Control Line Combat.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I Used to be into this, pretty cool stuff.....

e10bGw-ilpE

AOR
I would never find the people to do something like that with me. Even if I've ever seen that before...

Rogue Jedi
its a huge thing. worldwide. tournaments are held all over the world, big $$$ prixes.

AOR
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
its a huge thing. worldwide. tournaments are held all over the world, big $$$ prixes.

I've never heard of it. Then again, I don't get out much. Granted I go "outside", just not "outside".

Rogue Jedi
i got out of it in my mid twenties, for multiple reasons. heres another good vid, made by my buddy mike...

ERugzQ6Xkt0

Rogue Jedi
this is a vid from the 1988 world championships. pretty crappy camera work, again from my friend mike. i placed 7th in the world that year.

SodsgH7Le-U

AOR
Looks pretty cool. Time consuming yes, but cool none the less. However I prefer to see my planes fly through the window of a cock pit. Especially one with a red reticle smokin'

Rogue Jedi
its alot of fun, you meet alot of interesting people. my dad still does it, he is ranked #1 in the country like 10 years running.

AOR
its alot of fun, you meet alot of interesting people. my dad still does it, he is ranked #1 in the country like 10 years running.

jawdrop Wow. The only thing I have something to be proud of is my great uncle was once the president of a south american country, and now serves as the countries military commander. It's like the secretary of defense in american terms...

Rogue Jedi
you should be chillin in his palace!!!

AOR
you should be chillin in his palace!!!

Here's the English page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombian_Military_Junta

Here's more about him, except it's in Spanish:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_Par%C3%ADs_Gordillo

As for the palace, he doesn't have one. And it's not safe anymore. It's tragic too, such a beautiful place spoiled by civilization and war...

Rogue Jedi
story of the world, it seems.

AOR
story of the world, it seems.

No, just the people. If we stay relativly the same, it wont be just this world, but the next, and so on and so forth. But hey what can you do right? I mean we already had Jesus, MLK, Ghandi, Walden, Emerson, Caesar Chavez. God can only send so many people...

Rogue Jedi
true. the world is a messed up place. damn eve, why'd she have to bite that apple?

AOR
true. the world is a messed up place. damn eve, why'd she have to bite that apple?

It was both of them that took the bite, so both are equal to blame. Although why is a very good question...

Rogue Jedi
but she took the first one, yes?

AOR
but she took the first one, yes?

He was there too. Unless Adam had ADD, he could of stepped up and defended her like he was supposed to roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
whatever, they fouled it up for all of us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.