KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cap fights spidey villains!

Cap fights spidey villains!
Started by: Muck101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Cap fights spidey villains!

I've been looking around the Captain america respect thread, and it's further built up my love for the cap. So, heres my little idea. Lizard, Scorpion, and Rhino have joined forces in an attempt to kill spider-man once and for all. Peter parker had promised to go on a cruise with MJ, so spidey asked Cap to deal with them while he's away. He tells Cap everything he knows about them, and cap is given two days prep before the fight. The fight takes place in a warehouse. Can Cap pull it off?

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 05:35 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

He can. Captain America is a genius combatant, and he is capable of doing this with two days prep. My only problem is, is this current Scorpion? if so, he has the venom symbiote, Cap may not be able to beat that thing.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 05:38 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

By all rights Cap should lose to most of Spidey's villians. But in an actual comic, he'd probably beat nearly all of them.

At least Kingpin owned him that one time. I freaking love that fight.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 05:41 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Digi, Rhino&Scorpion are idiots. Cap can definitely beat them. Rhino is the king of CIS, and Scorpion isn't too far behind him. Lizard might be tough, but he's usually a giant lizard man, and not the brilliant scientist inside. Give Cap credit where credit is due.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 05:49 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

I'm way behind on comics. I forgot scorpion got the symbiote. Lets say its the old scorpion. I tried to make this one interesting, what could we do to stack the odds a little bit more against Cap? I want a real exciting fight.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 05:51 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Digi, Rhino&Scorpion are idiots. Cap can definitely beat them. Rhino is the king of CIS, and Scorpion isn't too far behind him. Lizard might be tough, but he's usually a giant lizard man, and not the brilliant scientist inside. Give Cap credit where credit is due.

I just said "villians", I wasn't directly speaking to the 3 from this thread.

Yeah, Rhino can lose to anyone via CIS. Especially Cap. But most of Spidey's villians, sheerly through the fact that they are powerful enough to hang with and/or beat Spidey, should therefore beat Cap. But it would never work like that in a comic.

Lizard for example. Yeah, not as smart or tactical as Cap. But he gives Parker a run for his money every time they fight. He should just be too fast/strong for Steve.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 05:55 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Cap did stun ultimate Hulk in a fistfight, and beat Ultimate Giantman. I know hulk is stronger than the Lizard, not sure about Giantman. As for speed, he's evaded gunfire before while doped up out of his mind.

Last edited by Muck101 on Jan 14th, 2007 at 06:05 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 06:01 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Most of Spidey's villains, sure, Cap would die hard. But against these 3? He can win. Hell, current Scorpion is a good example of what you were talking about, nothing cap can do will stop him, even with his CIS.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 06:02 AM