Cap fights spidey villains!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
I've been looking around the Captain america respect thread, and it's further built up my love for the cap. So, heres my little idea. Lizard, Scorpion, and Rhino have joined forces in an attempt to kill spider-man once and for all. Peter parker had promised to go on a cruise with MJ, so spidey asked Cap to deal with them while he's away. He tells Cap everything he knows about them, and cap is given two days prep before the fight. The fight takes place in a warehouse. Can Cap pull it off?

TricksterPriest
He can. Captain America is a genius combatant, and he is capable of doing this with two days prep. My only problem is, is this current Scorpion? if so, he has the venom symbiote, Cap may not be able to beat that thing.

DigiMark007
By all rights Cap should lose to most of Spidey's villians. But in an actual comic, he'd probably beat nearly all of them.

At least Kingpin owned him that one time. I freaking love that fight.

TricksterPriest
Digi, Rhino&Scorpion are idiots. Cap can definitely beat them. Rhino is the king of CIS, and Scorpion isn't too far behind him. Lizard might be tough, but he's usually a giant lizard man, and not the brilliant scientist inside. Give Cap credit where credit is due.

Muck101
I'm way behind on comics. I forgot scorpion got the symbiote. Lets say its the old scorpion. I tried to make this one interesting, what could we do to stack the odds a little bit more against Cap? I want a real exciting fight.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Digi, Rhino&Scorpion are idiots. Cap can definitely beat them. Rhino is the king of CIS, and Scorpion isn't too far behind him. Lizard might be tough, but he's usually a giant lizard man, and not the brilliant scientist inside. Give Cap credit where credit is due.

I just said "villians", I wasn't directly speaking to the 3 from this thread.

Yeah, Rhino can lose to anyone via CIS. Especially Cap. But most of Spidey's villians, sheerly through the fact that they are powerful enough to hang with and/or beat Spidey, should therefore beat Cap. But it would never work like that in a comic.

Lizard for example. Yeah, not as smart or tactical as Cap. But he gives Parker a run for his money every time they fight. He should just be too fast/strong for Steve.

Muck101
Cap did stun ultimate Hulk in a fistfight, and beat Ultimate Giantman. I know hulk is stronger than the Lizard, not sure about Giantman. As for speed, he's evaded gunfire before while doped up out of his mind.

TricksterPriest
Most of Spidey's villains, sure, Cap would die hard. But against these 3? He can win. Hell, current Scorpion is a good example of what you were talking about, nothing cap can do will stop him, even with his CIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.