.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 05:29 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly, Hellstorm was better than anyone at killing demons or anything that has ever been to hell. Spawn would be massacred.

Spawn wouldn't lose because Hellstorm is more powerful, he'd lose because HS has a weapon that is tuned to basically kill Spawn.

Like "Dr.Baking Soda vs Baking Soda Kills Me Lad"

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 05:39 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ok ok. I admit I'm not well up on Daimon Hellstrom's powers. my bad.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 06:42 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit, fella. Who IS up on his powerset?

He's as about as obscure as they can come. He is an interesting character, but he's never been popular.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 06:45 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Daimon Hellstorm VS. Classic (1st Age) Spawn

Originally posted by tjcoady
The Son of Satan versus his Scion. Battle takes place on a rootop, both contestants about fifty feet away from each other. Daimon has his trident, Spawn starts at his max charge level. Who wins this?

son of satan badass with the trident

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 08:01 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

especially because his powers have always been kinda ill definined. and the one source most people know him from (Defenders) he's all over the place- one second taking out enemies that floor Doc Strange, Surfer, the Hulk, and Namor and the next being considered around the same level as the Gargoyole

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 09:52 AM
tjcoady

although his new series (the one set in New Orleans) is AWESOME

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 09:52 AM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by tjcoady
although his new series (the one set in New Orleans) is AWESOME

he's not mephisto son smokin'

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 10:38 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Originally posted by guy222
he's not mephisto son smokin'

huh? I don't quite know what you're saying. obviously Hellstorm is not Mephisto.... he's not even connected to Mephisto

originally he was the son of Satan himself... then that was changed to Marduk Kairos... and then to Satannish... and then it was retconed to be ambigious as to which of the lords of hell actually are his father

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 10:45 AM