KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Control Line Combat.....

Control Line Combat.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Control Line Combat.....

I Used to be into this, pretty cool stuff.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:11 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

I would never find the people to do something like that with me. Even if I've ever seen that before...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:13 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its a huge thing. worldwide. tournaments are held all over the world, big $$$ prixes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:20 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
its a huge thing. worldwide. tournaments are held all over the world, big $$$ prixes.

I've never heard of it. Then again, I don't get out much. Granted I go "outside", just not "outside".

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:21 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i got out of it in my mid twenties, for multiple reasons. heres another good vid, made by my buddy mike...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:24 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is a vid from the 1988 world championships. pretty crappy camera work, again from my friend mike. i placed 7th in the world that year.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:28 AM
King of Blades
The King

Looks pretty cool. Time consuming yes, but cool none the less. However I prefer to see my planes fly through the window of a cock pit. Especially one with a red reticle smokin'

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:31 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its alot of fun, you meet alot of interesting people. my dad still does it, he is ranked #1 in the country like 10 years running.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:32 AM
King of Blades
The King

its alot of fun, you meet alot of interesting people. my dad still does it, he is ranked #1 in the country like 10 years running.

Wow. The only thing I have something to be proud of is my great uncle was once the president of a south american country, and now serves as the countries military commander. It's like the secretary of defense in american terms...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:40 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

you should be chillin in his palace!!!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:43 AM
King of Blades
The King

you should be chillin in his palace!!!

Here's the English page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombian_Military_Junta

Here's more about him, except it's in Spanish:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrie...C3%ADs_Gordillo

As for the palace, he doesn't have one. And it's not safe anymore. It's tragic too, such a beautiful place spoiled by civilization and war...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:45 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

story of the world, it seems.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:47 AM
King of Blades
The King

story of the world, it seems.

No, just the people. If we stay relativly the same, it wont be just this world, but the next, and so on and so forth. But hey what can you do right? I mean we already had Jesus, MLK, Ghandi, Walden, Emerson, Caesar Chavez. God can only send so many people...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:51 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

true. the world is a messed up place. damn eve, why'd she have to bite that apple?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:52 AM
King of Blades
The King

true. the world is a messed up place. damn eve, why'd she have to bite that apple?

It was both of them that took the bite, so both are equal to blame. Although why is a very good question...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 03:01 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

but she took the first one, yes?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 10:00 AM
King of Blades
The King

but she took the first one, yes?

He was there too. Unless Adam had ADD, he could of stepped up and defended her like he was supposed to roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 12:15 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

whatever, they fouled it up for all of us.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 12:46 PM