advice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kayli_a
hey, i know this is weird but i need love advice. theres a lad i used to like who took a week to say he didnt like me in that way, and so i moved onto someone else and now the first lad keeps getting hold of my hand and sitting with his arms round me and stuff and its confusing cos does this mean he likes me now or just doesnt like me not liking him??? please help!!! confused

FUZE_LOVER
Well he probably likes you and doesn't like you likeing the other guy.

kayli_a
thats what i thought but my mates think im wrong. is there any other reason for him holding my hand if he doesnt like me???
thanks for helping smile

FUZE_LOVER
UM I really don't know

Roulette
Hmmm...I think it could be a couple of things. He may actually like you, but he was too nervous to tell you. Maybe now that he sees you've moved on, he's become jealous. Could also be what you said...he might just want the attention from you. But, y'know, it all comes down to what you want smile if you're really interested in this new guy, then go for him ^-^ don't feel like you have to be with the first guy now that he's paying you attention no hope this helps ^-^

kayli_a
thanks!!! you really did help. if theres ever anything i can help you with let me know...

Roulette
Originally posted by kayli_a
thanks!!! you really did help. if theres ever anything i can help you with let me know...

Welcome! big grin

Aww, thank you hug

Storm
hey, i know this is weird but i need love advice. theres a lad i used to like who took a week to say he didnt like me in that way, and so i moved onto someone else and now the first lad keeps getting hold of my hand and sitting with his arms round me and stuff and its confusing cos does this mean he likes me now or just doesnt like me not liking him??? please help!!! confused
Bring up the conversation again. Only he knows the answer.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

MR.Grum
wat do i do abought this

Kongu Dude
I agree with the Mr. Grum guy. no expression

Bloigen

Get a rifle, go to the top of the highest place you can find, then unload rounds into innocent people. herbnone

Kongu Dude
That works to. herbshock

Bloigen
herbnone

Kongu Dude
Yes. herbnone

Bloigen
Want some cannelloni? herbnone

Kongu Dude
Sure, why not. herbnone

Bloigen
You could choke on it and die or accidently have it fall off your plate and get kitchen towel to pick it up then slip on it and it would start to strangle you then do your wife. herbnone

Kongu Dude
Sure, why not? herbnone

Bloigen
Dunno. I can't think of any reasons, pop over to the shop and get some. herbnone

Naz
Advice: Don't ask for advice on a movie forum.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Bloigen
Dunno. I can't think of any reasons, pop over to the shop and get some. herbnone
Whatever. herbnone

Bloigen
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Whatever. herbnone

herborly

Kongu Dude
herbyarly

Bloigen
herbnowai

LifeInSepia
w00t naz. that was a good deul BUT gasp. that isnt your entry ;no expression

soin2cal
messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.