Wolverine and Omega Red vs Adamantium Sabretooth and Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep, the fights in the jungle.

Agent Zero has: twin .50 caliber pistols and assault rifle with adamantium bullets, dual wrist plasma blasters, vibranium sound proof suit and an adamantium-coated knife.

jrodslam
Wolvie and Red win.

Wolvemean
Wolverine wins, and then takes Omega Red out. Sabretooth is the only guy in here who is worthy for wolverine, but wolverines claws will destroy sabretooths healing factor after a hour or so

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wolvemean
Wolverine wins, and then takes Omega Red out. Sabretooth is the only guy in here who is worthy for wolverine, but wolverines claws will destroy sabretooths healing factor after a hour or so

What the f**k?Wow. Ok, so youve made it known that you dont know what youre talking about. Omega Red would kill everyone there if he wanted to.

Wolvemean
arguments, please?

TricksterPriest
No point. Jrod's right, you're an idiot. Logan can't beat Red in a fight, in fact, none of these guys are a match for Omega Red. He COULD solo the field. Especially if you gave him the C-synthesizer.

Wolvemean
wolverine cuts his whips, end of fight

Hercules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No point. Jrod's right, you're an idiot. Logan can't beat Red in a fight, in fact, none of these guys are a match for Omega Red. He COULD solo the field. Especially if you gave him the C-synthesizer.

Don't even bother Trickster, its another Judge sock, doing a very bad impression of a fanboy, even worse than his impression of a girl last week in fact.

Wolvemean
holy marcaroni, this place just HATES wolverine!sad

TricksterPriest
No, just wolverine fanboys. Ask wolvertooth and others.

Herc, is this guy really a judge sock or are you insulting him? stick out tongue

Wolvemean
wolverine cuts his whips, end of fight

Hercules

Herc, is this guy really a judge sock or are you insulting him? stick out tongue

Well, English is obivously his second language from the way he posts, he is way to over the top even to be a fanboy, I have called him The Judge 5 times now and he has yet to deny it.

Oh and he claims hes English and comes from London, which is odds on the only place in England he knows, but he can't tell me what part of London.

I have no concrete evidence but if hes not, hes definetly a Troll, plus I believe the Judge's forum was trashed by a load of KMC'ers Trolling it.

So this I would guess is payback.

braz
ok, im confused about Agent Zero's powers, are his force blasts a result of him being able to absorb kinetic energy? and if so, are these his 'force blasts',? him melting Sabretooths hand?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2c/Zeroheal.jpg

Hercules
Originally posted by braz
ok, im confused about Agent Zero's powers, are his force blasts a result of him being able to absorb kinetic energy? and if so, are these his 'force blasts',? him melting Sabretooths hand?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2c/Zeroheal.jpg

No, hes melting Sabretooths hand because he emits an anti healing factor, so the more sab's tries to heal himself, the more damage he does to himself.

Wolverine2006

Omega Red would have the majority against Wolverine in a fight but he couldn't solo the field.

braz
Originally posted by Hercules
No, hes melting Sabretooths hand because he emits an anti healing factor, so the more sab's tries to heal himself, the more damage he does to himself.

oh ok, damn yea I missed that part under his powers. but are his concussive force blasts because of him being able to absorb kinetic energy or are they like seperate things?

Hercules
Originally posted by braz
oh ok, damn yea I missed that part under his powers. but are his concussive force blasts because of him being able to absorb kinetic energy or are they like seperate things?

It been a while since I read anything of his but when he was Maverick, I'm pretty sure he could absorb kinetic energy and use it in blasts.

I would have to check to be 100% though.

Edit, checked with Marvel.com

capt it up

no it is a judge sock

majestic
wolverine would have a tough time with agent zero. . .he has no scent aand he is soundless due to his vibranium suit. he could handle him long range but he bang also it dont matter. then they would team up on omega red.

braz
Originally posted by majestic
wolverine would have a tough time with agent zero. . .he has no scent aand he is soundless due to his vibranium suit. he could handle him long range but he bang also it dont matter. then they would team up on omega red.

mm. it seems to me Wolverine would most likely go against Sabretooth like he usually does and Omega Red would take on Agent Zero, that would be more evenly matched. and it would be a stalemate between Wolvie n Sabes and Omega Red would most likely come out on top against AZ

TricksterPriest
Omega Red kills these guys the way a Hulk rampage kills property values. He has owned each of them on separate occasions.

jrodslam
Omega Red kills these guys the way a Hulk rampage kills property values. He has owned each of them on separate occasions.

Well to be fair, Maverick did beat Red before. If Red doesnt use all of his abilities, he can be beaten by Zero or Sabes.

Hercules
Does Zero have his anti healing factor thing going on in this fight? I would look at the rest of the thread but its late and I'm too tired.

guy222
bumprav

StiltmanFTW
Team 1, prior to his death Omega Red was really powerful (finally acquired the carbonadium synthesizer).

srankmissingnin
Plus Sabretooth has been jobbing so hard the last couple of months he must think his name is Victor Odinson.

StiltmanFTW
Good one! laughing

Yeah, every writer has treated him badly since his return. I liked how he swatted away a car engine controlled by Magneto in First X-Men #2, though.

pym-ftw
W/ jobber aura team one

W/o team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.