KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » advice

advice
Started by: kayli_a

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kayli_a

advice

hey, i know this is weird but i need love advice. theres a lad i used to like who took a week to say he didnt like me in that way, and so i moved onto someone else and now the first lad keeps getting hold of my hand and sitting with his arms round me and stuff and its confusing cos does this mean he likes me now or just doesnt like me not liking him??? please help!!! confused

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:15 PM
kayli_a is currently offline Click here to Send kayli_a a Private Message Find more posts by kayli_a Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akidnapincolor
seinor member

Well he probably likes you and doesn't like you likeing the other guy.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:25 PM
akidnapincolor is currently offline Click here to Send akidnapincolor a Private Message Find more posts by akidnapincolor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kayli_a

thats what i thought but my mates think im wrong. is there any other reason for him holding my hand if he doesnt like me???
thanks for helping smile

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:26 PM
kayli_a is currently offline Click here to Send kayli_a a Private Message Find more posts by kayli_a Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akidnapincolor
seinor member

UM I really don't know

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:28 PM
akidnapincolor is currently offline Click here to Send akidnapincolor a Private Message Find more posts by akidnapincolor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Hmmm...I think it could be a couple of things. He may actually like you, but he was too nervous to tell you. Maybe now that he sees you've moved on, he's become jealous. Could also be what you said...he might just want the attention from you. But, y'know, it all comes down to what you want smile if you're really interested in this new guy, then go for him ^-^ don't feel like you have to be with the first guy now that he's paying you attention no hope this helps ^-^

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:28 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kayli_a

thanks!!! you really did help. if theres ever anything i can help you with let me know...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:30 PM
Roulette
Freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kayli_a
thanks!!! you really did help. if theres ever anything i can help you with let me know...

Welcome! big grin

Aww, thank you

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:33 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Re: advice

hey, i know this is weird but i need love advice. theres a lad i used to like who took a week to say he didnt like me in that way, and so i moved onto someone else and now the first lad keeps getting hold of my hand and sitting with his arms round me and stuff and its confusing cos does this mean he likes me now or just doesnt like me not liking him??? please help!!! confused

Bring up the conversation again. Only he knows the answer.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:34 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR.Grum
Universal Soul collector

wat do i do abought this

Attachment: oops_mon02.gif
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Grum Rule#1:ALL Grum Rules Apply.

(sig by PiGgLet)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 05:03 PM
MR.Grum is currently offline Click here to Send MR.Grum a Private Message Find more posts by MR.Grum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

I agree with the Mr. Grum guy. no expression

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 06:33 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get a rifle, go to the top of the highest place you can find, then unload rounds into innocent people.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 07:05 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

That works to.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 07:06 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 07:14 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Yes.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 07:15 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Want some cannelloni?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 07:20 PM
BlkMrkt

Sure, why not.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 07:22 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

You could choke on it and die or accidently have it fall off your plate and get kitchen towel to pick it up then slip on it and it would start to strangle you then do your wife.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 07:25 PM
BlkMrkt

Sure, why not?

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 07:27 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dunno. I can't think of any reasons, pop over to the shop and get some.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 07:29 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

Advice: Don't ask for advice on a movie forum.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 07:31 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote