You're biggest enemy vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Aqua-pimp
The one person on this planet you hate the most vs the Punisher ow and i'm giving you're greatest enemy the same weaponry the Punisher has laughing out loud
Except my own enemy of course laughing out loud
not that she could do a lot with all that
ammo the only way that ***** could save her live is to have sex with the
Punisher after witch the Punisher probaly will kill her to get rid of the
evidence that he ever did it with a pig drest like a street hooker .. cool
My greatest enemy is my girlfriends best friend...
The ***** basicly has the power gossip and a nasty habbit of showing up when i wanna be alone with my girl and she has a irritating voice similar to the voice of that actress who played the nanny in that 90's series and a nasty habbit of trying to control other peoples lives mad daaaamn! I hate that b*tch mad

But anyways who will win in a fight you're biggest enemy or the Punisher?

Discus!!!

cool

Symmetric Chaos
I have a vedenta against God.

Punisher is going to f*cking die.

spidey-dude
my fav bad guy is magneto

Utrigita
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The one person on this planet you hate the most vs the Punisher ow and i'm giving you're greatest enemy the same weaponry the Punisher has laughing out loud
Except my own enemy of course laughing out loud
not that she could do a lot with all that
ammo the only way that ***** could save her live is to have sex with the
Punisher after witch the Punisher probaly will kill her to get rid of the
evidence that he ever did it with a pig drest like a street hooker .. cool
My greatest enemy is my girlfriends best friend...
The ***** basicly has the power gossip and a nasty habbit of showing up when i wanna be alone with my girl and she has a irritating voice similar to the voice of that actress who played the nanny in that 90's series and a nasty habbit of trying to control other peoples lives mad daaaamn! I hate that b*tch mad

But anyways who will win in a fight you're biggest enemy or the Punisher?

Discus!!!

cool

I know that feeling my best friends girlfriend instead

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The one person on this planet you hate the most vs the Punisher ow and i'm giving you're greatest enemy the same weaponry the Punisher has laughing out loud
Except my own enemy of course laughing out loud
not that she could do a lot with all that
ammo the only way that ***** could save her live is to have sex with the
Punisher after witch the Punisher probaly will kill her to get rid of the
evidence that he ever did it with a pig drest like a street hooker .. cool
My greatest enemy is my girlfriends best friend...
The ***** basicly has the power gossip and a nasty habbit of showing up when i wanna be alone with my girl and she has a irritating voice similar to the voice of that actress who played the nanny in that 90's series and a nasty habbit of trying to control other peoples lives mad daaaamn! I hate that b*tch mad

But anyways who will win in a fight you're biggest enemy or the Punisher?

Discus!!!

cool

I can't stand the Living Tribunal laughing out loud Frank Castle u pay for it big grin

Tassadar
I get pissed at Punisher for killing him before I do. Ive got the plan all worked out too..............

endrict
Originally posted by spidey-dude
my fav bad guy is magneto


HATE MAN HATE!!! NOT FAV.

darthgoober
I'm actually pretty easy to get along with, so I don't really have much in the way of enemies in my life. Truth be told, if I had to single someone out to call label as my "worst" enemy, it would be that punk ass Basti0n/David_Richards/[email protected]/Logan_owns/etc./etc./etc.. And in a fight between him and the Punisher, I take a fair amount of pleasure in picturing Frank beating the sh*t out of him until he makes a public announcement admitting that he's a dumb ass, whiny little b*tch with the debating skills of an overripe turnip, and subjects himself to some kind of techno-organic virus that would kill him if he EVER touched a computer again.

TricksterPriest
Oh I'm gonna enjoy this. Xmeat, and Devilgoblin for good measure. evil face

TricksterPriest
double post.

Hercules
I don't have any enemies, they're all buried in my back garden...

I wouldn't mind seeing Punisher take out Brad Pitt, though, I mean he gets to have Angelina AND Jennifer, thats just not fair, he gets the hot chick from friends and then moves on to Lara Freakin Croft!

*******!!! mad

Redatom65
hell, even i could beat my enemy. I need no punisher

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
hell, even i could beat my enemy. I need no punisher

Then why does he still breathe!!! 2guns

Redatom65
cause i don't need to be the one to drop the soap...if you catch my drift

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
cause i don't need to be the one to drop the soap...if you catch my drift

Then use shower gel shifty

steverules
the annoying dude on the bus who pisses everyone off laughing out loud I'd love too see Punisher feed him to some piranha or kill him in some painful way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.